Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BUM76
    HE LOOKS LIKE ****....
    What is that duct tape holding his breasts in?

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ncangey0513
    YEA RIGHT!! I can't WAIT to get my hands on the strap!

Top 4 Inventions of All Time:
    1. Telephone
    2. Automobile
    3. The Strap
    4. Computer
    I think the Airplane is 4. and computer is 5.

mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There's a lil ol' company called Belle International. For 14+ years they've been running the exact same ad in muscle magazines. It's for something called Growth Factor-1, which is basically wheat germ oil from what I've read.

Oh, here's the ad!
    http://growthfactor1.com/

HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by deserusan
    Please define what you mean by "joke." This is what I would consider if I was to call a company a joke:

1. The intelligence of those who represent them and their level of professionalism.

2. Sales volume.

3. Effectiveness and the amount of R & D that go into their products (i.e. how much of their product line did they copy from other companies).

4. How much they support the bodybuilding industry as a whole (i.e. do they sponsor shows, real pro bodybuilders, expos, and generate ad revenue for publications)

5. How many retailers carry their products (i.e. Vitamin Shoppe, GNC, Vitamin World, online distributors, etc).

I hope you do realize that when call a "company" a joke you should know by definition we are talking about "a business enterprise." In our capitalist society the success of any company is determined by net profit and growth. Frankly, the "joke" is on some of you who can't look beyond the brotelligence and broscience that undermines this forum.
    If regards to #1. I think all companies have to have some level of intelligence in order to have a company that is in business. If they weren't making money, they wouldn't be in business, so they have to be business savvy if nothing else. I'm not saying this is you, but simply not liking someones reps based on personality or habits is not saying they aren't intelligent.

In regards to #2. Tied to #1 in many ways, alot of the companies I've seen you personally speak out against have a high sale volume that is climbing faster than most. MT has a high sale volume too, so I'm not limiting this to companies of my choice.

In regards to #3. I'll give you #3 (When I think of Des I think of MT). MT does put research and design and marketing (be it horrible and highly unrealistic at times) quite well. I've noticed you used NO Shotgun in some of your latest reviews. Pre workout NO/Creatine cocktails have been done by many companies now, does it mean they were the pioneer of it? No. But there has to be competition or else one company could patent creatine mono and monopolize the industry.

In regards to #4. So companies on the rise who can't support big name events aren't considered a good company? Get Diesel is a legit company with products that get great reviews, but how many contest have they sponsored? In my opinion, you support the bodybuilding community when you put out effective products, not a POS and then sponsor a contest.

In regards to #5. I'm not even going to go to in depth in this one, but there are a ton of products that are more effective than others that never reach the shelfs of GNC or Vitamin world...

Now lets get back to whats real important - Brynes Vs. Glaydes on ESPN
    US Army - Repping all military brothers on sight

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fizogen
    Nutrabolics

'Nuff said.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mr_moto_civic
    There's a lil ol' company called Belle International. For 14+ years they've been running the exact same ad in muscle magazines. It's for something called Growth Factor-1, which is basically wheat germ oil from what I've read.

Oh, here's the ad!
    http://growthfactor1.com/

You know what, I know a Bulgarian woman who buys craploads of that stuff and she is ripped as hell. She swears by it, and so I always wondered just how good it was
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ElMariachi
    You know what, I know a Bulgarian woman who buys craploads of that stuff and she is ripped as hell. She swears by it, and so I always wondered just how good it was
    Well, you can shell 50 bucks out. But, as the ad says, Growth Factor-1 should only be used if you're interested in building an extraordinarily muscular physique... with cartoon-like muscle. So be warned- If you just want to build a mediocre physique, ya better stay away from that dere stuff

Skibird93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skibird93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skibird93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skibird93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skibird93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skibird93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skibird93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skibird93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skibird93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skibird93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skibird93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    On the whole I dont think that any companies (well named companies) are a total flop. Most companies have at least one or two decently effective products that they make. Mind you I said MOST.... However, there are a few companies that I can't stand because they come up with "new" products just to generate sales. I am a sales rep and I would never sell any of my customers some of this stuff... Here are my opinions on crap, ineffective products that aren't worth the money....

