LesnarAngle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

dealing with hair loss; should i take zma, tribulus, 6-oxo?

I decided that I don't want to take any prohormones. I'm a hair away from being in my mid-20s. Nonetheless, I'm not interested in getting huge. But I do have the "bitch tits" going on. I've never taken any prohormones, so I'm not sure if it's b/c of "gyno" (not sure what this is) or water retention. I'm also dealing with hair loss. Maybe I don't take enough zinc, I dunno. I am getting a blood test next week to check my levels, though.

Anyway, I don't want to take anything that makes this hair loss any worse. Will 6-oxo, an anti-estrogen drug, reduce my "bitch tits", without interfering with my hair loss issue? Also, what about tribulus or ZMA as stand-alone supplements. They're both classified as prohormones, though, right? Which means it may affect my hair loss in a negative manner. Is the ZMA like a multi-vitamin or is there a cycle involved? Again, I'm not interested in gaining more testosterone. But I think zinc helps slow down or block hair loss, something like that. And I want to get rid of these damn bitch tits.

Thank you very much.

qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do you have an extremely defined 8 pack? if not, you may not have gynecomastia. i recommend going on a diet and losing a good deal of your excess fat before putting serious consideration into surgery which is the only way to deal with real gyno. you do not need any supplements to burn fat, but a quality multivitamin, fish oil, antioxidants, protein, and creatine could surely help along with dedicated dieting and heavy weight lifting.

honestly, you are probably just fat. who knows, getting that worked out could very well help with your hair loss problem as well.
    *********DISCOUNT CODES********* save money and support bodybuilding.com!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=49461171&postcount=65

*********DISCOUNT CODES********* save money and support bodybuilding.com!

"Having a long or frequent memory for mistakes and a short or infrequent memory for successes is a guaranteed way to develop fear of failure. High achievers dwell on what they do well and spend very little time evaluating themselves and their performances."

-Dr. John Eliot

reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can definitely rule zma & tribulus out. I'm not sure about 6 oxo, as I dont know much about it, but I shouldn't think that it will cause balding.
    RIP Steve Irwin :(

bigbluec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbluec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbluec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbluec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbluec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbluec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbluec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbluec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbluec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbluec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbluec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by reflexions
    You can definitely rule zma & tribulus out. I'm not sure about 6 oxo, as I dont know much about it, but I shouldn't think that it will cause balding.

So Tribulus will cause hair loss ???

ectomeso1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectomeso1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectomeso1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectomeso1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectomeso1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectomeso1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectomeso1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no

Registered User TheNewAddiction's Avatar
    TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lesnar Angle,

If you are dealing with hair loss already, you've got a bad form of testosterone in your body known as DHT. It is this that you need to get rid of to help out with hair loss and 'bitch tits'. ANY supplement that is upping your testosterone level is bound to increase DHT and therefore will further along your hairloss, so I would recommend that you not take things like tribulus, and if you do take it in small doses. Some later generation of ProHormones are now including DHT blockers, T-Bomb 2 is one that I can think of off the top of my head. (But you are young so I don't see any need for you to take it at all) For helping out getting rid of bad testosterone, you can take a supplement known as Diindolyl methane or simply DIM.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dim.html

You'll need to take about 400 mg, which can be tough to find in that dosage. But that should help out the Bitch tits and the hair loss. If you are dealing with hair loss, you should take a supplement that actually targets that specifically. Some things that do this are Biotin, Insitol, and L-Cysteine. You can find combinations of these in Hair Loss Supplements like TwinLabs 'Hair Factors' and Vitol's 'Great Hair'. Take care,

TNA

TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lesnar Angle,

If you are dealing with hair loss already, you've got a bad form of testosterone in your body known as DHT. It is this that you need to get rid of to help out with hair loss and 'bitch tits'. ANY supplement that is upping your testosterone level is bound to increase DHT and therefore will further along your hairloss, so I would recommend that you not take things like tribulus, and if you do take it in small doses. Some later generation of ProHormones are now including DHT blockers, T-Bomb 2 is one that I can think of off the top of my head. (But you are young so I don't see any need for you to take it at all) For helping out getting rid of bad testosterone, you can take a supplement known as Diindolyl methane or simply DIM.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dim.html

You'll need to take about 400 mg, which can be tough to find in that dosage. But that should help out the Bitch tits and the hair loss. If you are dealing with hair loss, you should take a supplement that actually targets that specifically. Some things that do this are Biotin, Insitol, and L-Cysteine. You can find combinations of these in Hair Loss Supplements like TwinLabs 'Hair Factors' and Vitol's 'Great Hair'. Take care,

TNA

BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LesnarAngle
    I decided that I don't want to take any prohormones. I'm a hair away from being in my mid-20s. Nonetheless, I'm not interested in getting huge. But I do have the "bitch tits" going on. I've never taken any prohormones, so I'm not sure if it's b/c of "gyno" (not sure what this is) or water retention. I'm also dealing with hair loss. Maybe I don't take enough zinc, I dunno. I am getting a blood test next week to check my levels, though.

Anyway, I don't want to take anything that makes this hair loss any worse. Will 6-oxo, an anti-estrogen drug, reduce my "bitch tits", without interfering with my hair loss issue? Also, what about tribulus or ZMA as stand-alone supplements. They're both classified as prohormones, though, right? Which means it may affect my hair loss in a negative manner. Is the ZMA like a multi-vitamin or is there a cycle involved? Again, I'm not interested in gaining more testosterone. But I think zinc helps slow down or block hair loss, something like that. And I want to get rid of these damn bitch tits.

Thank you very much.
    Anything that increases Test levels can increase DHT. ZMA should be fine, it only helps if you are deficient in zinc. As far as getting rid of gyno, talk to a doc.

LesnarAngle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you, thank you everyone. Well I'm sitting at around 16% bf; so, I'll wait 'till I get below 10%. If I still have the chest thing going on, I'm guessing it's b/c of this gyno, not water retention.

So, ZMA does not increase DHT then, just so I know for myself?

Thank you all again.

Lesnar Angle,

No, ZMA does NOT increase DHT.

TNA

Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Definately diet down some and give it time if you have natural gyno. Otherwise for sever gyno in adult males the combination of inositol and glucuronolactone or glucuronic acid twice per day with meals will aide in the removal of estrogens from the body. Surgery should always be the last resort when all else fails, good luck.
    PWA