itiseye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itiseye has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up ?? How Do You Lose Weight/fat, But Get/maintain Muscle ?? I See The Thread Above..i K

Does Any1 Have Any Advice On What Supllements To Take To Gain/maintain Muscle, But Lose Fat/weight At The Same Time....i Workout And Play Basketball About 3-4 Times A Week, But I Want To Get Into Really Good Shape And I Was Wondering If Anyone Can Help Out...like What Supplements To Take For Weight Loss And Muscle Gain..thanks

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Before you consider any supplements besides the "staples" of bodybuilding (Which IMO are multi, efa, whey, and plain creatine).. you need to get your diet in check.

In addition, depending on your training experience, trying to lose fat & gain muscle at the same time may not be optimal.

Please post your diet, training experience, training protocol, etc. Thanks in advance.