Make Misc Great Again JustiNtense's Avatar
    JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Which Weight gainer?

I can never gain weight, my whole life i have been such a skinny little ****, and im trying to bulk up to 150 from 136 fast, im shoving my face with food but it doesnt help much, even fast food cant help me. every morning i wake up my stomach area is as flat as can be and it pisses me off. I need a little help from a weight gainer but which is a good one i should buy so i dont go wasting money?
    "Even through the darkest days, this fire burns, always."

The pessimist complains about the wind
    The optimist expects it to change direction
    The realist adjusts the sails

highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Well try to go on a CLEAN Bulk. Eat a lot, 6-8 times a day. No fat foods tho, eat food like, chicken, steak, fish, turkey, eggs, protein shakes. I only recommend ONE weight Gainer, that is Real Gains good luck.
    Thermogenic Thyrotabs for sale, pm me.

JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nah dude trust me i eat so much food, it's just that my metabalism is so damn high i can never gain weight, so i think i would have to lower my meals to 3-4 a day to slow my metabalism and take a weight gainer to gain the weight i need. Im buying Real Gains, thx.

kyle316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyle316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    last summer i was 6'2 145lbs and thought I ate a lot, now I am 6'2 188lbs. I started eating 6 times a day and wrote down everything I ate and realized I didnt eat as much as I thought I did. I also took Cytogainer and ON Serious Mass, not at the same time but I switched back and fourth. I took them 3 times a day and made sure my last meal was healthy, like chicken breast and veggies and rice and then I would drink a weight gainer shake right before bed. I know you think you eat a lot, but I would be willing to bet that I eat a lot more then you do. Yes eating becomes like a second job, but you have to ask yourself everyday how much you want it.

kyle316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyle316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh and I used to eat fast food all the time and it didnt do anything for me. Just go to the grocery store and load up. Oh and just in case you are wondering, I am almost 45lbs heavier and within 2% bodyfat from when I looked anorexic.

Originally Posted by kyle316
    last summer i was 6'2 145lbs and thought I ate a lot, now I am 6'2 188lbs. I started eating 6 times a day and wrote down everything I ate and realized I didnt eat as much as I thought I did. I also took Cytogainer and ON Serious Mass, not at the same time but I switched back and fourth. I took them 3 times a day and made sure my last meal was healthy, like chicken breast and veggies and rice and then I would drink a weight gainer shake right before bed. I know you think you eat a lot, but I would be willing to bet that I eat a lot more then you do. Yes eating becomes like a second job, but you have to ask yourself everyday how much you want it.
    ya cool, im hoping to gain some serious weight.

^ The guy u wish u were ^ heavyduty's Avatar
    heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavyduty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    MRP Up Your Mass

Best nutritional profile out there.
    Overtraning is Overrated

Repetition = Success

saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by PainIsResults
    nah dude trust me i eat so much food, it's just that my metabalism is so damn high i can never gain weight, so i think i would have to lower my meals to 3-4 a day to slow my metabalism and take a weight gainer to gain the weight i need. Im buying Real Gains, thx.

really any weight gainer should do the trick, go with ultimate nutritions muscle juice. just read the labes and see what you want.

and I have a fast metabalism as well. and its not always the best for gaining muscle, but I love it that i dont put on fat. Trust me, a fast metabolsm is great, I would much rather struggle to build muscle than struggle to loose fat.

cheers

highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by saku
    really any weight gainer should do the trick, go with ultimate nutritions muscle juice. just read the labes and see what you want.

and I have a fast metabalism as well. and its not always the best for gaining muscle, but I love it that i dont put on fat. Trust me, a fast metabolsm is great, I would much rather struggle to build muscle than struggle to loose fat.

cheers
    No, muscle juice has wayy to much sugar.
    Thermogenic Thyrotabs for sale, pm me.

supp diez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supp diez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supp diez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supp diez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supp diez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supp diez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supp diez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supp diez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supp diez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supp diez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supp diez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i would recomend real gains taste great and has good ingrediants jus got mine 3 days ago and its already helping as i can also eat with drinking them cuz it doesnt make u very full

Bulking Above And Beyond HardWrker's Avatar
    HardWrker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardWrker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardWrker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardWrker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardWrker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardWrker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardWrker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardWrker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardWrker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardWrker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardWrker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    save money n make ur own, wrks great
    "Do you know a good vet?.....cause these pythons are SIIIIIIICK!"

"I done wrassled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, handcuffed lightnin, threw thunder in jail. Only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so bad I make medicine sick."
    --Muhammad Ali

MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am planning to make my own customized weight gainer- I was thinking of just going with a simple Maltodextrin-Whey Isolate 2:1 to get more protein and carbs daily. I could probably use some sort of blend, I might figure that out later.

Bulking Above And Beyond HardWrker's Avatar
    HardWrker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardWrker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardWrker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardWrker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardWrker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardWrker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardWrker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardWrker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardWrker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardWrker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardWrker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    2 scoops whey
    2 cups whole milk
    1 cup oats
    peanut butter
    banana
    "Do you know a good vet?.....cause these pythons are SIIIIIIICK!"

"I done wrassled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, handcuffed lightnin, threw thunder in jail. Only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so bad I make medicine sick."
    --Muhammad Ali

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    look into Body Tech X Mass by Vitamin Shoppe- good, clean stuff
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HardWrker, while that may be a dandy gainer for someone who lives at home/has a blender, but I was thinking of something I could shake up between classes, thus why I am looking for something simpler with proteins and basic carbs (looking to customize on TP)