Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Vintage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vintage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vintage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vintage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vintage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vintage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vintage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vintage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vintage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vintage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vintage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Vintage's BodySpace

what happens if you wake up a sleepwalker?

Stats: 5'7", 160 lbs
    rumpel4skin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rumpel4skin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rumpel4skin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rumpel4skin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rumpel4skin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rumpel4skin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rumpel4skin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rumpel4skin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rumpel4skin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rumpel4skin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rumpel4skin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit rumpel4skin's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Vintage
    you wake up with your d!ck in a meatloaf while pouring a glass of milk.

Vintage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vintage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vintage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vintage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vintage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vintage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vintage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vintage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vintage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vintage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vintage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by rumpel4skin
    you wake up with your d!ck in a meatloaf while pouring a glass of milk.
    lol, naw seriously bro...what the hell is so bad about this

BodyPoints: 7318
    GimpyPaw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GimpyPaw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GimpyPaw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GimpyPaw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GimpyPaw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GimpyPaw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GimpyPaw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GimpyPaw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GimpyPaw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GimpyPaw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GimpyPaw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit GimpyPaw's BodySpace
    Nothing. Waking up a sleepwalker is like waking up a person in bed. They are confused about where they are and how they got there, and you may find they still have no memory of what happened the next morning.

I sleep walk frequently. I can have conversations with people (mostly my wife) while asleep, I have gotten out of bed and called people while asleep, and who knows what else. Been woken up scores of times, never bothered me yet.
    When the opportunity has arrived,

The time for preparation has past.

Stats: 5'11", 184 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10075
    tbs_rocks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbs_rocks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbs_rocks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbs_rocks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbs_rocks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbs_rocks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbs_rocks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbs_rocks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbs_rocks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbs_rocks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbs_rocks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit tbs_rocks's BodySpace
    You'll scare the **** out them. Also, they might fall over due to the fact that their brains makes them think they are still lying down, so when you open your eyes and your standing unexpectedly, it throw your equillibrium out of whack.

From what I hear anyway....

I sleep walk somewhat frequently, I usually wake myself up when I crash into a door or something... Im usually just pissed off anf freaked out a little...

Stats: 6'3", 205 lbs
    BodyPoints: 448
    G T has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) G T has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) G T has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) G T has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) G T has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) G T has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) G T has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) G T has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) G T has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) G T has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) G T has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit G T's BodySpace
    They explode.

Stats: 6'1", 211 lbs
    spankafrank is not very well liked. (-100)
    Visit spankafrank's BodySpace
    I've been to the washroom while sleepwalking before, and totally missed...

Mostly waking someone up is simply confusing. Don't know where they are, whats going on. But others get disturbed by it, and they should simply be left to wander around as long as its not dangerous for them I suppose. :S
    "If you're strong enough, you should be able to hold onto life without strapping yourself in." -- Anonymous

oh alright so basically they will just be scared ****less

Sydney, Australia scornful_bliss's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 782
    scornful_bliss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scornful_bliss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scornful_bliss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scornful_bliss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scornful_bliss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scornful_bliss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scornful_bliss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scornful_bliss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scornful_bliss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scornful_bliss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scornful_bliss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit scornful_bliss's BodySpace
    well me and my cousin when we were kids, we used to sleep in the same room and stuff...anyhow...he used to sleep"talk"...once he was shouting loud...i got up..he was saying some freaky stuff...and giving one of those evil hysterical laughs every now and then...mark of the beast son..mark of the beast..

BodyPoints: 7318
    GimpyPaw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GimpyPaw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GimpyPaw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GimpyPaw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GimpyPaw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GimpyPaw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GimpyPaw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GimpyPaw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GimpyPaw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GimpyPaw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GimpyPaw has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit GimpyPaw's BodySpace
    oh alright so basically they will just be scared ****less
    No, basically the reaction will be unpredictable. For me, mostly it's just confusion. When I'm sleepwalking I don't think I'm in bed, I think I'm at work, mountain climbing, running from a yetti, you know, I'm in a dream. Only difference is I'm sort of acting out the dream. You wake me up, I'm confused about how I went from flying a 747 to standing in the living room in my underwear.
    When the opportunity has arrived,

The time for preparation has past.

Originally Posted by airbourne
    well me and my cousin when we were kids, we used to sleep in the same room and stuff...anyhow...he used to sleep"talk"...once he was shouting loud...i got up..he was saying some freaky stuff...and giving one of those evil hysterical laughs every now and then...mark of the beast son..mark of the beast..
    i'd be scared ****less and hit him

Originally Posted by GimpyPaw
    No, basically the reaction will be unpredictable. For me, mostly it's just confusion. When I'm sleepwalking I don't think I'm in bed, I think I'm at work, mountain climbing, running from a yetti, you know, I'm in a dream. Only difference is I'm sort of acting out the dream. You wake me up, I'm confused about how I went from flying a 747 to standing in the living room in my underwear.
    lol,you sure you weren't dreaming about being conan

SEEKING IMPROVEMENT STILL STANDING's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 4881
    STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit STILL STANDING's BodySpace
    Getting into accident is a dream.
    You only wake up when you wake up beside your mom naked.
    "We can say that cruelty is used well (if it is permissible to talk in this way of what is evil) when it is employed once and for all, and one's safety depends on it, and then it is not persisted in but as far as possible turned to the good of one's subjects....."

