Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: small wrists

DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000)
    paul dillet has tiny joints and so does dareem charles and ade rai.

DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000)
    here is a good example of small joints and tons of muscle..

ade rai is 5 feet 11 and only weighs 190 pounds but he looks around 230...it gives you the illusion of being heavier then you are

its hard to believe Ade Rai is supposedly all natural.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWhLJD1Drjw

gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    actually when i started this thread my arms looked very small now with any slight mass added it looks much bigger....but the problem is.....it is not easy to add mass for people that has small joints.....but when you add it it looks crazy..because it has a very big taper like the one i have now
    Science + Effort + Time + Consistency = Victory

SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this thread should have stopped at my first post....
    Training in Budokai Do.

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gainmass
    actually when i started this thread my arms looked very small now with any slight mass added it looks much bigger....but the problem is.....it is not easy to add mass for people that has small joints.....but when you add it it looks crazy..because it has a very big taper like the one i have now

You on aas?

gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainmass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Guardian
    You on aas?
    huh?

ofcourse they look crazy compared to what the were

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gainmass
    huh?

To gain enough mass to look completly different from when you started the thread is a joke if u ask me.....

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    To gain enough mass to look completly different from when you started the thread is a joke if u ask me.....
    lol, so true.

And having small joints has no effect on how hard it is to add mass(to the o.p.)

Yeah, though Guardian's right. The o.p. was complaining about his small wrists and apparently has gained enough mass to look freakily different now

i thought i said in comparison :S

zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DaHooligan
    here is a good example of small joints and tons of muscle..

ade rai is 5 feet 11 and only weighs 190 pounds but he looks around 230...it gives you the illusion of being heavier then you are

its hard to believe Ade Rai is supposedly all natural.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWhLJD1Drjw
    yeah when u have small joints, ur not as strong as people with big joints, but when u will always look heavier than what u are.. my joints arent that small but they are kinda, when i was 175 i looked 190
    cuz ur weight becomes more muscle mass than bone weight..

NATURAL 4 LIFE! Hardcore Natural's Avatar
    Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by zrage
    yeah when u have small joints, ur not as strong as people with big joints, but when u will always look heavier than what u are.. my joints arent that small but they are kinda, when i was 175 i looked 190
    cuz ur weight becomes more muscle mass than bone weight..
    I agree 100%...small joints make your muscles look bigger and it gives the illusion of weighing more than you actually do......and I know this because I have small joints myself. Have a look at this pic and guess how much I weigh.... http://members.shaw.ca/muscleman/ima...0_225807aa.jpg .

Answer: I weigh 178 lbs. in that pic.
    ================================
    Bodybuild for yourself, nobody else!

pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by drew
    I agree. Like calves, I firmly believe forearms are genetic. I mean, if ronnie cant get his calves to grow (but can get EVERYTHING else to despite decades of training and experience), dont you think its quite possibly all genetic?
    i always thot if he could get evertying ELSE to grow but not his calves that just means he's lazy bout his calves -- since he's proven he can grow.

like i ahve said before, if they gave an advisory saying you must have good calves, ronnie would come out with draw dropping calves next year. guarantee it.

Originally Posted by Todd69
    I agree 100%...small joints make your muscles look bigger and it gives the illusion of weighing more than you actually do......and I know this because I have small joints myself. Have a look at this pic and guess how much I weigh.... http://members.shaw.ca/muscleman/ima...0_225807aa.jpg .

I agree whole heartidly I have small joints and people think im huge even though the scale doesnt lead me to believe so.

Originally Posted by Todd69
    I agree 100%...small joints make your muscles look bigger and it gives the illusion of weighing more than you actually do......and I know this because I have small joints myself. Have a look at this pic and guess how much I weigh.... http://members.shaw.ca/muscleman/ima...0_225807aa.jpg

Wow at 178 but this looks like a pic taken right after you cute weight pre contest? you dont walk around this lean do you? but ya you look about 200 even in this pic...im the same way tiny joints like ade rai i look like i weigh 165 but i only weigh 145-150.

PoopEater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoopEater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoopEater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoopEater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoopEater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoopEater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoopEater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoopEater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoopEater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoopEater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoopEater has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You guys who say that you have small joints, how big around are your wrists/ankles?

Originally Posted by PoopEater
    You guys who say that you have small joints, how big around are your wrists/ankles?

My wrists are just about 7 inches my ankles are prolly 8 inches, waist is about 28-29, 26-27 with under 10 percent bf.

My wrists are just about 7 inches my ankles are prolly 8 inches, waist is about 28-29, 26-27 with under 10 percent bf.
    your medium build then.

