Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    verticaljump1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Sorry for asking again. Growing taller? Any help?

Yes, I am grateful for who I am. I just want to be taller. Does anyone, have anything that could help me. And tips, secrets, manuals, excercises, increasing HGHanything! I really want help. I mainly want to increase my height by about 5-8 inches. And get my max reach up about 12-18". Please help, it would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for reading this message, and have a nice day!

Registered User growing ectomor's Avatar
    growing ectomor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Sorry for asking again. Growing taller? Any help?

Originally posted by verticaljump1
    Yes, I am grateful for who I am. I just want to be taller. Does anyone, have anything that could help me. And tips, secrets, manuals, excercises, increasing HGHanything! I really want help. I mainly want to increase my height by about 5-8 inches. And get my max reach up about 12-18". Please help, it would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for reading this message, and have a nice day!

umm you know this isn't possible so why ask??

if you want to jump higher do plyometrics. if you want to throw a ball higher practice and work out but if you want to grow taller you can only eat and pray

thats 100% genetics...sorry and 5' 3" is fine put some muscle on and youll look huge

oh **** youre verticle is amazing...a lil hard to believe but really good

Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000)
    First tell me why you wanna get taller?

verticaljump1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Thanks.

Thanks for the vertical leap compliment. It is real, I've trained for it before. I want to get taller, because I know that sooner or later, I will run out of vert gaining. So, I will need to increase my max reach. Dunking is one of my ultimate goals as well. And girls at school and stuff. I have to jump to kiss (hence the vertical leap), Lol.

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i've seen miracles happen, if you're still that height when you're 24, THEN repost this thread, otherwise eat right and hope for the best, your body's timing is unpredictable
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

fsheva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    don't worry man. One of my friends was the shortest kid in the school for about 3 years. In one year he went from like 5'4 to 5'9 out of nowhere. He was 16-17 then.

Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Thanks.

Thanks for the vertical leap compliment. It is real, I've trained for it before. I want to get taller, because I know that sooner or later, I will run out of vert gaining. So, I will need to increase my max reach. Dunking is one of my ultimate goals as well. And girls at school and stuff. I have to jump to kiss (hence the vertical leap), Lol.
    LOL.. Maybe you should have her get on her knees.. thats why I don't go out with tall girls!

Moose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tie yourself between two cars and hit the accelerator

You'll probably go through a growth spurt soon, don't fret.
    "I have a very big problem over there, one hundred and seventy kilos of problem. Geoff Capes."
    - Jon-Pall Sigmarsson

Pseicho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You're only 14!!

When I was 14 I was almost the smallest kid in my class, but then I started growing...
    Last year I was almost the tallest, and in my new school I'm the tallest of the whole year...
    I'm 19 years old now, 6'5" and still growing (I hope it will stop SOON)

Dunno if this is true but I'm always told to stay away from weight training because that would make me stop growing...I trained for half a year about a year ago and that didn't make any difference...
    Maybe some others could comment on this?

Originally posted by Pseicho
    You're only 14!!

When I was 14 I was almost the smallest kid in my class, but then I started growing...
    Last year I was almost the tallest, and in my new school I'm the tallest of the whole year...
    I'm 19 years old now, 6'5" and still growing (I hope it will stop SOON)

Dunno if this is true but I'm always told to stay away from weight training because that would make me stop growing...I trained for half a year about a year ago and that didn't make any difference...
    Maybe some others could comment on this?
    NO.. It doesn't stunt your damn growth.. If I was 6'5" I'd want to anyway..

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by Tee
    NO.. It doesn't stunt your damn growth.. If I was 6'5" I'd want to anyway..
    yeah seriously, worried you're going to lose your lankiness, slim?
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

I'd never know.. I'm only 5'4"

JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    5'2" over here... never really stopped me from doin a whole lot

Originally posted by JD-
    5'2" over here... never really stopped me from doin a whole lot
    Yeah, probably just allowed you to put on muscle alot easier..

