Page 1 of 124 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Wise Quote

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wise Quote

How can a sane person be conceited about spiritual works, when his works are but a gift from God and a blessing from Him that he should thank Him for. -- Abu Sulaiman al Darani
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    “Just as in earthly life lovers long for the moment when they are able to breathe forth their love for each other, to let their souls blend in a soft whisper, so the mystic longs for the moment when in prayer he can, as it were, creep into God.”

Soren Kierkegaard
    (Danish Philosopher and Theologian, generally recognized as the first existentialist philosopher. 1813-1855)
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    DO NOT SEEK NOR LOVE THE CONSOLATIONS OF GOD; SEEK AND LOVE THE GOD OF CONSOLATIONS. --- Author unknown

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You're all quite mad.

Me.
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

resU deretsigeR fkn_give_me_abs's Avatar
    fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Excuse me, is your refrigerator running? Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.

Peter Griffin, Family Guy
    i'm a real boy!

PT and Coach - http://www.********.com/sagertrain

EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ibn 'Abbas said, "One day I was behind the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and he said: "Boy, I will teach you some words: Be mindful of Allah and he will take care of you. Be mindful of Allah and you will find him in front of you. When you ask, ask Allah and when you seek help, seek help from Allah, and know that if the nation were to gather to benefit you with something, it would not have benefited you with anything other than what Allah has written for you, and if it gathered to harm you with something, it would not have harmed you with anything other than what Allah has written for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried.
    "The worshipers of the Most Gracious are those who tread the earth gently, and when the ignorant speak to them, they only utter peace. In the privacy of the night, they meditate on their Lord and fall prostrate."
    "And they say, "Our Lord, let our spouses and children be a source of joy for us, and keep us in the forefront of the righteous." These are the ones who attain Paradise in return for their steadfastness; they are received therein with joyous greetings and peace."
    (Qur'an 25:63,74-75)

the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500)

Thumbs up

"knowledge is power".

catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    "You can't teach an old dogma new tricks".
    Free Bradley Manning.

Friedmanism is to economics what intelligent design is to evolution.

Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Mmmm, beer.

Homer J. Simpson.

Lex Luthor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lex Luthor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lex Luthor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lex Luthor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lex Luthor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lex Luthor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lex Luthor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lex Luthor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lex Luthor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lex Luthor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lex Luthor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's only hubris if I fail.

-Julius Caesar from the HBO series Rome
    JFM - Jacked Fibra Mafia - WE RUN THE GYM!!

1st Leftenent

TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    “Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you.”

Saint Augustine (Ancient Roman Christian Theologian and Bishop of Hippo from 396 to 430. One of the Latin Fathers of the Church. 354-430)
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

laham will become famous soon enough. (+50) laham will become famous soon enough. (+50) laham will become famous soon enough. (+50) laham will become famous soon enough. (+50) laham will become famous soon enough. (+50) laham will become famous soon enough. (+50) laham will become famous soon enough. (+50) laham will become famous soon enough. (+50) laham will become famous soon enough. (+50) laham will become famous soon enough. (+50) laham will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just love this hadith

On the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) say: Allah the Almighty said:

"O son of Adam, as long as you call upon Me and put your hope in Me, I have forgiven you for what you have done and I do not mind. O son of Adam, if your sins were to reach the clouds of the sky and then you would seek My forgiveness, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, if you were to come to Me with sins that are close to filling the earth and then you would meet Me without ascribing any partners with Me, I would certainly bring to you forgiveness close to filling it."

B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "Suck my dick"

Ron Jeremy
    ★cVc★

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.
    -Yogi Berra

“Life has meaning only in the struggle. Triumph or defeat is in the hands of the God. So let us celebrate the struggle!”

Swami Sivananda (Indian Yoga master, Physician, Monk and Founder of The Divine Life Society, 1887-1963)

Thumbs up

“Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right”

Abraham Lincoln (American 16th US President (1861-65), who brought about the emancipation of the slaves. 1809-1865)

etech will become famous soon enough. (+50) etech will become famous soon enough. (+50) etech will become famous soon enough. (+50) etech will become famous soon enough. (+50) etech will become famous soon enough. (+50) etech will become famous soon enough. (+50) etech will become famous soon enough. (+50) etech will become famous soon enough. (+50) etech will become famous soon enough. (+50) etech will become famous soon enough. (+50) etech will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "God is dead"

Friedrich Nietzsche
    Stizzel "Thank God for 9/11"

"When the people find they can vote themselves money,that will herald the end of the republic."
    -Benjamin Franklin-

EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by etech
    "God is dead"

Friedrich Nietzsche
    I can't imagine how the afterlife is like for someone who is remembered for such phrases. Imagine saying something like this, only to die and realize that the exact opposite is true. Must be a very difficult situation.
    "The worshipers of the Most Gracious are those who tread the earth gently, and when the ignorant speak to them, they only utter peace. In the privacy of the night, they meditate on their Lord and fall prostrate."
    "And they say, "Our Lord, let our spouses and children be a source of joy for us, and keep us in the forefront of the righteous." These are the ones who attain Paradise in return for their steadfastness; they are received therein with joyous greetings and peace."

Fatso56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatso56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatso56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatso56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatso56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatso56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatso56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatso56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatso56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatso56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fatso56 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Only idiot theists consider quotes that mention unproven hypothesis like god as being 'wise' to everyone else they are stupid religious rhetoric

Fatso56
    I am an anti-theist

_AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "Everyday one dies and turns to face what he earned while another is born to proof he is a worthy in hereafter" - MWarsame

“I have held many things in my hands, and I have lost them all; but whatever I have placed in God's hands, that I still possess”

Martin Luther (German Priest and Scholar whose questioning of certain church practices led to the Protestant Reformation. 1483-1546)

“The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.”

Isaac Asimov (Russian born American science-fiction Writer and Biochemist. 1920-1992)

“God, who foresaw your tribulation, has specially armed you to go through it, not without pain but without stain”

C.S. Lewis (British Scholar and Novelist. 1898-1963)

AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000)
    "I masturbated to Botox girl"

- AGS

Originally Posted by EOY
    I can't imagine how the afterlife is like for someone who is remembered for such phrases. Imagine saying something like this, only to die and realize that the exact opposite is true. Must be a very difficult situation.
    For every person that his words misguide, he will share their punishments in the afterlife.

Misc Armchair Counsellor MantisShrimp's Avatar
    MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool

Originally Posted by SYRIANKID
    How can a sane person be conceited about spiritual works, when his works are but a gift from God and a blessing from Him that he should thank Him for. -- Abu Sulaiman al Darani
    I agree with that, which is why I can't stand the ****ing music industry.
    People act like they ARE the muse, rather than simply the channel for it.
    Live Laugh Love,
    MantisShrimp
    Misc Armchair Counsellor

Misc Armchair Counsellor MantisShrimp's Avatar
    MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool

Originally Posted by EOY
    I srsly doubt any sort of "extra-dimensional" being rly cares what a guy once penned.
    I salute you for your spirituality but I must refute you on your paranoid banality.
    Live Laugh Love,
    MantisShrimp
    Misc Armchair Counsellor

Originally Posted by MantisShrimp
    I srsly doubt any sort of "extra-dimensional" being rly cares what a guy once penned.
    I salute you for your spirituality but I must refute you on your paranoid banality.
    You doubt, but if you die, and that fact is confirmed, it would be too late.

You can get more with a kind word and a two by four than you can with just a kind word.

StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000)
    "The fool hath said in his heart there is no God." PSALM 14:1

“God loved the birds and invented trees. Man loved the birds and invented cages.”

Jacques Deval