4themostHIGH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4themostHIGH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4themostHIGH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4themostHIGH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4themostHIGH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4themostHIGH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4themostHIGH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4themostHIGH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4themostHIGH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4themostHIGH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4themostHIGH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Safe supplements for Pregnant women's weight managment

Hi, my wife is pregnant, and she was wondering if there are any supplements that are safe for her to take while she is pregnant and nursing to help her not gain a lot of weight.?

arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ask your doc
    "Ain't no party like a Scranton party cause a Scranton party don't stop."

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    EEEK... Your wife should make sure that she is eating good, clean food and exercising (if she can). She is pregnant and should not worry about gaining "too much weight". Yes, you can over do it (which is not good), but If she eats healthy and remembers that she is not really eating for two, the pregnancy weight will be appropriate. I cringe when I hear pregnant women worrying about gaining too much weight!

It is all about making the right choices
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

Ruth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruth is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There are charts available showing roughly how much you should gain in each month of pregnancy. At the end of the 9 months a normal healthy gain is between 25 and 30 pounds. I stuck to this and was back to my normal weight 2 weeks after the delivery.

If she's going to breast-feed, she can go on a real eating binge then: I used to put away two family packs of Kitkats in the evening, after a good dinner, and about a dozen sandwiches at lunch time. My friends used to invite me for lunch just to watch this eating spectacle. LOL! Didn't gain any weight either.

Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As a fellow pregnant woman, all I can say is that she needs to eat like a body builder.

Don't eat like an idiot, and you won't gain out of control weight. 8 months and 22 lb gain so far. I have changed my diet in ONE way, and one way only... I added 300 calories per day.

If she doesn't eat like a bodybuilder already, and doesn't count her calories... and doesn't want to gain too much weight... it's time for her to start.

There is no magic pill, and she'd better start RIGHT NOW with putting that baby's health FAR ahead of her own desire to not gain too much.

Take your vitamins, eat well, and realize that baby comes first.

Seosaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Seosaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Seosaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Seosaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Seosaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Seosaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Seosaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Seosaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Seosaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Seosaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Seosaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As a fellow pregnant woman too and a very concernerd about her weight fitness competitor, I advise to tell her to eat healthy and not worry too much about weight gain.

Do not forget that a lot is fluid retention. So keep the supplements for after the baby is born!

My doc says a pound a week, for a 40 weeks pregnancy is perfect (I was aiming at 25-30 too! but hey I wont stress about numbers anymore)

The most important thing is the health of both the baby and the mother.
    This lifestyle is not easy. It takes consistent, disciplined, dedicated effort and sacrifice. It takes planning and focus. Most of all it takes a never-say-die attitude and the balls to keep on keeping on even during those periods when you make no progress!

buttandlegs will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttandlegs will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttandlegs will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttandlegs will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttandlegs will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttandlegs will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttandlegs will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttandlegs will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttandlegs will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttandlegs will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttandlegs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No.

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    No supplements. She needs a good multi-vitamin and good, healthy, unprocessed foods. Remind her that she's eating for two, but the second one will only weigh around 8 lbs, even at his largest. Amris is right, an increase of about 300 calories is about right. No more.

Now is not the time to worry about gaining fat. If she watches what she eats, she'll be fine.

Congrats.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?