TheBeast29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBeast29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBeast29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need Supplement advice

I'm 20 years old, 5'8" at 160 lbs. I've been working out for years and have good lifts for my size. I've always remained completely natural. I'm looking for a supp to add size, preferably a oral capsule. I'm also looking for one that isn't very expensive and isn't dangerous healthwise and side effect wise. Can anyone help me out and give me some advice?

LetMeLive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There is a particular forum where you can ask about this stuff. And this is the teen forum..You're not no teen no more .
    Shut the hell up, get your fat ass off the sofa and SQUAT DAMNIT!

~Dan

hughiet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hughiet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hughiet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hughiet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hughiet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hughiet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I assume you're taking Whey Supplements?

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What supplements are you looking to take? Personally, I think all you need is some whey protein and maybe creatine (which is not needed).
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales
    Alex@TopSecretNutrition.com

Contest Prep Coach
    Workout and Nutrition Programs
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

Shut The F Up And Lift. justinbrown's Avatar
    justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BigStew
    creatine (which is not needed).
    yupp...ive gained 60 pounds without creatine
    "As you know bb'ing takes time, so even though you thought your 60 lbs would be as big as you'd get, now that your there, you realise you can do more. Its a good thing. It keeps you progressing and getting better. Be proud of how far you've come, and from that, be motivated about how much further you can go."
    ~mikeccccc

TheBeast29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBeast29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBeast29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by justinbrown
    yupp...ive gained 60 pounds without creatine
    whatd you take than? Are there whey protein capsules?

ThatGuidoKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThatGuidoKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThatGuidoKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheBeast29
    whatd you take than? Are there whey protein capsules?
    Nope. U'd need to take more than 20 of them if there were to get an equivelent to a scoop.

What about amino acid capsules?