Ultimate BaD Dog Supply poppapump67's Avatar
    poppapump67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poppapump67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poppapump67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poppapump67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poppapump67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poppapump67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poppapump67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poppapump67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poppapump67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poppapump67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poppapump67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Eating to Bulk! Help me.

Ok heres the story. I am 200lbs looking to bulk to about 215 by christmas time.

I dont have time to sit down and prepare whole meals or eat 8 meals a day. (Due to 4 month old daughter, work, And always being busy with things)

But instead of eating 8 whole meals what if I replaced some meals with smaller meals and drink a high gram protien shake.

Also if someone can post one of there days worth of meals it would help.

Thanks
    Live in the gym, Die on the bench.

Think positive, Say in your mind :F*ck Everything and everyone. All that matters now is this weight I am about to move: "Poppapump67"

"IF THE BARS NOT BENDING, STOP PRETENDING"

ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by poppapump67
    Ok heres the story. I am 200lbs looking to bulk to about 215 by christmas time.

I dont have time to sit down and prepare whole meals or eat 8 meals a day. (Due to 4 month old daughter, work, And always being busy with things)

But instead of eating 8 whole meals what if I replaced some meals with smaller meals and drink a high gram protien shake.

Also if someone can post one of there days worth of meals it would help.

Thanks
    That's exactly what you should be doing. Most people don't have time to eat 8 complete home cooked meals a day . I'll try to remember and post a sample diet for you later. I don't have my food journal with me right now.
    www.ScrillaBeats.com

coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you are getting enough calories in throughout the day, thats all that really matters man.
    PL: 400/280/475