lionheart222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lionheart222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lionheart222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lionheart222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lionheart222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lionheart222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lionheart222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lionheart222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lionheart222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lionheart222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lionheart222 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What to eat before a Football Practice?

Ok, i get off school at 2:30 and have practice at 3:00, so i got about 15 minutes to get something to eat. Going home and cooking something is not an option, so basically i have to bring whatever to eat before school.

I was thinking of buying the myoplex deluxe meal replacements and bringing a packet everyday and mixing that with water before practice, but are there any cheaper options?What do you guys recommend?

Thanks.

bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    MRP, might slow you down a litte, running with bloated stomach. maybe a protein bar or some o.j. for quick energy and two cans of tuna.<<<<good luck.

plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lionheart222
    Ok, i get off school at 2:30 and have practice at 3:00, so i got about 15 minutes to get something to eat. Going home and cooking something is not an option, so basically i have to bring whatever to eat before school.

I was thinking of buying the myoplex deluxe meal replacements and bringing a packet everyday and mixing that with water before practice, but are there any cheaper options?What do you guys recommend?

Thanks.
    Fruit!

Eat Fruit!

Bananas, apples, oranges, strawberries, peaches, blueberries, grapes, etc.

But if you want to try tuna or something, then give it a try and see how you feel. I personally think you'll notice a huge difference between eating fruit and eating protein right before football practice.

lionheart222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lionheart222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lionheart222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lionheart222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lionheart222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lionheart222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lionheart222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lionheart222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lionheart222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lionheart222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lionheart222 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    why, bc they have vitamin B complex in them?
    Thanks!

plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Before practice you need "good" sugar. And by “good” I mean simple, but not processed. Fruit is the best source of that, but it also has a lot of dietary fiber which helps the sugar absorb slowly (compared to juice or ... pixie sticks).

Complex carbs, like pastas and whole grain cereals, are also good to have, but they take longer to get into your system. So, complex carbs are great for breakfast or lunch, or even the night before, but not right before practice.

Personally, if I ate tuna or even a protein bar, and then went and ran sprints, I’d throw up in five minutes.