rotary has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Headaches while doing pushups

For some reason when I do pushups or pull ups, I end up getting a throbbing headache after awhile, and I have to quit due to my head feeling like its gonna explode. I would like to know if anyone else ever gets this.

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The only thing that I could think of is when you are performing your pushups and pullups you are holding your breath and building up pressure in your head and that is causing the headaches
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales
    Alex@TopSecretNutrition.com

Contest Prep Coach
    Workout and Nutrition Programs
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

4-Rocky-4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4-Rocky-4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4-Rocky-4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4-Rocky-4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4-Rocky-4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4-Rocky-4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4-Rocky-4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4-Rocky-4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4-Rocky-4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4-Rocky-4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4-Rocky-4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have the same problem but what stew's saying sounds like me so ill try tot breth more

rotary has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea, i guess i'll have to try that, after im done recovering from doing pushups this morning.