Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: small wrists

Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I recently hurt my wrist, but i cant remember how.

Must be from wanking 10x a day or something.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

Northman69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Northman69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Northman69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Northman69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Northman69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Northman69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Northman69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Northman69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Northman69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Northman69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Northman69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Forearms are a chaser muscle, they grow as you grow.

Registered User LatinoMusculito's Avatar
    LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JuicyCop2 View Post
    Working out forearms is soo pointless. You're just spinning your wheels man. They develope naturally as your dead lift and other grip excercises increase in strength. Working forearms to me is like doing fingers curls. Time could be better spent picking up other areas.
    Not true.

I bust out a few sets of wrist curls and my forearms get pumped... they become twice as big and feeling like they are bleeding. It is a great feeling and my forearms NEVER get this pumped, no matter from what exercises. The pain is almost unbearable but doing wrist curls with a BB is def not spinning your wheels. It is a helluva pump!

Registered User LatinoMusculito's Avatar
    LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gainmass View Post
    so does the small boned people loose muscle easily?
    i don't know about that.

but if you lose muslce fast, you will find that you put it back on just as fast. It's all a perfect balance. If you work your ass off to achieve a certain size, and lose is quickly, you musnt worry. That work will have paid off forever man, so thanks to muscle memory the muscle flies back on, because you have paid your dues.

I'm talking like in one or two workouts and your back to the same size. That is ofcourse you take a lengthy hiatus then it might take you a good 4-12 weeks to get it all back.

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Reisinger850 View Post
    I think this whole wrist discussion is a kind of pointless since the best bodybuilder ever has very big wrists, so that shows us that wrist size doesn't matter that much regarding a muscular look...
    Knowing your post history you must be refering to Ronnie, while I wouldn't say his wrists are small, they aren't large either for a top bber. Ronnie prolly had average or even slightly small joints for a pro bber, before the hgh at least...

CandyBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CandyBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CandyBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CandyBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CandyBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CandyBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CandyBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CandyBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CandyBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CandyBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CandyBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Hey people, I would like to know something. I have been very skinny during growth spurt (173cm at 42-47kg) (and I grew a lot, lot more than my peers). I read one study on rats that less protein decreases width of bone growth plate while length of bones is not stunted in growth. Is this a reason for small wrists? We didn't eat enough protein during growth spurt?

How much of you have been skinny and ate little protein during fast growth spurts? Did we stunt our wrist growth? I mean, I should be meso by the look of my body, just there is that bigger bones missing, like 7.5inch to 8 inch wrists. Basically I don't have shape of ecto, my body is narrow because of small bones, but I have somewhat wide hips.

And by the way, another friend who has been eating very high protein diet has very thick wrists now, especially during growth spurt he drank a lot of milk. We are similar because we both have deep voice and very hairy body.

pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Thats fine.. i mean if you want big forarms go for it. I think its more pleasing to see the arms taper down into a point. Big forarms look like tumors or somethig. It's just distracting for me so i never train them.
    LOL...this guy probably has no calves either...

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CandyBrah View Post
    Hey people, I would like to know something. I have been very skinny during growth spurt (173cm at 42-47kg) (and I grew a lot, lot more than my peers). I read one study on rats that less protein decreases width of bone growth plate while length of bones is not stunted in growth. Is this a reason for small wrists? We didn't eat enough protein during growth spurt?

How much of you have been skinny and ate little protein during fast growth spurts? Did we stunt our wrist growth? I mean, I should be meso by the look of my body, just there is that bigger bones missing, like 7.5inch to 8 inch wrists. Basically I don't have shape of ecto, my body is narrow because of small bones, but I have somewhat wide hips.

And by the way, another friend who has been eating very high protein diet has very thick wrists now, especially during growth spurt he drank a lot of milk. We are similar because we both have deep voice and very hairy body.
    Bumping a 6 year old thread huh? Gjdm.

All you need to worry about is now and what you can do for the future, not what may or may not have been.

Read this thread and get some info.

I have small joints, especially wrists, when I was skinny (150ish) skinny wrists and forearms looked crap... Now that I'm bigger, it looks awesome and it's one thing I get complimented on and especially from the ladies too

Train hard and eat well and get your sleep in, feel blessed that you have small joints son
    IG: waldronconstruction

Huss! is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huss! is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huss! is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huss! is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huss! is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huss! is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huss! is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huss! is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huss! is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huss! is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huss! is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LatinoMusculito View Post
    i don't know about that.

but if you lose muslce fast, you will find that you put it back on just as fast. It's all a perfect balance. If you work your ass off to achieve a certain size, and lose is quickly, you musnt worry. That work will have paid off forever man, so thanks to muscle memory the muscle flies back on, because you have paid your dues.

