24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Stats: 5'9", 176 lbs
    BodyPoints: 25677
    AKR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AKR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AKR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AKR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AKR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AKR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AKR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AKR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AKR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AKR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AKR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit AKR's BodySpace

preacher dies trying to walk on water

i can't help but laugh at this.

Pastor Franck Kabele, 35, told his congregation he could repeat the biblical miracle, and he attempted it from a beach in Gabon's capital of Libreville.

"He told churchgoers he'd had a revelation that if he had enough faith, he could walk on water like Jesus," an eyewitness told the Glasgow Daily Record.

"He took his congregation to the beach saying he would walk across the Komo estuary, which takes 20 minutes by boat. He walked into the water, which soon passed over his head and he never came back."
    http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51760

the bible says you can move mountains with faith. apparently, that doesn't apply to walking on water. i find it amusing that miracles supposedly took place in the bible, and yet, when some faithful servant tries a miracle now, he just dies. tell me, what is god's plan in this? do you think this will do something positive for christianity? does a failed miracle some how have a positive impact? did he accidently turn off the "miracle switch?" oh, right, i guess our tiny brains can't fathom the complexities of god's plan.

Every calorie's a war Revolver45's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 191 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5510
    Revolver45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Revolver45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Revolver45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Revolver45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Revolver45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Revolver45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Revolver45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Revolver45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Revolver45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Revolver45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Revolver45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Revolver45's BodySpace
    Humans are unable to understand what total faith even means. I'm not dumb enough to try to walk on water because I know that my faith isn't strong enough to allow it to happen. In the bible, peter is able to momentarily walk on water until he begins to fear and worry and then he nearly drowns. As humans there will always be that inevitable shred of doubt in the back of our minds that prevents us from accomplishing things such as this. The preacher should have known better, and as a result, not only did he drown but he also made believers look silly.

I really don't understand what laughing at someone who dies, regardless of how or why accomplishes unless you're a total jerk, no offense.
    Blue jays/Spartans/Colts

AKR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AKR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AKR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AKR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AKR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AKR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AKR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AKR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AKR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AKR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AKR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit AKR's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Revolver45
    Humans are unable to understand what total faith even means. I'm not dumb enough to try to walk on water because I know that my faith isn't strong enough to allow it to happen. In the bible, peter is able to momentarily walk on water until he begins to fear and worry and then he nearly drowns. As humans there will always be that inevitable shred of doubt in the back of our minds that prevents us from accomplishing things such as this. The preacher should have known better, and as a result, not only did he drown but he also made believers look silly.

I really don't understand what laughing at someone who dies, regardless of how or why accomplishes unless you're a total jerk, no offense.
    none taken. i think it's sad that he was dumb enough to keep walking when he realized it wasn't working (maybe he was embarassed and would rather be dead), but i think it's funny that people think they can do miraculous things with faith, and it ends up backfiring.

this man had enough faith to DROWN. he didn't walk on the water at ALL. you're saying that a man who actually walked until he drowned didn't have as much faith as peter? you've got to be kidding me. i love the old, "you didn't have enough faith" cop out. so classic.

serious_Q is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) serious_Q is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) serious_Q is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) serious_Q is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) serious_Q is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) serious_Q is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) serious_Q is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) serious_Q is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) serious_Q is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) serious_Q is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) serious_Q is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AKR

the bible says you can move mountains with faith. apparently, that doesn't apply to walking on water. i find it amusing that miracles supposedly took place in the bible, and yet, when some faithful servant tries a miracle now, he just dies. tell me, what is god's plan in this? do you think this will do something positive for christianity? does a failed miracle some how have a positive impact? did he accidently turn off the "miracle switch?" oh, right, i guess our tiny brains can't fathom the complexities of god's plan.
    The whole thing was just a practical joke by god to see if anyone would try it. He's probably ROFLing right now.

serious_Q is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) serious_Q is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) serious_Q is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) serious_Q is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) serious_Q is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) serious_Q is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) serious_Q is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) serious_Q is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) serious_Q is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) serious_Q is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) serious_Q is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

But why would God take a person who has an enromous ammount of faith in him, and let him die an embarassing death while trying to show people that faith in the lord is powerful? Pretty messed up if you ask me.

