Closed Thread
Page 211 of 268 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,330 of 8013
    Poster above me is a phag Dennis71's Avatar
    Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I havent posted in this thread in about 2 years...

around 4 years ago i was 270lbs. and then dropped to around 200 (which roughly took my about 2 years to complete)

in the two years since ive lost the weight ive managed to maintain
    these last two years have been the best 2 years of my life
    Misc'in since '07

2x cancer survivor

Registered User loursauchocolat's Avatar
    loursauchocolat will become famous soon enough. (+50) loursauchocolat will become famous soon enough. (+50) loursauchocolat will become famous soon enough. (+50) loursauchocolat will become famous soon enough. (+50) loursauchocolat will become famous soon enough. (+50) loursauchocolat will become famous soon enough. (+50) loursauchocolat will become famous soon enough. (+50) loursauchocolat will become famous soon enough. (+50) loursauchocolat will become famous soon enough. (+50) loursauchocolat will become famous soon enough. (+50) loursauchocolat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    le bump

bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    dont know if i posted here but ill tell my story:

use to lift and was at a decent size at 195
    had 2 kids, a wife, school, work, and my wife's school and work
    in a year i gained 100lbs and was at 307lbs November 15th
    decided to go back to my lifting diet
    separated from my wife in December and i have felt the best i have in years
    now with out a she beast holding me back im at 260lbs today for 47lbs lost in 3 months
    re joining golds gym tonight and getting back to my lifting days
    by august/September i plan on being at 200lbs and this time next year i plan on being back to my old body

no one really has said anything about my lose but i know i have lost damn near 50 lbs
    genitals bigger? no but i can finally look down and see it lol. just more of it is exposed (fat pad is shrinking)

the last 5 years i have been taking care of my ex wifes needs and ignoring mine.... now its time to do me and live for my kids.... time to excel brahs, and i dont plan on stopping
    XBOX LIVE GT: bloodthorne

Bishop99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is a highly motivating thread. I'm already by page 30 and I'll continue reading this thread for the next few months.

Since I've been lurking in these forums for the last few months, I'm going to post my 4 month journey. Between 2001 - 2004 I weighed closed to 155 lbs and I would lift weights regularly. After the summer of 2004 I just let myself go, stopped working out and by the end of the year I gained up to 180 lbs. In 2005 there was a lot of health issues with one of my family members and I didn't go back to working out or eating right. In October of 2005 I did a horrible crash diet in which I dropped back down to 160 lbs but I didn't exercise at all, I just mostly ate vegetables and my protein intake was minimal. Needless to say, the following year my family member died and I just went back to eating junk, not because of depression, but I just didn't keep things in check. Almost 2 years after that my weight increased to 200 lbs.

Fast forward to the first week of November of last year, I was 5'6 and weighed 205lbs. That morning I had to go to the post office and it was such a sunny blue and cool day that I decided to walk instead. When I got back home, I said to my self, "let me drop 5 lbs from each of my 40 lbs free weights so it can be easier to get back into lifting weights. Thank God I was able to do it. Three weeks after that, I felt I had the strength and stamina to start walking on my treadmill. I began to walk at 3.2 mph for about 20 to 35 minutes. 2 weeks after that I was able to increase my free weights back to 40 lbs. Then, 2 weeks after that, is when I felt less desire to randomly eat bad food, I felt like that strong urge to eat was slowly fading, so I began to wisely choose what I ate but I wasn't completely controlling it. By new years I increased my free weights to 45 lbs and I was down to about 193 lbs. Week after week I was in much better control of my eating, I continued eating healthier and my cheat meals were greatly decreasing. I could always control hunger and not eat when I was hungry, but the urge to eat is what I couldn't control and that is what caused me to greatly over eat.

