ahmettaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Banana for breakfast

I'm trying to cut. To achieve this, for breakfast I am eating one banana, and after 2-3 hours I have lunch.

I was wondering how good is it to start a day with a banana if you are cutting.

And during the day, I try to eat small portions of food with balanced carbs and protein every 3-4 hours. For the calorie count I should be somewhere around 1500-2000. As for exercise, I usually have 1 hour of either cardio or weights

bobby1k2001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobby1k2001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobby1k2001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobby1k2001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobby1k2001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobby1k2001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobby1k2001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobby1k2001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobby1k2001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobby1k2001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobby1k2001 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bananas are really good but only 1, if you get filled up then go for it.

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A banana is not enough. You can fit a banana into your totals, but for breakfast get protein and carbs in you.
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales
    Alex@TopSecretNutrition.com

Contest Prep Coach
    Workout and Nutrition Programs
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    um, seriously? a single fruit is not a meal!!!
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

barch 88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barch 88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barch 88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barch 88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barch 88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barch 88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barch 88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barch 88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barch 88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barch 88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barch 88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dvsness
    um, seriously? a single fruit is not a meal!!!
    How is a bowl of oatmeal and a banana? That is what I was thinking for breakfast.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by barch 88
    How is a bowl of oatmeal and a banana? That is what I was thinking for breakfast.
    this is closer to sufficient, but get a protein in as well. i like to mix whey in my oats.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

Skibird93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skibird93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skibird93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skibird93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skibird93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skibird93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skibird93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skibird93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skibird93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skibird93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skibird93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok, where to start. Eating only a banana is probably the worst start to a day you could have. You are eating only a carbohydrate, no protein, and that is the smallest meal of your day I am imagining.

If you like bananas that fine, they are great fro you...but add a protein shake(like stated earlier) and some whole grains or oatmeal to it. Your breakfast should be your largest/ most calorie dense meal of the day. Think about it, if that meal has to fuel you for most of the day then it better be big....you are going to burn most of it off throughout the day as energy.

Also, by only eating a banana when you wake up, you muscles have already went over 8 hours without food (depending on when you went to be), then you are going another 3+ hours before you eat lunch which hopefully has some protein in it. This means that your muscles have went over 11+ hours without any protein!!! This is going to lead to your body burning muscle tissue to support your energy needs. Which means you might lose some weight but a gret deal of it is going to be muscle. If you lose a lot of muscle your metabolism is going to slow down in the long run and make it very difficult for you to continue to lose body fat (muscle burns more calories than fat does).....hope this helped.
    Exercise Physiologist
    Personal Trainer- www.The Fitnesst.com
    Future Physical Therapist
    Beverly International User
    Life long athlete
    Vitamin World Sales Associate

Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think a banana is fine for breakfast, and I'm not the only one who does.

http://www.ironmanmagazine.com/archi...h.php?pid=1414

SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you cant eat just a banana whether cutting or not. you NEED protein. and this is doubly important when cutting b/c you want to retain and hold onto the muscle mass as much as possible while dropping fat dont you? if there isn't protein in your system, your body will attack the muscle next.

like the one guy said, after a long nite sleep, you need protein and fast. the goal of cutting isnt to drastically cut down the portions of your meals, but to slightly lower cals to below maintenance so that you lose weight slowly, not starve yourself and lose muscle mass. you still need to be eating your bw in protein, and that includes breakfast. figure out how much protein you need to eat in the day, divide it by the number of meals youre planning on eating daily, and you should be eating that amount of protein for breakfast, and i can assure you that youll need a lot more than 1 banana for that. hope it helps.
    Snake's New Diabetic Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130722163
    Snakes BB Quest!Begun 8/24/06 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=882015

PR's@ BW 135 lb:
    Fl Bnch:175x5x3 sets;180x3*ATG Sqts:185x5x3 sets*DL:275x1;250x4x2 sets*Dips:+100 lbX6;+55 lbX20*Pllups/Chns:+25 lbX5 for 4 sets*BB Bt Ovr Rws:170x5*Wghtd Cardio:2 mi. jog w/ 45 lb bkpk*3 mi. walk w/ 55 lb bkpk

**RapeBacks 3k+**

Ok. I'll add some protein to my banana breakfast. However, I prefered bananas beacuse i could eat them without preperation and to go. Can you suggest anything that I can just eat out of the frigde? something very practical with a good amount of protein in it.

GrowTime23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What about adding a couple hard boiled eggs?