Location: why the HELL should i have to press 1 for English?!
    BodyPoints: 5
    Sturm18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sturm18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sturm18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sturm18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sturm18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sturm18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sturm18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sturm18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sturm18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sturm18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sturm18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit Sturm18's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by AKR

lol dumbass.

Visit AKR's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by serious_Q
    But why would God take a person who has an enromous ammount of faith in him, and let him die an embarassing death while trying to show people that faith in the lord is powerful? Pretty messed up if you ask me.
    exactly. the fact that the guy believed enough to actually go out there and drown trying seems like enough faith. who cares if he had a small bit of doubt; he still went through with it. sounds pretty lame if god is up there.

according to revolver45, everyone with faith has doubts. so, apparently, it's good enough to keep you out of hell but not good enough to keep you from drowning.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    Stats: 5'6", 193 lbs
    BodyPoints: 47972
    stealth_swimmer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stealth_swimmer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stealth_swimmer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stealth_swimmer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stealth_swimmer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stealth_swimmer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stealth_swimmer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stealth_swimmer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stealth_swimmer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stealth_swimmer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stealth_swimmer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit stealth_swimmer's BodySpace
    that's his way of weeding out idiots.

BodyPoints: 6378
    Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Mr Beer's BodySpace
    Maybe God believes in evolution?
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
    One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
    The other, of course, involves orcs.
    -John Rogers

Stats: 6'1", 218 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3468
    saloman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saloman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saloman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saloman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saloman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saloman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saloman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saloman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saloman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saloman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saloman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit saloman's BodySpace
    Poor guy. This is what happens when we read scripture too literally.

BodyPoints: 1400
    doobiebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doobiebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doobiebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doobiebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doobiebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doobiebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doobiebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doobiebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doobiebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doobiebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doobiebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit doobiebro's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by AKR
    exactly. the fact that the guy believed enough to actually go out there and drown trying seems like enough faith. who cares if he had a small bit of doubt; he still went through with it. sounds pretty lame if god is up there.

according to revolver45, everyone with faith has doubts. so, apparently, it's good enough to keep you out of hell but not good enough to keep you from drowning.
    First of all, do we know that this guy knew how to swim? My apologies if I missed that. How do we measure faith? Someone might say that have complete faith they'll never cheat on thier wife. (All the time.) The Bible says you could move mountains if you had the faith of a mustard seed. Basically what I'm saying is that our faith is pathetic compared to an all powerful god. God may have not been too impressed by this preacher who was boastful it seems.

PS. I hope no one uses the "cop out" of saying that using the concept of an all-powerful god is a cop out. I personally never say "God did it." as a response, but maybe some people here should think hard about what that short statement means.
    ******I support Ron Paul for 2012!******

The red shall set you free.

I love lesbian weddings!

Originally Posted by doobiebro
    First of all, do we know that this guy knew how to swim? My apologies if I missed that. How do we measure faith? Someone might say that have complete faith they'll never cheat on thier wife. (All the time.) The Bible says you could move mountains if you had the faith of a mustard seed. Basically what I'm saying is that our faith is pathetic compared to an all powerful god. God may have not been too impressed by this preacher who was boastful it seems.

PS. I hope no one uses the "cop out" of saying that using the concept of an all-powerful god is a cop out. I personally never say "God did it." as a response, but maybe some people here should think hard about what that short statement means.
    I just don't understand why God would take a person who is obviously very dedicated to his faith in the Lord, and kill him in an embarassing way while he's trying to show that faith in the lord is powerful. It seems like a greusome practical joke.

BodyPoints: 16064
    xer0xed has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xer0xed has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xer0xed has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xer0xed has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xer0xed has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xer0xed has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xer0xed has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xer0xed has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xer0xed has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xer0xed has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xer0xed has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit xer0xed's BodySpace
    I feel sorry for this guy. I don't know why he'd think himself capable of godly powers.
    Hate me:
    Economic Left/Right: 8.88
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.00

dannyman80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyman80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyman80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyman80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyman80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyman80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyman80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyman80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyman80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyman80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyman80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

hahaha are you kidding me? I'm supposed to respect and feel bad for a guy who killed himself doing something absolutely rediculous? I pity him for having his mind so badly distorted that he believed he could do something like this. But I laugh because it's a great extreme example of millions of instances how religion crashes head on into common sense.

