scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Unhappy problems staying asleep?

Been having this problem for about a month now. I dont have a problem falling asleep. My problem is i wake up 2-3 times during the night looking at my alarm clock to see what time it is. I dont know if im stressing or what. I do work out around 6 am, and find myself like waking up jumpy looking at my alarm clock checking what time it is. I go to bed 10-11 at night, and i struggle getting a solid straight 6 hours of sleep. I know i should be getting more and this might be my problem. Been on Zmass for couple weeks now. My experience is that i sleep pretty deep and have crazy dreams, but i still wake up during the night. Maybe i should stack some melatonin with zmass? Really sucks because my days drag

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by scrilla
    Been having this problem for about a month now. I dont have a problem falling asleep. My problem is i wake up 2-3 times during the night looking at my alarm clock to see what time it is. I dont know if im stressing or what. I do work out around 6 am, and find myself like waking up jumpy looking at my alarm clock checking what time it is. I go to bed 10-11 at night, and i struggle getting a solid straight 6 hours of sleep. I know i should be getting more and this might be my problem. Been on Zmass for couple weeks now. My experience is that i sleep pretty deep and have crazy dreams, but i still wake up during the night. Maybe i should stack some melatonin with zmass? Really sucks because my days drag
    check out the white blood at night logs, this may help you out.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Shunned, Unshunned UberBerzerker's Avatar
    UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I use USPLabs REM R3G, and like it alot. Helps me sleep deeper so I don't wake up at odd times and when I do wake up in the morning I feel like a slept - not groggy or out of it (like when you take nyquil or tylenol pm)
    If its not good for pregnant women then why would it be good for me. - MegaPump

Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Im really sorry to hear that.

It sounds like you are stressed of something.
    Have you done something different last weeks? I mean, stay away pc before you go to bed! (maybe you have been sitting on internet before sleep).

If I were you, I would try to read a comic book or something like that before sleeping. I know that you dont have problems falling asleep, but you should not think about things before bed. That will stress you up.

Try to get some USP Labs -REM (tried it and it helped me to sleep like a stone).
    If that does not work, then you can try Melatonin

I wish you a good luck,

Senad M.
    100% natural and proud of it! (No PH's,DS's,AAS, etc.)

From 135 lbs to 227 lbs (naturaly and with severe obstructive sleep apnea)
    Even with poor sleep you can gain thanks to quality food and good workout plan

jmoore4556 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmoore4556 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmoore4556 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmoore4556 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmoore4556 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmoore4556 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmoore4556 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmoore4556 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmoore4556 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmoore4556 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmoore4556 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by UberBerzerker
    I use USPLabs REM R3G, and like it alot. Helps me sleep deeper so I don't wake up at odd times and when I do wake up in the morning I feel like a slept - not groggy or out of it (like when you take nyquil or tylenol pm)

Sounds good I will have to try that. I have never heard of that untill now.

Thanks

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Im a Theanine fan myself.

200-400mg Theanine plus valerian is good for sound sleeping.

Theanine plus melatonin is good for falling asleep.

Theanine plus both is a little much IMO.
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

laxnlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) laxnlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) laxnlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) laxnlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) laxnlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) laxnlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) laxnlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) laxnlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) laxnlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) laxnlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) laxnlift has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Maybe you should try some melatonin, just a suggestion. I dont know to much about it other than that it is a sleep aid, to help your body sleep deeper.

B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Melatonin does the trick for me . Not so much on getting to sleep but it definitely promotes deeper ,more sound sleep.

dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    most importantly, turn around all of your clocks so that you cannot see them! i used to have the same problem and part of the problem was i would wake up, see the time, and then calculate how long til i had to wake up, now when i wake up, i look and see nothing, then before my mind can fix on anything, i pass out again. it works really well. when you wake up what is on your mind>? if your mind is running then something is probably stressing you out. you need to figure it out. also try cutting the ZMA it works for a lot of people, but i have had problems sleeping with it in the past, seems the vivid dreams woke me up occasionally throughout the night.

good luck. ive had sleep problems all week (they come and go sometimes for me) and its hell on your life, i know it all too well

hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10) hordeall is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have this same problem and have tried a lot of the recommended products as stated above. None help for me anyways. Ive even been taking lunesta. Most of these products get you to sleep but like you I wake up often. Valerian does seem to help since it relaxes but I recently read its a diuretic so thats not good. ZMA does seem to help what little sleep I get seem deeper. I tried REM by Usp and it didnt work. I also have taken benzos before bed to see if it was anxiety but I still wake up. In other words go to your doctor maybe its some sleeping problem or major stress. I personally think my cortisol levels are out of wack or adrenals fried.

scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks guys

Well i am in front of the pc before i go to bed for work. Can this really mess you up? I did hear one time that it can wreck havoc on your adrenal glands but i just blew it off. Now after reading this post, it kinda makes sense

Michael M is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael M is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael M is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael M is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael M is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael M is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael M is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael M is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael M is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael M is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael M is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Too much time in the gym?

That's what I felt like when I was overtrainig once. Didn't have much of a problem falling asleep; couldn't stay asleep. When I revamped my gym regimen and my volume went down, I felt much better. Just a thought.

But I know how much that feeling of waking up sucks, particularly when you have a busy day ahead. Hope you work it out.

Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Have you had a lot of stress?

Check out MRM Relax-All... it should be able to get you through the nights.

Relax-All FAQ!
    MRM Relax-All FAQ!

I dont see that im stressing alot over anything. I do get really briefly upset at this california traffic but never road rage or anything like that. If im stressing on something, that could only be the thing i can think of. I love my job and i dont have a girlfriend or kids at this time to stress me out either

Constitutionist/Masculist Purge's Avatar
    Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Question

Originally Posted by UberBerzerker
    Did you notice anything funny about the label directions?

"Directions: Take 3 capsules on empty stomach 30 minutes before training."

Before training?!

Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I dont see that im stressing alot over anything. I do get really briefly upset at this california traffic but never road rage or anything like that. If im stressing on something, that could only be the thing i can think of. I love my job and i dont have a girlfriend or kids at this time to stress me out either

Have you been drinking more coffee, tea or any diet soda?

BCSlabs - Supplements Power_Lifter88's Avatar
    Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sounds like your stressing over something...or maybe your just excited to train...or excited about something thats going on during the day!?!?!

I tried GABA and it work really well for me..maybe have a look into that.

Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

There are gaps of information that need to be filled to help me pinpoint the specific underlying issue. Your situation definitely presents as anxiety related.

Start Here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...errerid=314325

AND HERE

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...errerid=314325

It's what I'm here for. If after filtering through this resource you have more questions respond to me there (first thread). I and other will help pinpoint the issue and action plan

Peace.
    If you are suffering from serious medical concerns please be sure to check with your doctor.

My name is Mark.