Closed Thread
Page 51 of 268 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 8013
    DonJuAn1Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DonJuAn1Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DonJuAn1Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DonJuAn1Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DonJuAn1Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DonJuAn1Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DonJuAn1Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DonJuAn1Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DonJuAn1Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DonJuAn1Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DonJuAn1Jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I must say everyday the past week alot of people have mentioned how good i look now....does this mean i looked gross and horrible before...im not even that skinny and have a long way to go, but hearing it on a daily basis is a confidence booster like whoa.
    CytoSport EvoPro casein, ON whey 100%, Xtend, Universal Animal Cuts, Flex, Controlled Labs Orange Triad
    September 07 ~262 lbs~~
    December 07~ 232lbs ~~
    January 08 ~224lbs ~~
    March 08 ~~215lbs~~
    Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.

goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it probably wasnt that you looked gross but just over weight and when you start to lose weight people notice and are complementing you. when i lost a lot of weight i got some of the same stuff it makes you feel good. i knew when i was 270 pounds i wasnt anything special to look at but when i got to 170-180 things started to change

redcross is on a distinguished road. (+10) redcross is on a distinguished road. (+10) redcross is on a distinguished road. (+10) redcross is on a distinguished road. (+10) redcross is on a distinguished road. (+10) redcross is on a distinguished road. (+10) redcross is on a distinguished road. (+10) redcross is on a distinguished road. (+10) redcross is on a distinguished road. (+10) redcross is on a distinguished road. (+10) redcross is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hey guys

I've been lurking on the forums quite often, but I've been into the whole losing fat building/maintaining the muscle thing for some months now, serious the last couple of months though. I lost 60 lbs so far.

I've grown up with 4 friends of mine, and after I started losing weight the more apart we've been. Fast forward after a 60lbs loss and I haven't seen any of them at all in months, yet we stopped everykind of contact.
    Another situation is, some of my old friends I used to have in high school when I was really fat don't even talk to me anymore when they see me, like they 'avoid' me.
    The funny part is, my ex-gf which broke up with me 60lbs before, I've seen her in a cafe 2 nights before, and I've cought her staring at me with a blank look.
    Most of my friends really just ignore me now, and the rest of them I haven't seen (waiting to hit my goal weight, 14lbs more, else I won't focus and fall off the wagon) just keep it friendly over text messages etc.
    In reality, only 1 friend has kept through the entire process and I'm going to lose contact with him in a couple of months because we'll be going to different universities.

Just wondering if anyone had similar situations/feelings? I don't know if it's all in my head.. Also does life change when you hit college?
    The true support always came from my family I must say, from day 1.
    I just wanna describe the feeling I'm feeling: "Why are most of my friends alienated to me, what did I do wrong?" and if anyone else had a same feeling?
    Anyway, that's all my thought on the one side, on the other side I'm kicking ass losing a steady 2lbs/week, while going all out at the gym.

- RC
    Why? Because I wanna look back and regret nothing.

"Start wide, expand further, and never look back." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Working out is 95% mental" - X

goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodfella0729 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    great job on the lose man. and just to let you know usually after high school you grow apart from your friends and you make new ones. rarely do you ever keep the same group of friends. people change and move on, its just life. i only talk to one of my friends from high school on a regular basis. the rest of them i either dont talk to anymore or i talk to them here and there. and im 25. its justs life.

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    With me, my family gave me the most support but a lot of people are really happy for me. I've always been the token fat kid in my group and although I'm still the largest [barely], many people respect me more and look at me in a different way. My new found confidence has helped me make way more friends and the ones I have had are as close to me as ever because now I can participate in activities like sports with them and also work out with them. I only lost 43 lbs so it doesn't really compare to yours but just my side of the spectrum, so to speak.

one_of_a_kind is not very well liked. (-100) one_of_a_kind is not very well liked. (-100) one_of_a_kind is not very well liked. (-100) one_of_a_kind is not very well liked. (-100) one_of_a_kind is not very well liked. (-100) one_of_a_kind is not very well liked. (-100) one_of_a_kind is not very well liked. (-100) one_of_a_kind is not very well liked. (-100) one_of_a_kind is not very well liked. (-100) one_of_a_kind is not very well liked. (-100) one_of_a_kind is not very well liked. (-100)
    hahaha was out by the pool with some buddies havin some drinks with my shirt off. we were with these chicks and one asks me if i played water polo. made my day

Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just wondering if anyone had similar situations/feelings? I don't know if it's all in my head.. Also does life change when you hit college?
    The true support always came from my family I must say, from day 1.
    I just wanna describe the feeling I'm feeling: "Why are most of my friends alienated to me, what did I do wrong?" and if anyone else had a same feeling?
    Anyway, that's all my thought on the one side, on the other side I'm kicking ass losing a steady 2lbs/week, while going all out at the gym.
    I kinda feel that too, since I started going to the gym and eating clean, people tend not to call me for parties anymore, my best friend doesn't talk to me at all (not sure if it's because of that, but looks like it didn't help) and yes, I do have a feeling like I did something wrong.

I just think they liked having a fat friend that they could look at and think they looked better

redcross is on a distinguished road. (+10) redcross is on a distinguished road. (+10) redcross is on a distinguished road. (+10) redcross is on a distinguished road. (+10) redcross is on a distinguished road. (+10) redcross is on a distinguished road. (+10) redcross is on a distinguished road. (+10) redcross is on a distinguished road. (+10) redcross is on a distinguished road. (+10) redcross is on a distinguished road. (+10) redcross is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the encouraging words guys, I'll not give up, The only thing left for me is a couple of friends to support me, my family, and most importantly myself. I guess I'll have to reschedule when I hit college.
    Your replies have inspired me that there's always an optimistic side, even if the odds are against you.

My wishes to you all to complete your goals

- RC
    Why? Because I wanna look back and regret nothing.

"Start wide, expand further, and never look back." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Working out is 95% mental" - X

LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Noticing alot more attention from the opposite sex now, and I'm loving it

New pics by the way, close to 60 pounds down

ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great work
    PSN:RuggerIrish
    Xbox1: RuggerIrish

:: 6'3 256lb Endo :: MasterJedi's Avatar
    MasterJedi is just really nice. (+1000) MasterJedi is just really nice. (+1000) MasterJedi is just really nice. (+1000) MasterJedi is just really nice. (+1000) MasterJedi is just really nice. (+1000) MasterJedi is just really nice. (+1000) MasterJedi is just really nice. (+1000) MasterJedi is just really nice. (+1000) MasterJedi is just really nice. (+1000) MasterJedi is just really nice. (+1000) MasterJedi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good Sh.t SodaPop!
    \m/ Hook'em Horns \m/

"The Eyes of Texas

The Eyes of Texas are upon you all the live long day ...

The Eyes of Texas are upon you, you cannot get away ...

Do not think you can escape them at night or early in the morn ...

The Eyes of Texas are upon you 'till Gabriel blows his horn ."

\m/ hook'em horns \m/

Short term goal is to weight 230lbs....

Long term goal is to weight 200lbs....

I am at 256lbs. Started at 286lbs at the middle of August 09.

Mr.Anonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Anonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Anonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Anonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Anonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Anonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Anonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Anonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Anonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Anonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Anonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I finally get to post in this thread! I had an awesome day yesterday as compliments go. I was at work (bagging at a grocery store) and an older lady came up and tapped me on the shoulder and asked how old I was. I said I was 18, and she said "You're pretty." I was a little dumbstruck and assumed she must have said something else, so I said that I must have misheard her and asked what she had said. She said "You're very good looking!" and I was just in shock; this is a HUGE turn from where I was two years ago (at 257) and I'd never had anybody I didn't know compliment me before. That was honestly the first time anything like that has ever happened to me!

Also, I saw a girl in there applying for a job (whom I hadn't seen in 4 years, since 8th grade). I said "Megan?" and she stopped and looked at me, confused. I told her who I was and her face lit up and she said how she never would have recognized me and how I looked so different. I said "Thanks, I think" and she said "oh, it's definitely a good thing," with a smile.

Lastly, during a long break between shifts (an hour break) I headed to my friends birthday party and was actually getting attention from girls (it was a pool party and I was still in my work uniform, though) and one of my friends (whom I have a weird relationship with; we're all jokes and joking insults to each other) commented about how I looked good and looked like I'd slimmed down. It felt really good.

Now to just work about looking good with my shirt OFF. ;-)

Chachibenji is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chachibenji is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chachibenji is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chachibenji is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chachibenji is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chachibenji is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chachibenji is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chachibenji is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chachibenji is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chachibenji is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chachibenji is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A lot of people said i looked thinner, and I got a bit more popular.
    No kidding on that one. Shows what a wonderful society we live in.

chris1230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris1230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris1230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris1230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris1230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris1230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris1230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris1230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris1230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris1230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris1230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by quickscott View Post
    For those of you that have lost alot of weight tell me if people acted diff. towards you or if you noticed anyother changes with yourself.

Did you get more stares?

Did your genitals change in size?

Did you get negative or jealous reactions fromn friends/family?

Discuss
    Yes, yes and yes. (well not really on the genital one) but yeah everybody looks at me differently now, dont know why, can't explain it, jealousy maybe, dont know. My wife loves it though so its all good. I lost 50 lbs by the way.

Registered User user90390249044's Avatar
    user90390249044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user90390249044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user90390249044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user90390249044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There is a definite change. I kew I was in better shape one day when I was at the store and some guy who was in good shape looked at my arms and kinda straightened up his posture and tried to look bigger. And women are much friendlier and they flirt with me like when I was younger. It's great. But the whole bigger genital thing is not true. Someone at work said that Oprah said you gain an extra 1/2" for every 30 lbs. lost. If that were the case every guy in the world would be thin.LOL.
    Git R Done

mvlax22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvlax22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvlax22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvlax22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvlax22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bump because it's 5 ****in' am and I went to bed at 12:30 after hitting the gym and I'm on my way back now.

Inspirational as hell, to say the least.
    Slowly rebuilding.

ninetyeight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it feels pretty good to be sitting outside on campus in a jersey just yelling at girls you dont know to come talk to you....and they do

its beyond words really

CS0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CS0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CS0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CS0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CS0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CS0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CS0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CS0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CS0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CS0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CS0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have just read this thread over the course of the last 2 days and I must say it is beyond helpful. I had actually just recently decided for the umpteenth time I was tired of being fat. Reading all this really kicked those thoughts into full gear.

I've been working out again for about the last week and eating better, already losing about 7lbs.

I've set my goal at a realistic 185lbs, currently I am sitting at 257lbs.

A few years back I was working a REALLY tough job and got down to 225lbs without even trying. I remember everyone said I looked great then and even a friend of mines Mom commented on my weight loss, she couldn't believe it was just from work. However I changed jobs and gained back the 40lbs. Last year I got down to about 240lbs but again gained it all back yet again.

This time though, I'm not gonna slip. I have NEVER, EVER, EVER been hit on. Well maybe like once but she was either drunk or blind or both, haha. I've had a few GF's but all have also been overweight and I was never happy with them or me. I just settled for what I could get, horrible I know but thats life.

I am now starting my new life.

I dropped $400 @ Dick's sporting goods yesterday on a 300lb Weight set, Bench, Preacher Curl attachment, Lat Tower attachment, and Leg attachment. I've also got my old 20lb and 30lb dumbbells as well.

On that note I do need some help, does anyone know of any good websites with some diet plan ideas?

Good workout regimens and how often?

As of the last week I have worked out everyday and planned to keep that up in an effort to lose as much as possible. Some say I should take rest days but to me that is just lazy, I don't want to do nothing.

As far as food goes I have just been eating real light but have taken no supplements. One friend suggested I try out the "Ripped system" but I don't know if I should start with that?

Thanks and I look forward to reposting in this thread in a few months with some good news!

Work in Progress.... Shhmmooove's Avatar
    Shhmmooove is just really nice. (+1000) Shhmmooove is just really nice. (+1000) Shhmmooove is just really nice. (+1000) Shhmmooove is just really nice. (+1000) Shhmmooove is just really nice. (+1000) Shhmmooove is just really nice. (+1000) Shhmmooove is just really nice. (+1000) Shhmmooove is just really nice. (+1000) Shhmmooove is just really nice. (+1000) Shhmmooove is just really nice. (+1000) Shhmmooove is just really nice. (+1000)
    Best Thread Ever.
    =========================

"Never argue with idiots. They only bring you down to their level, and then beat you with experience."

