WanTanSoup is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WanTanSoup is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WanTanSoup is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WanTanSoup is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WanTanSoup is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WanTanSoup is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WanTanSoup is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WanTanSoup is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WanTanSoup is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WanTanSoup is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WanTanSoup is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Shaving hair off chest

Do any of you shave the hair off your upper torso becuase you think it looks better? I'm thinking of doing that but something about it tells me it doesn't seem like the right thing to do.

(I thought this board was the best to post on)

*holds flame shield just in case*

vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vunguyen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It does look better. You don't see those professional bodybuilder hairy pecs. But if ur like out of shape than you don't have too. As long as you don't shave ur armpit. That's just my opinion tho.

WanTanSoup is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WanTanSoup is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WanTanSoup is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WanTanSoup is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WanTanSoup is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WanTanSoup is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WanTanSoup is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WanTanSoup is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WanTanSoup is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WanTanSoup is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WanTanSoup is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Ok, because I never thought the hair on my chest looked any attactive anyway

russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think it would be better to wax it though, if you can handle the pain >.<

XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XtremeBody510 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wax It!!!!

Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I normally trim it, but my girl loves hairy chest and body, because she says it feels good during sex when it rubs against her skin lol.

But on the other note, I say try waxing it, I normally trim it with a clipper but not the best way to do it because it grows quicker. But I personally don't mind, but if you don't either then go for it.
    I seem to receive alot of P.M's on nutrition advice, training & among other general subjects, please give me time to reply, I don't mind answering your questions, thanks! Ladies and Gents.

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

☻/
    /▌
    / \ I ♥ ~BMBC~ 92-Brah

Registered User felicibusbrevis's Avatar
    felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I never grew any chest hair, but I do shave my arms and underarms. Go for it.

Your lat spread looks better without a big gob of pitt hair covering it.

Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Shaving your chest tends to make it appear more toned and so forth, and most girls don't really like an over hairy chest. I shave pretty much everything on my body except my arm pits (so I don't dehydrate) and eye brows (so I don't look like a weirdo), haha.

Hawaii Warrior Football! bluescorpion's Avatar
    bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I like my husband's chest hair. But on the occasions that he has shaved it, he looks much more defined and muscular there. He did mention it irritates him when it is growing back in and the stubble rubs against the shirt.

So, either way is fine. It's really just a personal preference

bit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    shaving definately helps you see that extra definition but like bluescorpion said if you shave it you need to keep on it or it is really annoying for several days to a week. if you think you want to do it try checking this thread out: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...emoval+insight
    or just do a simple search.

Average Joes DodgeBaller wide lats's Avatar
    wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It might look better but unless you live in Florida and walk round with a pair of shorts on all day its not a good idea. In UK you would be laughed at.

kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Stalwart Steve
    Shaving your chest tends to make it appear more toned and so forth, and most girls don't really like an over hairy chest. I shave pretty much everything on my body except my arm pits (so I don't dehydrate) and eye brows (so I don't look like a weirdo), haha.
    you get deydrated if you shave your underarms?

MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my only problem w/ chest shaving is that i sometimes get ingrown hairs
    MASS FX (final version) LOG:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=13470650

MASS FX (alpha) + HYPERDROL LOG:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=908113