EAS- Muscle armor WAYYYYYY to overpriced, look at the ingreadients!!

Muscletech- Gakic, Leukic, caffeine-free hydroxy cut (over priced and for the most part very ineffective)

Xience- Everything, especially NOX-CG3 $90 something on sale, for what...1.5 g of glutamine and a little arginine????

Fizogen- Onn cycle, its just like their off cycle (puncture vine is just another name for tribulus terrestris, fyi ( Would you pay 119.99 for a 15 day supply of trib????)

I think that there are a lot of under rated supps out there too. These are products that I think produce some great results at a fair price:

Nutrex Lipo-6: Great product and very fair price

NX-Care Hypergrowth (Just like Xyience for about $30 more creatine, glutamine, and arginine)

Nutrex Vitargo CGL: It just PLAIN WORKS!!

Cytosport: Such an underrated company!!!! muscle milk and ctyogainer both are awesome products that produce reslts

A product called Endurox-4: This formula is actually scientifically proven to aid recovery. A guy named John Ivy helped this company formulate this after research that he has performed. He is one of the top guys in the world for sports nutrition research...no joke.

There are others but i think these are some of the best both from my own personal experiences and also from the feedback that I have received from my customers over the apst two years or so......

Agree or Disagree????
    Exercise Physiologist
    Personal Trainer- www.The Fitnesst.com
    Future Physical Therapist
    Beverly International User
    Life long athlete
    Vitamin World Sales Associate

Big And Vicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big And Vicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big And Vicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big And Vicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big And Vicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big And Vicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big And Vicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big And Vicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big And Vicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big And Vicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big And Vicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    musle tec and bsn.
    NEGS for life: SmackmymiscUp- Treason against the MISC!!!

Well, you can shell 50 bucks out. But, as the ad says, Growth Factor-1 should only be used if you're interested in building an extraordinarily muscular physique... with cartoon-like muscle. So be warned- If you just want to build a mediocre physique, ya better stay away from that dere stuff

LOL, well I know a place where I can get it for 25 bucks, but it looks a little too sleazy for me

bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Impact is a joke
    Hero worship is unhealthy and cucklike

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Big And Vicious
    musle tec and bsn.
    I gotta disagree. MT & BSN make solid products that work. You can argue that they are expensive and heavily advertised but they make good products.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd have to say Universal, Cytosport, Optimum, NOW, Syntrax, Molecular Nutrition, Gaspari, Ergopharm, Controlled Labs, Anabolic Xtreme, Designer Supplements all rank up there as the biggest jokes....
    *New Jersey Crew (973 and 201)* ... you jus mad cuz im stylin' on ya??

bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by steve39
    I'd have to say Universal, Cytosport, Optimum, NOW, Syntrax, Molecular Nutrition, Gaspari, Ergopharm, Controlled Labs, Anabolic Xtreme, Designer Supplements all rank up there as the biggest jokes....

Yer fukking kidding right? Those are great companies

Originally Posted by ElMariachi
    LOL, well I know a place where I can get it for 25 bucks, but it looks a little too sleazy for me
    Hey, maybe this was the stuff that screwed up Floyd Landis' urine tests. But wait... Floyd doesn't have those cartoon-like muscles.. hmmm.

steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bignpisst
    Yer fukking kidding right? Those are great companies
    Can't believe you didn't catch my sarcasm. I tried to name all the good companies off the top of my head....
    *New Jersey Crew (973 and 201)* ... you jus mad cuz im stylin' on ya??

Xander69006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy
    I gotta disagree. MT & BSN make solid products that work. You can argue that they are expensive and heavily advertised but they make good products.
    Same here, I think BSN make good effective products. I use CellMass, getting good results...

Although, it is true that it is a bit expensive, and that it is heavily advertised with flashy ads, and very "Marketing" message like most of supplements anyway. If you look to the ads and description of supp's they almost all promise you amazing growth just like it is THE product you've been looking for all your life and which will turn you into a huge lean beast in 2 days.