I'm talking like in one or two workouts and your back to the same size. That is ofcourse you take a lengthy hiatus then it might take you a good 4-12 weeks to get it all back.
    i know im not an ifbb pro but i have really small wrists and whenver i go on a lifting haitus(mostly due to finals), i always bounce back super fast

Back From Construction... Hardbody316's Avatar
    Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    strong bump..but phil heath has small joints..specifically wrists..and look how FU*king big his forearms grew

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Hardbody316 View Post
    strong bump..but phil heath has small joints..specifically wrists..and look how FU*king big his forearms grew
    Good shout, that should expell some soft comments in this 6 year old thread

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Small joints suck when you're starting out (especially for me cuz I had really long limbs as well), but once you start to fill out you look extremely aesthetic.

jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Working out forearms is soo pointless. You're just spinning your wheels man. They develope naturally as your dead lift and other grip excercises increase in strength. Working forearms to me is like doing fingers curls. Time could be better spent picking up other areas.
    complete bullshiit, the forearm is just like any other muscle, isolation exercises if done correctly will make them grow.

EDIT: thread started in 2006...

now leaving
    Last edited by jrhodez; 03-20-2012 at 09:47 AM.
    When you stop striving for perfection, you might as well be dead.

Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The whole small wrist=small forearm thing is actually true. People with bigger wrists have their forearm muscles connect to the bone way closer the hand.
    Born in Lithuania | Living in Chicago |

https://www.instagram.com/living_shredded/

KingSanom will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingSanom will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingSanom will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingSanom will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingSanom will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingSanom will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingSanom will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingSanom will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingSanom will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingSanom will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingSanom will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    7 inch wrists here. FEELSBADMAN :*(

sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    this thread needs some heath!

~Sh!tty Chest Crew~

.Teen Misc Graduate.

jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sykesy123 View Post
    this thread needs some heath!

nice calf
    When you stop striving for perfection, you might as well be dead.

Registered User whufcwesthamuni's Avatar
    whufcwesthamuni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whufcwesthamuni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whufcwesthamuni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whufcwesthamuni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whufcwesthamuni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whufcwesthamuni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whufcwesthamuni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whufcwesthamuni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whufcwesthamuni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whufcwesthamuni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whufcwesthamuni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jrhodez View Post
    nice calf
    That is not a calf

sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by whufcwesthamuni View Post
    That is not a calf
    oh lawdy
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~

.Teen Misc Graduate.

thart1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thart1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thart1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thart1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thart1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thart1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thart1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thart1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thart1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thart1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thart1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Grab two heavy ass dumbbells and walk 30 feet and back while holding them shrugged. great for grip and traps.

Originally Posted by Ragana View Post
    The whole small wrist=small forearm thing is actually true. People with bigger wrists have their forearm muscles connect to the bone way closer the hand.
    No.

Mine measure 6 and 3/4 inches. My forearm muscle (digitorum?) attaches and starts to pop out anout half way down. And my forearms look in side chest pose.

handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    know that feel! but it actually makes my Forearms look burly and ive never had strength problems ever
    "Work spares us from three evils: boredom, vice, and need".
    "waking up is the second hardest thing in the morning"
    I rep back sometimes

Iceman1981's BBing Blog: http://www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com

justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thats fine.. i mean if you want big forarms go for it. I think its more pleasing to see the arms taper down into a point. Big forarms look like tumors or somethig. It's just distracting for me so i never train them.
    So u must like the large quad small calves combo... Weird.

pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by justinnnnn View Post
    So u must like the large quad small calves combo... Weird.
    Seriously...forearms and calves used to mean A LOT in the golden era...I guess people like JuicyCop2 must have taken over the judging...it's half the damn limb for christ's sake!

weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jrhodez View Post
    complete bullshiit, the forearm is just like any other muscle, isolation exercises if done correctly will make them grow.

EDIT: thread started in 2006...

now leaving
    Haha, don't worry, I came in to post the exact same thing before realizing it was 2006

PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000)

/thread
    on my way to bulking to 250(3 year goal)
    by next summer 215-220

my log = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130741293

TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TLF84 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have small wrist and ankles and makes my forearms and calves muscles look reallyngood

Originally Posted by TLF84 View Post
    I have small wrist and ankles and makes my forearms and calves muscles look reallyngood
    Exactly

tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TLF84 View Post
    I agree ! Having a healthy size calf with tiiiiny ankles makes the calf look alot bigger/better.