Thread: Tattoos!!

Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Tattoos!!

Hey I'm getting another Tattoo on Jan.29th, 2002
    I can't wait!!!
    I already have one tattoo (Tribal Design) of a Bat.
    Going for another Tribal Design on my other shoulder. After that one I'm soon going to get a tatty of a Shark, I can't wait!!
    "EVERYONE" post pics of your Tattoos, I know this has nothing to do with Bodybuilding but why not?¿?
    Thanks
    Attached Images
    -If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
    -Life is like a sewer... what you get out of it depends on what you put into it.
    -It matters not what you do, as long as you are the best one doing it.
    -Many complain of their looks, but none of their brains.
    -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
    -Patience will come to those who wait for it.

Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Comeon now people!
    20 views and no replys.
    Atleast post something
    -Life is like a sewer... what you get out of it depends on what you put into it.

greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cool
    how much did you pay

musclemagGIRL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking My tattoo's again...

I'll post them again... ok?..lol

The great white is on my right shoulder.
    Attached Images
    Life is simple..."eat, sleep, and TRAIN!!"

dnth8daplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dnth8daplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dnth8daplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dnth8daplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dnth8daplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tattoo

Honestly man, I am nervous of getting one, only cuz I hate the fact a needle is goin in me, but if i ever get over that phobia, i'll post it, aiight.. Sharky your TATT is cool tho, how long did it take and did the **** hurt? c'mon man be honest even if it was a lil bit..Late
    "Heros And Cowards Feel The Same Fear, They Just Respond To It Differently"

I would say that the beginning I was expecting it to hurt alot.
    But when the needle goes in it feels a little weird cause I wasnt used to a needle being in my arm. But its not that bad at all!!
    Expect alot and the reality is that its not that bad at all, just run your fingernail into your skin push a little hard and thats pretty much it. Nothing to fear!

msbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking my tattoo

This is one of two!!

Msbull
    Attached Images
    Never to old!!

msbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking Heres the other!!

Msbull Bird!!
    Attached Images
    Never to old!!

Talking And heres my husbands!!

MrBull & his Calves!!!!!
    Attached Images
    Never to old!!

blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    jees man, get some new pics you posted this **** like 20 thousand times for **** sake..

nice tat n all but get some new damn pics

later
    Blah....fill it in later..

the reason I used that pic is because it showed my tattoo best.
    And thats what this thread was about.
    I'll be posting more pics dont worry

musclemagGIRL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

msbull....

Nice tattoo and your husband as well.

BTW... he has great calves.
    Life is simple..."eat, sleep, and TRAIN!!"

gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The tats ok.... Good work on the arms,delts & upper back!