card00d85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) card00d85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) card00d85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) card00d85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) card00d85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) card00d85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) card00d85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) card00d85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) card00d85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) card00d85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) card00d85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ok, so what the hell is the PROPER bulk routine that WORKS????

So far my routine is like this:

monday-chest/triceps
    tuesday-legs/abs
    wednesday-off
    thursday-back/biceps
    friday-shoulders/abs

Now I've been doing this for a few months and I've toned up a little, but havent got much bigger. Recently I've had people tell me that my routine is causing me not to get the results I want. I've had a few people tell me to do full body workouts, which is, if I understand correctly, working all the bodyparts on workout days? Before this, I've always been told that this is the absolute worst thing you can do because your muscle groups need rest, so to work all of them would be a complete waste.

Now I come to you guys. I'm 6'2 and 166lbs so I need to bulk A LOT. I want to get to around 200lbs (I think that's perfect for my height). Should I change my routine, should I keep it? What should I do?

I would appreciate responses mostly from people who are successful at bulking, and not from people who just think they know it all. Thanks.

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you should change that.

don't train muscles once a week. a muscle doesn't require a whole week to recover. split up the number of sets you do per week over 2-3 days, not all in one day. this is more effective and saves time in the gym. you're selling yourself short if you work muscles only once a week. reduce the volume of your workout and increase the frequency.

i find this split works very well for me:

Monday: chest/back/neck
    Tuesday: shoulders/posterior chain/quads
    Wednesday: arms
    Thursday: chest/back/neck
    Friday: shoulders/posterior chain/quads

nice and simple, and it allows each muscle to be worked more than once a week.
    chest/tri, back/bi splits are WAY overused IMO.