"Violence must be inflicted once and for all; people will then forget what it tastes like and so be less resentful."

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengence need not to be feared"

scornful_bliss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scornful_bliss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scornful_bliss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scornful_bliss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scornful_bliss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scornful_bliss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scornful_bliss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scornful_bliss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scornful_bliss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scornful_bliss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scornful_bliss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    have u had the whole jerking and waking up thing, like you're dreaming a happy dream and then you're maybe climbing up/down a fleet of stairs and snap, you feel like you've slipped or something and then you wake up instaneously with an uncomfortable jerk of your body

BodyPoints: 150
    BigTitts is a complete loser! (-2000) BigTitts is a complete loser! (-2000) BigTitts is a complete loser! (-2000) BigTitts is a complete loser! (-2000) BigTitts is a complete loser! (-2000) BigTitts is a complete loser! (-2000) BigTitts is a complete loser! (-2000) BigTitts is a complete loser! (-2000) BigTitts is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Visit BigTitts's BodySpace
    The sleepwalker becomes freakishly strong, overpowers you and sticks it up your ass.

Stats: 5'7", 145 lbs
    BodyPoints: 155
    AGS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AGS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AGS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AGS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AGS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AGS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AGS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AGS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AGS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AGS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AGS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit AGS's BodySpace
    have u had the whole jerking and waking up thing, like you're dreaming a happy dream and then you're maybe climbing up/down a fleet of stairs and snap, you feel like you've slipped or something and then you wake up instaneously with an uncomfortable jerk of your body
    yes! i thought i was the only who did that

STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STILL STANDING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No if I do know "sleeping while driving".

Is Coma condition sleeping?

Waking up in a miracle and found out he has slept 20 yrs of his life.
    "We can say that cruelty is used well (if it is permissible to talk in this way of what is evil) when it is employed once and for all, and one's safety depends on it, and then it is not persisted in but as far as possible turned to the good of one's subjects....."

"Violence must be inflicted once and for all; people will then forget what it tastes like and so be less resentful."

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengence need not to be feared"

Stats: 5'7", 145 lbs
    BodyPoints: 155
    AGS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AGS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AGS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AGS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AGS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AGS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AGS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AGS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AGS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AGS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AGS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit AGS's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by STILL STANDING
    does that mean you'll never have to sleep again?

Originally Posted by STILL STANDING
    No if I do know "sleeping while driving".

Is Coma condition sleeping?

"Coma is different from sleep; sleep is always reversible." - Wikipedia

I guess what that means is pretty obvious...youc an wake a guy up from sleep by physical/verbal means...but with a coma patient, that is not possible though..."In Germany, music therapy is used to attempt to arouse patients from coma." - Wikipedia

ahh well...it'll suck to be in a state of coma..

Talking

Originally Posted by AGS
    does that mean you'll never have to sleep again?
    Of course everybody needs to sleep.
    How long you going to sleep.

He sleeps a 20 yrs of his life.

And he forgotten everything and wake up his life as "a child" walking down the street collecting carton boxes.

And he spend all his life sleeping with carton boxes.....
    And he forgets about ****ting and pissing on someone.

Have you heard of sleepflyer?

SeP has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SeP has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SeP has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SeP has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SeP has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SeP has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SeP has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SeP has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SeP has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SeP has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SeP has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Way too many times. WAY too many times.

Stats: 5'11", 205 lbs
    BodyPoints: 9277
    paul_v has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paul_v has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paul_v has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paul_v has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paul_v has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paul_v has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paul_v has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paul_v has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paul_v has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paul_v has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paul_v has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit paul_v's BodySpace
    My 7-yr-old step-daughter has started to sleepwalk. My wife and I were watching TV in the living room one night and all of a sudden her daughter walks out and tries to open the back door. We have a swimming pool so I can't imagine what she would have done had we not been there. Scarry stuff when kids sleepwalk.
    ---------------------------------------
    Paul V

Misc Epilepsy Crew
    Misc Dallas Crew
    Misc Over 30 crew
    *Old Misc Crew*

Stats: 6'4", 191 lbs
    BodyPoints: 22908
    sHaDyOneDeath is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sHaDyOneDeath is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sHaDyOneDeath is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sHaDyOneDeath is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sHaDyOneDeath is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sHaDyOneDeath is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sHaDyOneDeath is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sHaDyOneDeath is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sHaDyOneDeath is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sHaDyOneDeath is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sHaDyOneDeath is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit sHaDyOneDeath's BodySpace
    ^^ Kill that bitch.
    Creepy.

Originally Posted by SeP
    Way too many times. WAY too many times.
    hmm kinda freaky...how, many people have the same experience, so much the brain does that we don't know about... what could it all mean?? *goes back to eating pizza, puts leg up on an appropriate feet rest*

Cool

Sleeping while driving a bus?