coneytt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Drinking question??

I hear people say they don't drink, what does drinking do to you while bodybuilding(if that makes sense)? Here, we have to throw 2 parties a month, so I do drink. Is that a bad thing(i know drinking is bad for you anyway)? I don't know if my questions make sense but I would like any replies that gives me a better understanding...
    SYCHOKID, BRIT_BEEF, BIGNBUFF ARE MY BEST FRIENDS :)

"SHUT THE HELL UP AND SQUAT"

A Proud Member of:
    www.Hardcorebodybuildingontheweb.com
    www.musclemag.com

raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well , i drink too , and i'm a steroid user . and what i was vary of while drinking was
    1) liver toxicity
    2) increased estrogen levels
    3)excess cals late in the night
    so i drink vodka(lil toxic to liver ) , and twice a month isnt that much really , and hey lol , after a while , carry around a glass of water lol , people will think u r drinking . lol
    DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR !

Omnia Mutantur, Nihil Interit.
    'Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.'

you must never confuse the faith that you will prevail in the end - with the discipline to confront the brutal facts of your current reality . whatever they might be - the stockdale paradox .

6_2_/215lbs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6_2_/215lbs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    just drink BLACK LABEL & WATER.... you should be fine. (IMO)
    01-05-05

6'2"...230lbs...20%~BF

Squat-???
    DL-???
    Bench-???

Hey thanks for the reply, I only drink vodka also.. I usually pound a 16on glass of water after every drink or a bottle of water after every two drinks. so i never really get hang overs or muscle cramps, but I just hear body builders say they don't drink so I i was just wondering why.. thanks much

A Proud Member of:
    www.musclemag.com

raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by coneytt
    Hey thanks for the reply, I only drink vodka also.. I usually pound a 16on glass of water after every drink or a bottle of water after every two drinks. so i never really get hang overs or muscle cramps, but I just hear body builders say they don't drink so I i was just wondering why.. thanks much
    yeah , its not the best thing u can do , but lets get real here , keep a limit and get a life , right ? its all about having a limit and balance .
    DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR !

you must never confuse the faith that you will prevail in the end - with the discipline to confront the brutal facts of your current reality . whatever they might be - the stockdale paradox .

You said you take roids? What side effects do you get? How long have you been takingthem? Just wondering cause I read and hear alot of **** but i never spoke with someone that admitted it.

A Proud Member of:
    www.musclemag.com

You said you take roids? What side effects do you get? How long have you been takingthem? Just wondering cause I read and hear alot of **** but i never spoke with someone that admitted it.
    yes i do use steroids , and there is a difference betw use and abuse and its upto the person to decide what is the diff betw the 2 . i have used it for 3 years now , and honestly , i can say i have no side effects , i have had blood tests done , my sperm count is healthy , if u know how to do it right , u "can " use steroids with minimal side effects . period .
    i normally post in the steroid forum , lol , today i was bored so i am browsing the training forum .
    DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR !

so you have pretty good gains then right?? i always imagined people that take roids to be "beasts" i mean huge and well defined.. is that true.. i am not trying to get in ya business, but i never spoke with anyone on roid befor.. (don't take offense) thanks

A Proud Member of:
    www.musclemag.com

so you have pretty good gains then right?? i always imagined people that take roids to be "beasts" i mean huge and well defined.. is that true.. i am not trying to get in ya business, but i never spoke with anyone on roid befor.. (don't take offense) thanks
    ofcourse yes , but i have to tell u , i never even imagined how hard u can train on steroids . people say "i train hard , and those steroid guys get away easy " , tell u what , thats wrong , cos u have to train hard , diet hard , sleep well , the whole discipline , if ure not ready to do all that , dont do it . simple as that .
    huge and defined ? comes down to ur diet . all steroids do is increase ur recovery rate and protein synthesis (Mainly) .
    and no offense taken .
    DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR !