blackstang281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackstang281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what does everyone think of this stack

optimun whey protien, ast liquid creatine,and universal animal cuts

just want to know what yall think of it

Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get rid of the liquid creatine - IT'S A SCAM! I've never used Optimum's whey protein so I can't comment on it's worth; however, I will vouch for Animal Cuts - it is, in my opinion, the best fat-burner I've tried. Especially if you can afford to take 3-paks a day instead of the recommended 2/day. I will mention that another member on this board, J-Rod, has recently convinced me to try AdipoKinetix on my next cutting cycle - it looks very promising to me (I think I'll add a 300mg Aspirin to the stack of AdipoK when I take it, though).
    Last edited by Irishman; 11-02-2001 at 01:29 PM.
    "Feelin' Good Is Good Enough!"

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you are trying to put on muscle the animal cuts may not be a good idea. like irishman said liquid creatine sucks and is overpriced, just buy some regular stuff after you finish up what you have. The protein is crucial. You may want to try zma which I think is one of the best supplements out there. It is very cheap too.