Alpha Q Up is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha Q Up is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha Q Up is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha Q Up is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha Q Up is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha Q Up is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha Q Up is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha Q Up is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha Q Up is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha Q Up is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha Q Up is just really nice. (+1000)
    6'1" here

they're right, you're only 14 and u will probably grow big time soon (unless ur parents are both real short then u might be stuck) ... but i grew 5 inches in 1 year when i was 15 so its all good man.. u got LOTS of time

newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i just turned 15 last month and i went from 5 6 at 14 to 6 foot now

I went from 5'3" to 5'4" in 3 months....

Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chuwawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

FOR the love of god, YOU are only 14!!@@

Get that thru your head. ONLY 14

You have about another 6 years of growth.

Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laws has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    how can you say "your only 14 !!!" , growing takes time, wouldnt it be best to ask for growing tips while your still young so you can reach the maximum possible height?

i feel what your saying, im 16, and only 5'4. Ive never been the shortest but now it seems every 1 else is growing apart from me, being short is a ****ing bitch! trust me, im trying to do every thing i can do make sure i get taller.

KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump for this ****. i'm 17 and 5'8". i would do ANYTHING, i say ANYTHING for another 2 inches. ANYTHING

arnoldo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the only way your going to force yourself to grow is doing crazy intense stretching. That is why bruce lee went from 5'2 or so to 5'7. Seriously there are a few good forums out there and its clinically proven that you will grow doing this but u have to do it really intensly, otherwise all you will gain is flexibility.

NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just curiousity but any of you grow at 18 years or older?
    So close to 10k, green is my favorite color nom saiyan?

CheekyKunt Crew
    92Brah

GDS10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My Vertical leap is similar to yours,

Its Great isnt it ?

Feels like u r flying
    AIM - GDS10

"Do you know any good Forcep Exercises" - Tigerdagger15 (bb.com)

"wots wrong with pizza and biscuts, are they bad for cutting or someting?" - Tigerdagger15 (bb.com)

"2000 Calories, THATS INSANE" Tigerdagger15 (bb.com)

"Dude ur such a newb, how can u not bulk on 1200calories" Tigerdagger15 (bb.com)

Stats:

Triquads - 20"
    bitreps - 14
    Forceps - 13"
    Quadlats - 22"
    Abdomineps - 31"
    Peccalves - 25"

Favorite Excersices:

Bicep Extensions, Calf Curls, Sit Downs and Bent Over Bench Press

"I dont care if im fat, because im gonna work out and it will turn to muscle" - Some Fat Guy

I Hate the Follow people:

TigerDagger15, TUXEDO (txstudboy22)

I Like the following people. Sychokid (I love joo Jon :(), abdominator, bignbuff, Tallnthin, EvilGeorge

Kapu88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think i may be screwed cuz both of my parents are short they are like 5'1 and 5'2 lol and i am 14 and i only am 5'5 lol to bad for me i guesss

Originally posted by Laws
    i feel what your saying, im 16, and only 5'4. Ive never been the shortest but now it seems every 1 else is growing apart from me, being short is a ****ing bitch! trust me, im trying to do every thing i can do make sure i get taller.
    Why is it a bitch?

CrObbER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Come on, I'm the shortest kid in my class (5foot7), so what I felt the way you do when I liked the girl that is taller than me, but then when I met this girl from school, I realised what it means to like someone, she is ruining my life, I can't stop thinking of her, I called her out yesterday, and she said yes, oh I was so happy but today I'm so fuc*ed up, something happened bla bla, it's long story and I don't think you're interested.Don't think that they like you for your height. YOU'RE 14 AND YOU'LL GROW BUT I DON'T THINK IT'S IMPORTANT FOR GETTING THE GIRLS.

batman12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batman12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batman12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batman12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batman12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batman12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batman12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batman12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batman12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batman12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batman12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by NextBestThing
    Just curiousity but any of you grow at 18 years or older?
    Dennis Rodman grew 6 inches after he graduated high school.

JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by batman12
    Dennis Rodman grew 6 inches after he graduated high school.
    yeah but keep in mind rodman's a freak to begin with

Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

YOU'RE 14 LET TIME DO IT'S THANG BEFORE YOU ASK DUMB STUFF FOO.
    ||Steeler||

jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    David Robinson was another. He was only 6'6'' when he was in college but 7'1'' by the time he entered the NBA.