Today I'm at 175 lbs. I lift about 5 times a week, but since I don't spend an hour lifting, I have to use the treadmill to burn off more calories. On the treadmill I'm up to 4 mph and do it for about 1 hour. I would lift more but if I end up feeling like it's too much for me, I might stop doing it. Besides, my lifting routine has worked out well and I have some nice decent results. I feel that now I'm able to add another 5lbs to each free weight and I'll probably do so this weel. I still have to lose more weight and once I get to about 155 lbs I'll evaluate my body and see where should I go from there. I haven't gotten much attention yet or people even telling me I'm losing weight, except for my close family, mainly because I'm still over weight, but I definitely can see the great difference caused by dropping 30 lbs. I found this forum a few weeks after I began lifting and it has been a great tool in my weight loss. I've gathered a lot of great knowledge here and hopefully I can post one again in the following months about my complete weight loss .

MidEastBeast74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Crissy View Post
    Yes I do get noticed more. I get more stares and while as a girl I don't think my female parts changed sizes ( joking ) my breast did get smaller.

Reactions, from my then boyfriend now fiance was very supportive and supports me wanting to compete in figure. My friends don't understand why I love being in the gym and surrounded by like minded people.

I am 150 19% BF currently
    Was 230 32% BF a year in a half ago.
    Hey, just so you know, healthy body fat % is about 20-32% give or take a few % depending on the person, so you are doing awesome! But I saw in your sig that you want to get down to 130 maybe you should just try and stay at about 150? Just a suggestion

TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just wanted to say I've been lurking the past few days reading this thread. It's the most motivational thing I've seen in a long time. My goal is 15% body fat by 30. I am down 5% so far but need to lose 13% still. Anyways kudos to all y'alls success andthanks for the motivation.

cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dennis71 View Post
    I havent posted in this thread in about 2 years...

around 4 years ago i was 270lbs. and then dropped to around 200 (which roughly took my about 2 years to complete)

in the two years since ive lost the weight ive managed to maintain
    these last two years have been the best 2 years of my life
    True success story right there. Nice work. Is maintaining as difficult as losing or does it get easier?

changda will become famous soon enough. (+50) changda will become famous soon enough. (+50) changda will become famous soon enough. (+50) changda will become famous soon enough. (+50) changda will become famous soon enough. (+50) changda will become famous soon enough. (+50) changda will become famous soon enough. (+50) changda will become famous soon enough. (+50) changda will become famous soon enough. (+50) changda will become famous soon enough. (+50) changda will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was 220lb and obese(way beyond overweight) in highschool. I think I am both lucky and unlucky at the same time because I've gotten bullied or called fat.(I guess people dont make fun of you anymore when ur that obese...they just stare at you with pity). I say that because if they did, maybe I would decide to change my life sooner. I avoided staring at myself in the mirror and take pictures and honestly, I MYSELF didnt even know how huge I was.

I lost 75lbs in the span of 1yr+1/2. I took breaks here and there just maintaining figure.

The amount of confidence I got is unbelievable. In fact, I prolly think I am hotter than I really am. Which is a good thing imo. Its funny because 2years ago, I wondered if there is a site that would photoshop me 50lb lighter and have that picture as a motivation. Now, I lost more than that and I am way sexier than the picture I had in my head.

My new goal is to cut until I see abs then start lifting.

Good luck to all who are trying to get in better shape!

Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cnh57811 View Post
    True success story right there. Nice work. Is maintaining as difficult as losing or does it get easier?
    i would have to say maintaining takes just as much work as cutting (counting and such unless you eat the exact same thing everyday), but you get to eat more food!
    February 2009 - 295lbs - never again...
    May 2011 - 202lbs
    June 2011 - 199lbs
    July 2011 - 192lbs
    August 2011 - 190lbs
    September 2011 - 187lbs
    October 2011 - 185lbs

MBennettDyson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cnh57811 View Post
    It does need maintainance. I like to view one's physical condition as a car's speed: If you push the pedal harder, the car eventually moves faster. But after that, if you release some pressure on the pedal it will get slower again. If you lose the weight and then change your diet/exercise routine, what do you think is gonna happen to your body? Your physical condition is just a consequence of your lifestyle.