Hittin' it and gettin' it Braindrop's Avatar
    Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CS0 View Post
    On that note I do need some help, does anyone know of any good websites with some diet plan ideas? Good workout regimens and how often?
    Check out the bodybuilding.com site, look under nutrition and exercises and workout plans. Or browse some of the forum stickies. It sounds like you've got everything you need to succeed, good luck and stick with it!
    Braindrop
    ---------------------------
    Jun 2016 230#
    Apr 2010 224#
    Oct 2007: 272#
    ---------------------------

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=660421

CS0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CS0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CS0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CS0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CS0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CS0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CS0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CS0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CS0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CS0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CS0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks much!

one_of_a_kind is not very well liked. (-100) one_of_a_kind is not very well liked. (-100) one_of_a_kind is not very well liked. (-100) one_of_a_kind is not very well liked. (-100) one_of_a_kind is not very well liked. (-100) one_of_a_kind is not very well liked. (-100) one_of_a_kind is not very well liked. (-100) one_of_a_kind is not very well liked. (-100) one_of_a_kind is not very well liked. (-100) one_of_a_kind is not very well liked. (-100) one_of_a_kind is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ninetyeight View Post
    it feels pretty good to be sitting outside on campus in a jersey just yelling at girls you dont know to come talk to you....and they do

its beyond words really
    this is so true. I go to school in Arizona and im at the pool quite a bit just lookin for chicks and not caring what happens. My body has given me so much confidence it's unreal

mvlax22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvlax22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvlax22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvlax22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvlax22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just took a huge steamin' bump.
    Slowly rebuilding.

Registered User Portmessexpress's Avatar
    Portmessexpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Portmessexpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Portmessexpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Portmessexpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Portmessexpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Portmessexpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Portmessexpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Portmessexpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Portmessexpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Portmessexpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Portmessexpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    alot more girls want my d
    not nearly as depressed as i used to be
    not hesitant to take off shirt in public situations
    have a new sense of confidence
    LIFES SO MUCH BETTER
    If I ever die of a heart attack, I hope it will be from playing my stereo too loud.

ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Portmessexpress View Post
    LIFES SO MUCH BETTER
    Got that right
    PSN:RuggerIrish
    Xbox1: RuggerIrish

gtaguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtaguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtaguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtaguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtaguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtaguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtaguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtaguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtaguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtaguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtaguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just wanted to post that I'm still at roughly where I was two months ago when I posted in this thread 193 @ 15% so still not that fit, but I'll tell you what its nice.....!

The most suprising thing will be how much attention you get from everybody. Overall people just respect "fit" people more.

I'd really suggest to some of those looking to begin losing weight that although you can "power" through a few months and really knock some weight off, that the only way you'll achieve the results you want is with long-term lifestyle changes. You can drink sodas, throw back those beers, and get the six pack you want.

However with aggressive, but "tapered" goals over the coming months/year you can find that not only are your goals hopefully achievable but long lasting.

I'll post another weight loss story.

Some friends of friends were having a pretty small house party, maybe a dozen people equal girls & guys. Didn't have much to do and tried coming over, and was told that they'd hang out with me after the party, but they'd prefer if I didn't come over since it was already tough enough grabbing a chick at the party.

Competition :P

Be that competition!

aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OMG. I felt so good today after my lab partner in bio commented that I have been losing weight Totally needed to hear it too, cause I have felt like I have been going nowhere.

doleczki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doleczki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doleczki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doleczki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doleczki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doleczki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doleczki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doleczki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doleczki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doleczki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doleczki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Shhmmooove View Post
    Best Thread Ever.
    agreed and +repped. this is the ultimate motivating thread ever.

ventik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ventik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ventik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ventik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ventik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ventik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ventik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ventik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ventik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ventik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ventik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face

Ok, I just got some girl saying I was hot, then trying to get me to marry her so she can have British citizenship.

That is so far the closest I've come to being hit on.

She said she has standards, and wouldn't fake-marry a fat guy.

I lol'ed.

LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Portmessexpress View Post
    LIFES SO MUCH BETTER
    I noticed my shirt is off alot more than it used to be too haha

Closed Thread