Most of the time the ads are not selling a product; they are just selling a dream. Get real!

Can't believe you didn't catch my sarcasm. I tried to name all the good companies off the top of my head....

I did

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy
    I'll third that. MT and BSN products work just fine, and compared to what other brands GNC sells, their stuff is pretty much the best most non-web people will get (I said for the MOST PART so please dont tell me the local VS carris Xtend!! )

I consider jokes to be companies that put Arginine in a sublingual spray along with deer antler extract and tell you it increases GH....of make 'jewelry' that makes you stronger...or ones that sell products that are backed solely by brotelligence or ancient roman / greek / egyptian / russian / german rat studies that no one can find...but brotelligence says they exist..or it feels like its working even though there is caffeine in the same pill...

<----- Batman gets off the soapbox
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

Skibird93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skibird93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skibird93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skibird93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skibird93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skibird93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skibird93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skibird93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skibird93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skibird93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skibird93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh, I almost forgot those pube lickers at GNC. Its not necessarily all of there products, (ok well most of them), its more some of the idiots that sell them!! And to the .0001% of their employees that are actually knowledgeable, I apologize.
    Exercise Physiologist
    Personal Trainer- www.The Fitnesst.com
    Future Physical Therapist
    Beverly International User
    Life long athlete
    Vitamin World Sales Associate

HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Skibird93
    Oh, I almost forgot those pube lickers at GNC. Its not necessarily all of there products, (ok well most of them), its more some of the idiots that sell them!! And to the .0001% of their employees that are actually knowledgeable, I apologize.
    Yea, the other day I went in there for a Horsepower Sample, and this skinny guy coming in asking this lady what he needed to gain weight, and she replied with the GNC purpose statement, "Are you taking a multivitamin?".
    US Army - Repping all military brothers on sight

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    really? guess, what...unless you state sarcasm or use an emoticon, then sarcasm doesn't transfer very well over the internet because nobody sees your facial expressions or hears your tone of voice. Use common sense please.

Products that are jokes: liquid creatine, whey isolate(unless you are getting ready to compete or if concentrate upsets your stomach)

Here are companies I think are jokes: Fizogen....that's the only one that comes to mind but there are a lot more...I don't remember them because I don't BUY from them. Not necessarily all of them are for bodybuilding. I think that one that made the "Hollywood Diet" drink or whatever is a joke. It basically starves you. You drink one glass of that all day long and drink a gallon of water a day. That's the diet plan. That is joke and the sales went down fairly quickly solidifying it's jokeness.

AhBeng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhBeng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhBeng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhBeng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhBeng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhBeng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhBeng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhBeng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhBeng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhBeng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhBeng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The active ingredient in Growth Factor-1 is Octacosanol :
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/octa.html

ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ScrillaKeith
    Close but I edited your rankinings. I think you'll agree:

Top 4 Inventions of All Time:
    1. Telephone
    2. Automobile
    3. Crotchless panties
    4. Computer
    LOLOL

ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by johnnyironboard
    I think the Airplane is 4. and computer is 5.
    It could go either way, but, the strap is DEFINITELY top 3 caliber.

MSB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by moonwalker1464
    GNC Brand. haha
    whats wrong with GNC brand, iv had pretty good gains with cellmass, and no-xplode at first, also take megamen multi.
    can get em at a good deal online too.

IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    NEGGED

"The road to salvation is through Christ"

Luke 1:74
    to rescue us from the hand of our enemies, and to enable us to serve him without fear

^Love is the power of the righteousness life that overcomes the fear that leads to sin, and the life in which God is pleased.

ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by punksurfer024
    cant believe nobody said fizogen yet. i mean THE STRAP........ seriously.
    I'm all on Fizogen.

MSB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Skibird93
    i have to agree with that.
    The last 2 times i was in GNC it was 2 different old ghandi guys that had absolutley no clue what they were talking about, and couldnt speak good english.

bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    gnc.

not even close.