Luckily, when you get to drop so much weight as some people here did, what you get is a change in your MIND. Your view of food and exercise changes. Your will to take charge of your own physique increases. When you get to that point it's going to be difficult that you allow yourself to go back to your former ways.

vestran5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vestran5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vestran5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vestran5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vestran5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vestran5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vestran5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vestran5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vestran5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vestran5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Beiner View Post
    life is completely differnt. getting jobs is easier, people respecft you more. Walking into rooms and feeling people stare boosts your confidence, and thusly effects your day to day life. My self image has changed immensilly.
    definitely have noticed this!

the only downside is it kind of makes me laugh at how shallow people are when someone who used to pay you NO mind thinking you weren't good enough all of a sudden sees something in you just because you have muscles....

maybe i'm just a fool who doesn't want to take advantage of that but goddamn people are pathetic sometimes haha

anandrulez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anandrulez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anandrulez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This thread is really motivational. I am on page 22 and I read it on my way to gym and when i am in bus on my way back home from gym. Really good thread.

Ohh btw, Time for a BUMP

The only my family brea- MajorKobraK's Avatar
    MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by quickscott View Post
    For those of you that have lost alot of weight tell me if people acted diff. towards you or if you noticed anyother changes with yourself.

Did you get more stares?

Did your genitals change in size?

Did you get negative or jealous reactions fromn friends/family?

Discuss
    Not finished but here's mine went from 23x to 178 (lowest).

-Way more stares than before. I sometimes catch girls eye raping me.
    -Never noticed anything
    -Mostly positive with typical jealously of what i 'should' and 'should not' do (unfit people telling me how to lose weight)

Small things such as my foot size got a little smaller. Ring on my finger is more loose than ever.

chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MajorKobraK View Post
    Not finished but here's mine went from 23x to 178 (lowest).

-Way more stares than before. I sometimes catch girls eye raping me.
    Went from 220 to currently 165 lbs.

YEAH, the eye rape. definitely getting that. Way more stares, just feels good. Today I was strolling with shades on, caught a girl legit staring for what seemed like forever at me. Really not used to it ahah. A lotta people greeting me more often too. Confidence level skyrocketing

Less base since no more fat, so yeah my buddy stands taller 8)

Lotta positives from everyone, haven't really gotten any neg feedback about the weight loss which I'm lucky about.

The jawline. I stroke this newfound part of my face every morning, love this thing

yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i love reading these

astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    To stray from the topic of how people treat me differently, I treat people much differently. I always used to think I was a quiet or shy person, but as my pounds dropped I find myself unafraid of engaging people in conversation. These are people I don't or barely know. Four months ago, this is an activity I would have never even thought to engage.

When you look good, you feel good. When you feel good, you do good.

*I'm gonna keep an eye out for girls eye raping me. As a person who has been overweight all his life I would like to experience this at least once.
    Some people just don't want to hear the simplicity of it all, because then there's no excuse when they fail.

Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by astigos View Post
    To stray from the topic of how people treat me differently, I treat people much differently. I always used to think I was a quiet or shy person, but as my pounds dropped I find myself unafraid of engaging people in conversation. These are people I don't or barely know. Four months ago, this is an activity I would have never even thought to engage.

*I'm gonna keep an eye out for girls eye raping me. As a person who has been overweight all his life I would like to experience this at least once.
    i happens. and its ****ing spectacular!!!
    February 2009 - 295lbs - never again...
    May 2011 - 202lbs
    June 2011 - 199lbs
    July 2011 - 192lbs
    August 2011 - 190lbs
    September 2011 - 187lbs
    October 2011 - 185lbs

TankNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankNick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great thread
    Living my life one rep at a time

GO HAWKS!

chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10) chudude is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by astigos View Post

I know exactly what you're talking about dude. My friends were pretty proud of me dropping the pounds and I'm seriously looking and feeling good now, and having confidence is just incredibly easy these days. So, they challenged me to get three girls' numbers this past week week. Granted I was acquainted with these chicks, I was pretty shy and never flirted with them. Not this time though, I got their numbers and got em smoothly. Next up, three random girls' numbers in a week? Someone make a competition thread of getting phone numbers, NOW! Haha

You've probably just been unaware that you've been eye raped. MULTIPLE TIMES. Serial eye rapists out there on you, hahah. It's not even that, it's like girls just naturally look more at you. It's weird considering I'm still not used to attention being drawn to me as easily as that...

omggeorge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omggeorge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omggeorge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omggeorge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omggeorge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omggeorge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omggeorge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omggeorge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omggeorge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omggeorge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omggeorge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Down 56 pounds from last summer. Went from 208 about 33-35% bf to 152 about 20%. I just swore in for the army(11x) last week I leave in August Hooah!!

TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm down 5% bodyfat since September. Still have a gut but shoulders and pecs to go with it for the first time in my life.

So my wife’s Aunt works at Walmart and yesterday she went through her line to check out. She turned to the girl at the register behind her and said “This is my niece I was telling you about that’s married to that man.” The girl said “He is so cute, we all just watch him when he comes in.” Her Aunt said “Now he was cute when y’all first started dating but lately he has really turned into a man.”

I know it’s shallow and stupid but I’m pushing thirty and have never been told anything like that. I was ready to lift for hours last night lol

I'm only 1/4 of the way to my goal, can't wait to see what happens when I hit it.

maggscot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Life is completely different. Getting attention is easier, people respect you and admire you more. Walking into rooms and feeling people stare boosts your confidence,

f20cFTW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f20cFTW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f20cFTW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f20cFTW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f20cFTW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f20cFTW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f20cFTW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f20cFTW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f20cFTW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f20cFTW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f20cFTW has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Okay i started reading this thread around may last year and it was definitely a turning point in my life. I was 5 foot ten and after a semester of college i went from a very strong 250 to a wheezing 287 lbs smoking cigs and pot everyday and eating fast food every day. I still got good grades though, even though i was very depressed. No girl would give me the time of day anymore, my skin was horrible from the bad diet, and this hurt my confidence and my lack of confidence in turn made me even more depressed and the munchies packed the weight on. I think i used a whole semesters worth if meal plan after 1/3 of the semester. In high school i was around 225 my junior year, easily the strongest person in my school (i beleive there was one 6 foot 3 300 pound guy that could bench 300). Those were good times. Well liked by everyone, got girls, had confidence etc. I was benching 280 pounds, squatting and deadlifting well over 400, and i was very fast for being 225 lbs. I carry my weight really well because i have a huge neck and wide back along with a naturally blocky waist. Even at around 15% bf i still have a 38 inch waist. Well senior year i fell into some depression for no reason basically, stopped working out, got up to about 250. In college it snowballed and before i knew it i was 287. I truly had no idea how fat i really was until i saw some pics of myself on vacation. I also was pretty shocked when i first started out lifting again at how fat i looked in the gym mirrors. Well ive been cutting ever since then lifting heavy and boxing and im sitting at 210 about 15%. I have a 4 pack visible when flexed now and it feels amazing. I got my game back even though it never really left and now every girl gets shy and intimidated when i talk to them and it feels so good. I went from average girls looking at me with disgust when i tried to charm them to making smoking hot girls stumble over their words and blush : ) they are all over me too, feeling up my back, arms, abs, everything. Thats one thing that i noticed is girls LOVE a thick back even more than they like abs lol. Im deadlifting 550+ pounds now and run every day for boxing, benching over 300, confidence through the roof. I also get treated so much better by dudes too. Everyone respects me and listens and values my opinions much moreI notice a lot of them at work for example act submissive and timid until they realize i am a nice and really friendly person. I plan on going down to 185-190 under 10% bf. I probably will have to lose some muscle to get there but i want the agility for sports. One thing thats funny is even being 75lbs lighter i hit with huge power now because i am so much better with my speed, footwork, and endurance. Overall life is completely, 100 percent better. Getting laid again is such a relief. One peice of advice i would have is to seriously just take it one day at a time. Dont think of it as months and months of work, think of it as one day of work. Over time the changes will come faster and faster, sometimes i was even suprised to see that i was looking so much better because i got so used to cutting that it wasnt even a chore anymore it was just my lifestyle and i completely wasnt even doing it for the gains anymore, just for the endorphins on the daily.
    miscin' since 07.....
    s2k all day