PoopEater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoopEater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoopEater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoopEater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoopEater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoopEater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoopEater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoopEater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoopEater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoopEater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoopEater has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You definitely don't have small joints. Your wrists are about as big as my ankles.

i can over lap my thumb and middle finger on my wrist.....6.8 inches

Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DaHooligan
    Wow at 178 but this looks like a pic taken right after you cute weight pre contest? you dont walk around this lean do you? but ya you look about 200 even in this pic...im the same way tiny joints like ade rai i look like i weigh 165 but i only weigh 145-150.
    Yes, that pic was taken the day after a contest. But believe me, when I am in offseason, I do stay fairly lean...and I get people saying I look 230 when I am really only about 200-205.

You definitely don't have small joints. Your wrists are about as big as my ankles.

I do have small joints, you just must be very small man. Anyone with a waist the size of me has small joints!

I do have small joints. Anyone with a waist the size of me has small joints!
    I agree.... http://members.shaw.ca/muscleman/ima...0_230142aa.jpg

I do have small joints, you just must be very small man. Anyone with a waist the size of me has small joints!
    I guess it depends on your definition. 7" wrists aren't small IMO.

dirtpool is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtpool is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtpool is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtpool is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtpool is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtpool is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtpool is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtpool is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtpool is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtpool is on a distinguished road. (+10) dirtpool is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    someone should make a poll on wrist circumference...

mine are 7.5" but I remember another thread talking about wrists and there were huge guys with like 9-10" wrists

your lucky then man you got good genetics it will help you with body building because you got a small waist but no really small bones so you would be able to pack on much more muscle on your arms and legs then a tiny boned guy...

DavidNashvegas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This has been something thats been eating at me forever.. I just got serious about weight lifting back in the summer, and one complaint i've ALWAYS had after I slimmed up (used to be fat) was the size of my forearms, wrists, hands/fingers. My ankles are fine I guess, they are 10inches above the ankle bone, but my wrists measured right at the base of my hand is a little under 7 inches. I get my genetics from my grandpa and that side of the family, so I thought it was a bad thing to have small wrists and small joints.. I guess this is good. Its funny after reading all this, i've put on roughly 15 lbs of muscle, left arm flexed went from 14 to 15 and a half inches and people were like "you've got HUGE" but when I stood next to guys that don't lift (I guess guys with regular joints) there bigger than me.. I guess it all comes down to illusion of the eyes like you guys say. I'm almost getting 16 inches but I want to cut all fat off so i'm curious how big I will look haha

thanks for this thread, a nice input to read.. oh and to the bodybuilder who posted his picture, Your in amazing shape! Definitely a inspiration!
    Last edited by DavidNashvegas; 10-20-2006 at 08:08 PM.

Originally Posted by DavidNashvegas
    This has been something thats been eating at me forever.. I just got serious about weight lifting back in the summer, and one complaint i've ALWAYS had after I slimmed up (used to be fat) was the size of my forearms, wrists, hands/fingers. My ankles are fine I guess, they are 10inches above the ankle bone, but my wrists measured right at the base of my hand is a little under 7 inches. I get my genetics from my grandpa and that side of the family, so I thought it was a bad thing to have small wrists and small joints.. I guess this is good. Its funny after reading all this, i've put on roughly 15 lbs of muscle, left arm flexed went from 14 to 15 and a half inches and people were like "you've got HUGE" but when I stood next to guys that don't lift (I guess guys with regular joints) there bigger than me.. I guess it all comes down to illusion of the eyes like you guys say. I'm almost getting 16 inches but I want to cut all fat off so i'm curious how big I will look haha

thanks for this thread, a nice input to read.. oh and to the bodybuilder who posted his picture, Your in amazing shape! Definitely a inspiration!
    Very true alot of people say im jacked yet in terms of actual size I look at them and they actually are bigger. Maybe part of it is my mind but maybe part of it is illusion of myself as well.

Apparition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Apparition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Apparition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Apparition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Apparition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Apparition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Apparition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Apparition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Apparition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Apparition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Apparition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not saying mine are necessarily small, but my wrists are 7 ankels are 8 but my waist is like 32-33. You can sorta get an idea from my pic <

BOWIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOWIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOWIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOWIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOWIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOWIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOWIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOWIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOWIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOWIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOWIE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    All these wrist stats mean NOTHING w/o knowing your height.
    I'm 6'2" w/ and my wrists are only 6.5". That's SMALL.
    However, having small wrists is awesome because the more muscle I put on the more of the Flex Weeler/comic book super-hero effect I get. My ribcage is small too so my pecs and lats pop like a mofo.
    "The chase is better than the catch."
    -Lemmy of Motorhead

"A girl's legs are her best friends, but even the best of friends must part." Redd Foxx

HCG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4333923&referrerid=107338