Sezer_j is not very well liked. (-100) Sezer_j is not very well liked. (-100) Sezer_j is not very well liked. (-100) Sezer_j is not very well liked. (-100) Sezer_j is not very well liked. (-100) Sezer_j is not very well liked. (-100) Sezer_j is not very well liked. (-100) Sezer_j is not very well liked. (-100) Sezer_j is not very well liked. (-100) Sezer_j is not very well liked. (-100) Sezer_j is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by barch 88

Perfect. But i would DITCH the banana. Add some protein.
    Don't do anything by half. If you love someone, love them with all your soul. When you go to work, work your ass off. When you hate someone, hate them until it hurts.

- Henry Rollins

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should have protein with every meal and prioritize your carbs in your first meal of the day and post workout when cutting. With that said try adding some oats and a protein source with your banana.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Brandon3333 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandon3333 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandon3333 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandon3333 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandon3333 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandon3333 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandon3333 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandon3333 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandon3333 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandon3333 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandon3333 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here's what I like to do...

1) Banana
    --> Perhaps dipped in a little bit of peanut butter
    2) Big glass of Milk
    --> Perhaps some tasty protein powder in the milk as well
    3) A piece of toast or two or three...depending on how many calories you would like, with some butter or a bit of peanut butter

Now there's a nutritious and yummy breakfast
    Age - 22
    Height - 6'1
    Weight - 186
    Body fat - 17%

Youth Services Officer
    Psychiatric Attendant

So i guess, adding a glass of milk to my banana should do the job? I have tried shakes etc; I never liked them. I get zits. I prefer natural sources of nutrients.

BoingoBoingoBoingoBoingo TinyMan's Avatar
    TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ahmettaha
    So i guess, adding a glass of milk to my banana should do the job? I have tried shakes etc; I never liked them. I get zits. I prefer natural sources of nutrients.
    A glass of milk alone (or with a banana) is not a sufficient source of protein, carbohydrates, or fats (in typical quantities). A glass of milk and a banana does not make for a great meal, to be honest. If you are absolutely adverse to the intake of whey, then I will simply suggest:

1. oatmeal, or similar. Kashi Go-Lean is also a good way to start the day. Toast isn't half bad either.
    2. Milk, real orange juice, etc.
    3. A piece of fruit, such as the banana

It is more carb-heavy than I would choose, but not half bad.
    I remember being relevant.

1. oatmeal, or similar. Kashi Go-Lean is also a good way to start the day. Toast isn't half bad either.
    2. Milk, real orange juice, etc.
    3. A piece of fruit, such as the banana

It is more carb-heavy than I would choose, but not half bad.

and you are suggesting this while I'm trying to cut?
    Last edited by ahmettaha; 09-11-2006 at 01:08 AM.

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You could try a banana/strawberries with low lactose milk. Just make sure you get enough daily fats and protein.

One of the things I try while cutting is replacing one meal every day with milk, usually lunch.
    * ʍǝɹɔ ǝıssnɐ *

BoingoBoingoBoingoBoingo TinyMan's Avatar
    TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    and you are suggesting this while I'm trying to cut?
    Yes.
    I remember being relevant.

ViolatorJF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolatorJF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolatorJF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolatorJF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolatorJF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolatorJF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolatorJF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolatorJF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolatorJF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolatorJF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ViolatorJF has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    By eating a banana only, you're already putting yourself ahead of millions of people who wake up everyday and don't eat a thing for breakfast.

Some people will tell you that when you wake up your body is in desperate need of protein and FAST! Really? Because immediately after I wake up, I tend not to be very hungry. This is a little ironic considering you're sitting here telling my that my body is screaming for protein. Think about it. If you get 6, 7, maybe 8 hours of sleep per night, it's realistically not that long. What do you think your body is doing while you're in bed, running around the room? You're sleeping - the heart is pumping at it's lowest point, your brain is creating some dreams, and your muscles are relaxing. It's not that big of a deal. I have to wait about an hour and a half after waking until I get legitimately hungry. There's nothing wrong with that, it's just the way I am.

From the way you're talking though, it sounds like you're intentionally limiting your breakfast to a single banana. In this case, I would certainly eat something more, perhaps a glass of milk or a bowl of cereal as many have suggested.

glitter boy (no hetero) TwiloMike's Avatar
    TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have oats+banana or oats+strawberries in the morning regardless of whether I'm cutting or bulking. What varies is the portion size. I find it paramount to get a good dose of carbs into my system first thing in the morning as it powers me through the morning until my next meal. I avoid oatmeal or anthing prepackaged as it usually has added sugar.

GrowTime23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ViolatorJF
    By eating a banana only, you're already putting yourself ahead of millions of people who wake up everyday and don't eat a thing for breakfast.

Some people will tell you that when you wake up your body is in desperate need of protein and FAST! Really? Because immediately after I wake up, I tend not to be very hungry. This is a little ironic considering you're sitting here telling my that my body is screaming for protein. Think about it. If you get 6, 7, maybe 8 hours of sleep per night, it's realistically not that long. What do you think your body is doing while you're in bed, running around the room? You're sleeping - the heart is pumping at it's lowest point, your brain is creating some dreams, and your muscles are relaxing. It's not that big of a deal. I have to wait about an hour and a half after waking until I get legitimately hungry. There's nothing wrong with that, it's just the way I am.

From the way you're talking though, it sounds like you're intentionally limiting your breakfast to a single banana. In this case, I would certainly eat something more, perhaps a glass of milk or a bowl of cereal as many have suggested.
    I hear ya, ViolatorJF. I am rarely hungry in the morning. Food actually makes me nausous... but I always eat something anyway because I beleive what the others are saying is true even if I don't feel it. I usually have a banana (like the OP) and some oats... sometimes a hardboiled egg if I can stomach it.

I really notice a difference in energy on the days I skip breakfast... I thinks it's important, if nothing else, than to get Blood sugar levels up a bit. It's a fact that they're lowest in the morning because that's is when docs usually want to test it.

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brandon3333
    Here's what I like to do...

1) Banana
    --> Perhaps dipped in a little bit of peanut butter
    2) Big glass of Milk
    --> Perhaps some tasty protein powder in the milk as well
    3) A piece of toast or two or three...depending on how many calories you would like, with some butter or a bit of peanut butter

Now there's a nutritious and yummy breakfast

He's on the right track, but let's tie it together.
    Try this: Peanut Butter and honey with a sliced banana on whole wheat bread. It tastes great, it's like 25-30 grams of protein, plus carbs. It shouldn't take any more than 2 mins to make. Trust me, I eat at least 1 a day.
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hey dude for some protein get some egg whites, or hard boiled eggs(minus yoke)..something u can do on the run!!!

Originally Posted by Che Guevara
    He's on the right track, but let's tie it together.
    Try this: Peanut Butter and honey with a sliced banana on whole wheat bread. It tastes great, it's like 25-30 grams of protein, plus carbs. It shouldn't take any more than 2 mins to make. Trust me, I eat at least 1 a day.

Isnt eating banana and peanut butter bad? i mean I would love to eat banana with peanut butter. but isnt that how Elvis got fat?

How much peanut butter do I need to eat to get 25-30 grams of proteins. isnt it a bit much?
    Last edited by ahmettaha; 09-11-2006 at 05:18 PM.

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Cool hahaha

Nah, Elvis got fat by ingesting up to 100 pills a day.(True story) anti-depressants, uppers, downers,etc.

Anyway, peanut butter, especially natural has 8-12 grams per serving. 2 servings plus 2 slices of wheat bread and 1 cup of skim milk should be about 25-30. Peanut butter has digestible fats, unlike if you ate say a doughnut for brk. Also, the honey is a natural sugar, which has positive calories, and mixed with the potassium from the banana, should give you a good deal more energy.
    -Any other questions, don't hesitate to pm me.
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

kyran013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey mate, reading some of these comment's some of these people sound like idiot's yet some idea's for breakfast are really good in fact i'm going to try some... but if your looking for a fast and easy breakfast... try this go down to your local supermarket and get a bottle of egg white's yogurt of you're choice peanut butter, honey, milk, and a tin of fruit.then put 250ml of egg white's so roughly 9 egg's a scoop of yogurt, a table spoon of peanut better a scoop of honey, close to a cup of milk ad some fruit put it in a blender and drink it... it can stay in the fridge over night or even up to a couple of day's ! it taste's great and it is healthy and full of protein and carb's and even if your running late it make's for a fast breakfast....

kyran013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kyran013 View Post
    hey mate, reading some of these comment's some of these people sound like idiot's yet some idea's for breakfast are really good in fact i'm going to try some... but if your looking for a fast and easy breakfast... try this go down to your local supermarket and get a bottle of egg white's yogurt of you're choice peanut butter, honey, milk, and a tin of fruit.then put 250ml of egg white's so roughly 9 egg's a scoop of yogurt, a table spoon of peanut better a scoop of honey, close to a cup of milk ad some fruit put it in a blender and drink it... it can stay in the fridge over night or even up to a couple of day's ! it taste's great and it is healthy and full of protein and carb's and even if your running late it make's for a fast breakfast....
    oh and i also put a banana in there too

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kyran013 View Post
    Thanks for bumping a 6 year old thread
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321