As for the miracles... Yeah there's nothing fishy about there being a multitude of them in the bible but nothing anything close to a "miracle" has ever been accurately documented to the point where there is no doubt ever since!

God has countless efforts devoted to having his believers down on Earth constantly going on about how everybody is going to hell, but saving a man who was probably completely devoted to him wouldn't fit into his schedule.

But to ever point out a contradiction or illogical point to do with religion makes me an ******* who doesn't respect peoples' right to believe what they want. Spending countless hours nitpicking every single scientific theory for holes though is an admirable pursuit though.

Evangelical Agnostic CerealKiller's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 10831
    CerealKiller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CerealKiller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CerealKiller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CerealKiller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CerealKiller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CerealKiller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CerealKiller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CerealKiller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CerealKiller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CerealKiller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CerealKiller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit CerealKiller's BodySpace
    Maybe he's still walking. You have to have faith!!
    You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep-seated need to believe. -- Carl Sagan

Stats: 6'0", 235 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2485
    HeavyShadow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HeavyShadow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HeavyShadow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HeavyShadow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HeavyShadow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HeavyShadow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HeavyShadow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HeavyShadow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HeavyShadow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HeavyShadow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HeavyShadow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit HeavyShadow's BodySpace
    LOL. The irony is that he'll probably end up in the Darwin Awards.

BodyPoints: 9669
    Wiggy44k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wiggy44k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wiggy44k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wiggy44k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wiggy44k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wiggy44k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wiggy44k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wiggy44k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wiggy44k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wiggy44k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wiggy44k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Wiggy44k's BodySpace
    You guys are saying "why didn't God save him?" The way I look at it, is that if there is a God then this man is in a better place. So maybe God did the man a favor?

BodyPoints: 9576
    riptor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) riptor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) riptor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) riptor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) riptor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) riptor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) riptor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) riptor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) riptor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) riptor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) riptor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit riptor's BodySpace
    It's sad that someone would do something like that, I'm sure he's missed by friends and family.

Because if God did something like that, that would be the same as giving evidence. And if you have evidence, that removes faith, and without faith then there is no freewill to believe. Or something like that.
    Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
    -- Ned Flanders

... I'd feel like a caveman, if they existed ... and they didn't ...
    - Ned Flanders

BodyPoints: 2890
    David77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) David77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) David77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) David77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) David77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) David77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) David77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) David77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) David77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) David77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) David77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit David77's BodySpace
    The problem here is in the interpretation of what Jesus meant by "faith". Is by no means blind conviction. This is evidenced by this dumb guy drowning himself.

The faith that Jesus spoke of is belief in the holy spirit, and in the Christ consciousness that exists throughout creation, after one has had real contact with them.

Once you have merged your consciousness with one of God's agents of creation then Jesus states to have faith in them, that they will do what you ask of them.

Walking on water can only be done by those who can see in reality and truly that all of creation is just a condensation of God's thoughts. His thoughts were condensed into light, energy, atoms, electrons, and finally solids, liquids, gases, plasma, and ether.

Only when you percieve this light of God everywhere can you control it.

Yogis in India have been performing the miracles of Christ before his birth and after.

Stats: 5'11", 225 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1190
    zodiac666 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zodiac666 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zodiac666 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zodiac666 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zodiac666 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zodiac666 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zodiac666 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zodiac666 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zodiac666 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zodiac666 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zodiac666 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit zodiac666's BodySpace
    survival of the fittest baby!

people really need to take instinct and common sense over religion

okdude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) okdude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) okdude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) okdude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) okdude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) okdude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) okdude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) okdude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) okdude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) okdude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) okdude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AKR

Maybe he has so much faith that god decides to let him get to heaven sooner

Stats: 5'7", 195 lbs
    BodyPoints: 20318
    StrongInChrist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StrongInChrist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StrongInChrist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StrongInChrist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StrongInChrist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StrongInChrist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StrongInChrist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StrongInChrist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StrongInChrist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StrongInChrist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StrongInChrist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit StrongInChrist's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by AKR

The Bible says thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. Putting your life at risk aside from God commanding it is not good. Jesus is God. This man is not. For him to attempt this is foolish and no surprise the outcome he acheived. I would laugh too so I really dont care that you do. Just dont assume this man had any support from God being that God never said it is good to threaten your own life. When Jesus was asked to threaten his life he replied with

"thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God" Perhaps this man could have gotten more with this revelation

Stats: 6'4", 261 lbs
    BodyPoints: 24650
    Violator009 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Violator009 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Violator009 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Violator009 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Violator009 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Violator009 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Violator009 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Violator009 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Violator009 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Violator009 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Violator009 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Violator009's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by xer0xed
    I feel sorry for this guy. I don't know why he'd think himself capable of godly powers.
    thats right he got no business trying to walk on water, he is not Jesus and we are all bound by the rules of gravity.

ironman1964bc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ironman1964bc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ironman1964bc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ironman1964bc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ironman1964bc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ironman1964bc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ironman1964bc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ironman1964bc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ironman1964bc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ironman1964bc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ironman1964bc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This story reminds me of the joke I heard where a man walked into the lions cage at the zoo saying that God would protect him but the lions ate him anyway. After eating, one lion said that they had prayed for a meal to come along before the man had said his prayer.

Maybe the fish were praying for the same thing in this case.

BodyPoints: 3503
    Fuelish has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fuelish has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fuelish has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fuelish has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fuelish has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fuelish has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fuelish has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fuelish has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fuelish has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fuelish has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fuelish has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Fuelish's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by HeavyShadow
    LOL. The irony is that he'll probably end up in the Darwin Awards.
    HAhaha....gotta love that

Stats: 5'9", 229 lbs
    BodyPoints: 32269
    ElMariachi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ElMariachi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ElMariachi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ElMariachi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ElMariachi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ElMariachi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ElMariachi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ElMariachi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ElMariachi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ElMariachi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ElMariachi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ElMariachi's BodySpace
    Pride cometh before the fall.

If you start to put yourself in the position of miracle-maker, actively trying to use the Bible and God's word for your own personal gain, you will fall, and hard.
    What need is there for this man to try a stupid stunt like this? Nothing of the sort in the Bible encourages this type of behavior. God gives us free will, and unfortunately that free will also includes the ability to undertake amazingly idiotic acts.

The Bible even implores people not to let others know when they are fasting, not to seek attention for their suffering. This man was obviously trying to gain attention for himself through his act.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

Stats: 5'11", 225 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1190
    zodiac666 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zodiac666 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zodiac666 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zodiac666 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zodiac666 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zodiac666 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zodiac666 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zodiac666 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zodiac666 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zodiac666 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zodiac666 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit zodiac666's BodySpace
    i just hope he didnt reproduce before he died

BodyPoints: 3712
    Boxman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boxman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boxman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boxman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boxman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boxman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boxman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boxman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boxman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boxman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Boxman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Boxman's BodySpace
    One less religious idiot on this earth.
    - End Alimony: indentured servitude in 21st century America - http://www.alimonyreform.org/
    - Instant Runoff Voting: demolish the two-party dictatorship - http://www.instantrunoff.com/

Pressed, but not crushed matpal's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2"
    BodyPoints: 6857
    matpal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) matpal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) matpal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) matpal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) matpal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) matpal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) matpal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) matpal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) matpal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) matpal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) matpal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit matpal's BodySpace
    This isnt a failed miracle.

It is man's attempt of trying to tell God what He should do through you. Obviously it did not work.

Originally Posted by AKR

"Love Everyone" - Jesus

Omega Sports CEO

BURN24 - Flip The Switch To A Complete Body Transformation
    Strive - Game Over for All Other Intra-Workout Products
    ULTIMA - The Premier Pre-Workout Formulation for Superior Performance Enhancement
    T-Force - Featuring Fadogia Agrestis - Boost Your Test for Less
    FlashOver - No Frills, Just Insane Pumps and Energy

Stats: 5'11", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7017
    coontang has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coontang has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coontang has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coontang has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coontang has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coontang has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coontang has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coontang has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coontang has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coontang has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coontang has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit coontang's BodySpace
    What an idiot. Everyone knows God doesn't work through miracles like that. That's too convincing. He performs miracles in a more round about way, like helping people get good grades on their tests, determining the outcome of football games, helping rappers win a grammy, and making trees that kind of look like a praying person.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast