PLAN B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1 AD is a testosterone booster?

I want to know if 1 AD is a testosterone booster beacues I will be 18 years old, and I no want to boost my testosterone.

Im thinking in nordiol or 1 AD, which are se most dangerlees to me?

BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: 1 AD is a testosterone booster?

Originally posted by PLAN B
    I want to know if 1 AD is a testosterone booster beacues I will be 18 years old, and I no want to boost my testosterone.

Im thinking in nordiol or 1 AD, which are se most dangerlees to me?

1-ad converts to 1-test not testosterone.

i would say with experience nordiol is safer and effective.
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Thanks BIGPOPPAPUMP, now a I wil try nordiol, but how many mg per day at my 17?

100mg or 200mg?

BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks BIGPOPPAPUMP, now a I wil try nordiol, but how many mg per day at my 17?

no prob anytime,
    17 is to young dont buy it yet,i will wait till at least 19.but to answer your q i would say 600mg-1000mg will give great results.

what ca I take to substitude nordio?l, I already have creatine, weight gainer a eat a lot...

what ca I take to substitude nordio?l, I already have creatine, weight gainer a eat a lot...

creatine,weight gainer is perfect your on the write track,
    wait to take nordiol though please at least to 19.

I can take ZMA, but what is a good ZMA to the gains??

I can take ZMA, but what is a good ZMA to the gains??
    i dzma i didnt like it,but some people find that its a great supp.

EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bro, why don't you listen to what we've been telling you in the teen forum? At 6' 160 and only been training since August, you really need to have more experience before jumping into ph's. They aren't a magic potion that will suddenly make you big, you need to know how to train and how to eat. If you want to research ph's fine, but wait untill you're older and have spent more time bbing.

shpongled is not very well liked. (-100) shpongled is not very well liked. (-100) shpongled is not very well liked. (-100) shpongled is not very well liked. (-100) shpongled is not very well liked. (-100) shpongled is not very well liked. (-100) shpongled is not very well liked. (-100) shpongled is not very well liked. (-100) shpongled is not very well liked. (-100) shpongled is not very well liked. (-100) shpongled is not very well liked. (-100)
    Jesus christ kid, why are you even thinking about taking dangerous drugs if you don't even have a clue what they do? Come on, do some research.

David