bigbluec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbluec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbluec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbluec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbluec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbluec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbluec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbluec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbluec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbluec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbluec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Something for muscle soreness

I am on a split routine where I train each muscle once a week.
    My problem is 1 or 2 days after I have trained a muscle it becomes sore, lactic acid maybe ?
    I get this in every muscle group I train and it last at least 2 days, sometimes so bad that it is difficult to walk when I have trained legs.

I think if I train each muscle twice a week it wont be so bad but if I do that I dont have enough energy to train the same muscle for a second time in one week.

I did forearms on Friday and today I had to skip my chest workout because my forearms is still to sore.

Is there something I can take to take the lactic acid away ?

JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    BCAA supplement really helped me with DOMS. Try Xtend or something similar.

bigbluec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbluec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbluec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbluec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbluec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbluec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbluec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbluec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbluec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbluec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigbluec is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by JTexas
    BCAA supplement really helped me with DOMS. Try Xtend or something similar.
    Is this it ?

Xtend-Life Neuro-Natural Dietary Supp

http://cgi.ebay.ca/NEW-Case-of-2-Xte...QQcmdZViewItem

JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTexas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nope....Scivation Xtend is what I was referring to: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/xtend.html

That is one option that I like, search for other amino acid supplements to see if there's one you want to try.

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Irecommend looking into BCAA supplement, it will aid in recovery as well. I recommend looking into xtend, MRM BCAA+G, PrimalEAA, Purple wrath orBulk BCAA.
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50) bofeity will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd found great results with bulk BCAA and bulk L-Leucine. However, any of the brand names mentioned would be just as good.

solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No, Xtend from Scivation
    or Purple Wraath from Controlled Labs

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    xtend, bulk bcaas, purple wraath or 8 beta anabol (when its available for purchase) would all be good choices, I'd suggest researching them individually, and maybe asking for samples of the products you are interested in to see which you like the taste of and which works for you, most companies would be happy to oblige

nukLhed will become famous soon enough. (+50) nukLhed will become famous soon enough. (+50) nukLhed will become famous soon enough. (+50) nukLhed will become famous soon enough. (+50) nukLhed will become famous soon enough. (+50) nukLhed will become famous soon enough. (+50) nukLhed will become famous soon enough. (+50) nukLhed will become famous soon enough. (+50) nukLhed will become famous soon enough. (+50) nukLhed will become famous soon enough. (+50) nukLhed will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Xtend also has Citrulline Malate which could help with muscle soreness. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cit.html

You can also supplement with Malic Acid to aleviate muscle soreness.
    ~ nukLhed ~

- People don't fail, they just stop trying.
    - Commitment, desire, and action have nothing to do with education.

Gavin77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gavin77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gavin77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gavin77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gavin77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gavin77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gavin77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gavin77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gavin77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gavin77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gavin77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    BCAA's and Vitamin C and E works very well for me
    Get Huge Community http://www.gethuge.com.au

dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bigbluec
    I am on a split routine where I train each muscle once a week.
    My problem is 1 or 2 days after I have trained a muscle it becomes sore, lactic acid maybe ?
    I get this in every muscle group I train and it last at least 2 days, sometimes so bad that it is difficult to walk when I have trained legs.

I think if I train each muscle twice a week it wont be so bad but if I do that I dont have enough energy to train the same muscle for a second time in one week.

I did forearms on Friday and today I had to skip my chest workout because my forearms is still to sore.

Is there something I can take to take the lactic acid away ?
    High daily doses of amino acis (specifically BCAAs and Glutamine) should prove helpful.

Concentrated on the following:
    Whey (w/ a good amino acid profile)
    Extend or Exceed
    Slow digesting protein (for bedtime)
    Edit: you could also add in a complete amino acid product

Although not a supplement nor does it have any evidence backing that I'm aware of but I personally feel that hopping in a sauna followed by a hot shower immediatley after my workout seemed to help me.

Good luck,
    Dan