. . __________
    _=/___________\=_
    [ (-\ ____ H ____ /-) ]
    l___=========___l
    Zyzz brah you were truly an inspiration to me and many others. May you RIP you sik kunt. Gone but not forgotten. PM ME WITH NUTRITION/TRAINING QUESTIONS/OR JUST TO TALK-ALWAYS DOWN TO HELP SOMEONE OUT/PARTICIPATE IN MEANINGFUL CONVERSATION.

Not Banned At All. MichaelScofield's Avatar
    MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's crazy how you can go from being Joe Blow, to everybody on your d!ck, no homo.....

Kanye West was right.

lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man oh man. Life is so different when you're skinnier. It felt like a fresh start, an Incredible feeling, almost indescribable to me.

I was always fat through my life, elementary through high school.

When I lost all the weight I would get a few looks here and there but I'm completely oblivious to this kind of attention since I've never experienced it before , like I said this is all new to me basically.

My friends couldn't believe it since I haven't seen some of them for a year. Graduation day was the last they saw of me, old me. They would compliment me all the time, ask for advice, how I did it etc. Some people thought I even took drugs to loose weight or something. They just dont understand how important your diet really is.

My family as well was blown away. Majority of my family lives in Mexico and some in Denver . Only have like 6 family members living near me. Now, I've motivated my sister and mom to loose weight along with a couple friends.

I'm just glad I made a huge change and actually stayed dedicated to something. Few people have dedication these days I believe. Many whine and complain but don't take action, none want to put in the effort and sacrifice . Best part though is being able to wear any clothes you want and taking off your shirt.

Starting weight: 225
    Current: 168 and currently cutting.

pensfan112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pensfan112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pensfan112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pensfan112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pensfan112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pensfan112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Totally different now that i lost weight. I;m 5'6 and went from 230 to 135. Size 38 pants to 28 and i did this in 11 months. My friends mention girls checking me out which never happened before so i don't notice it much. The best part is my job is in IT and i got to business to fix stuff and since i only go to each one every couple of few months or so its like i'm suddenly skinny to them. The comment just rain in everyday thats probably what keeps me so motivated. I love all the attention too my favorite part is when they ask how i do it and just say diet and exercise. There so impressed. I also love how the questions change to asking if i have a girlfriend and it always seems like their trying to match me with a friend or daughter. It's like they thought i would work before but was fat and gross but now they know i can cook and look good they think i would make a great boyfriend. I go through this almost everyday. I just can't wait till i really starting bulking up and they see me then now that i'm done cutting. Also can't wait to go to the beach this summer and see the difference with girls in the looks i get no more pools and beachs with the shirt on.
    P.S. Check out my bodyspace for pics i don't have any really good before pics.

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by f20cFTW View Post
    Okay i started reading this thread around may last year and it was definitely a turning point in my life. I was 5 foot ten and after a semester of college i went from a very strong 250 to a wheezing 287 lbs smoking cigs and pot everyday and eating fast food every day. I still got good grades though, even though i was very depressed. No girl would give me the time of day anymore, my skin was horrible from the bad diet, ...
    Sounds so much like me. Was at 260-270 at my heaviest and saw pics of myself on vacation and was blown away. Been cutting since May '11 huh? GJDM. I cut last Summer, went from 240 to 214, then gained most of it back. Today's my 2nd day.

Very inspiring.

That moment when you stand straight, naked, extend your stomach all the way, look down and can actually still see your penis? Is when you know you've made it.

feelsgoodman.jpg

Whycry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whycry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whycry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whycry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whycry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whycry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whycry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whycry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whycry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whycry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whycry will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump

RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lost 95 lbs so far. Get an assload of smiles from women and I'm not even good looking. LMAO. Also, I now know what it means when someone gives you the "fu** me," eyes.

feelsweirdman.jpg lol

Closed Thread
Page 211 of 268 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 ... LastLast