msfit4317 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

figure comp. prep

Hey girls...I've heard artificial sweeteners are too bloating to use pre-competition. But, what about splenda....it's a natural substitute isn't it? Anyone use it w/o problems? Thanks! Carol

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by msfit4317
    Hey girls...I've heard artificial sweeteners are too bloating to use pre-competition. But, what about splenda....it's a natural substitute isn't it? Anyone use it w/o problems? Thanks! Carol
    liquid sugar twin and stevia are the best artificial sweetners
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

Granola eatin' fool fitcajungirl's Avatar
    fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Personally, I use splenda all the way through my competition with no problems. However, the question is how is it affecting YOU? If you feel like you are not making the progress you are supposed to be making, you might want to cut it out, and see if there are any changes.

Good Luck
    Lisa
    www.fitlisa.com

msfit4317 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

splenda

Thanks Lisa..I haven't really noticed any differences yet. I'm 2 weeks out and this is the first time I've really used much of it. I guess time will tell! It's just a small local show ...I don't feel as prepared as I should be as it is....I went camping w/ my family and helped my sister move.....I ended up on the road for the better part of 3 weeks!!! I did pretty well keeping up w/ my diet and work-outs ( quite a feat while camping in the Canadian wilderness). But, I know my timing suffered and so did my sleep!!!!
    I was going to just aim for another show further out, but one this was close to home and I had already paid my registration. It might end up being some expensive posing practice.... but I decided to see it through. My own fault if I don't do well...might teach me a lesson! I always stretch myself too thin and then end up regretting it! Thanks again! Carol