Thread: help anyone?

coldwar13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coldwar13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coldwar13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coldwar13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coldwar13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coldwar13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

help anyone?

can somone please help me make a cardio routine im trying to cut now but to be honest im not sure what kinda routine to do or anything i need help i have access to a highschool track and jump rope and some stairs that i can run

it will be more like gehdo routines cause i dont have access to tredmills stair machines but the real stuff works to i hope cause im poor lol

coldwar13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coldwar13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coldwar13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coldwar13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coldwar13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coldwar13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just thought that I need a diet plan if anyone can refer me to anyone to help me cut or a book id really aprishate it im trying to cut down ive been lifting for awile about 1 year now i started weighing at 260lbs 5'10 now im 5'10 184 im trying to get to 165-170 but my weight is not moving at all anymore at first i just cut down on my eating when i ust to be real real fat and worked out
    this worked for awile

after that ive kinda platued at 184 unfortinatly im not moving it seems so i gues its time to use proper diet and cardio into my routine to burn the exess fat off im happy to say ive gained some good muscle mass sense i started at 260 my pecs and arms are defined forearms legs and everything its just my damn gut!

and after reading for awile i noticed that to get rid of a gut usualy takes not only time and paitnence but a good proper diet and o yeah sorry for not writing this with gramer but i hope somone can help me thanks alot if you guys can or somone

John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ghetto workout?

get out and walk some hills while wearing a backpack full of schoolbooks or rocks, lol

or....get one of your buddies to drive you to a big flat parking lot....and push his car back and forth several times

or...go to the local football studium or tall building and walk the stairs some
    "Humility comes before honor"

Originally Posted by John Prophet
    ghetto workout?

get out and walk some hills while wearing a backpack full of schoolbooks or rocks, lol

or....get one of your buddies to drive you to a big flat parking lot....and push his car back and forth several times

or...go to the local football studium or tall building and walk the stairs some

Im not kiding around......
    At the age of 39 id exspect more maturity I gues I shoulnt have
    and foremost im srry i cant go to a gym it doesnt mean to haft to insult me by ridicouls little schemes mabe I should just Look else were

John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    actually....I was being dead serious
    "Humility comes before honor"

James.Unit is on a distinguished road. (+10) James.Unit is on a distinguished road. (+10) James.Unit is on a distinguished road. (+10) James.Unit is on a distinguished road. (+10) James.Unit is on a distinguished road. (+10) James.Unit is on a distinguished road. (+10) James.Unit is on a distinguished road. (+10) James.Unit is on a distinguished road. (+10) James.Unit is on a distinguished road. (+10) James.Unit is on a distinguished road. (+10) James.Unit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Haha...I've actually been doing the first one once a week on an off day - load up a backpack with a 45LB concrete bag and then walk around my neighbourhood for half and hour, then go to a local field and just do basic movements like pull throughs, tosses, cleans etc...'cos I get crazy looks from all the rich folk driving around who think "what's this homeless guy doing walking around our nice neighbourhood".
    O snail
    Climb Mt.Fuji
    But slowly, slowly!

-Issa