xxcarlzxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxcarlzxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxcarlzxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxcarlzxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxcarlzxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxcarlzxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxcarlzxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxcarlzxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxcarlzxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxcarlzxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxcarlzxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking BUM or waist getting bigger?

i've been concentrating of leg weights more recently and love squats...my trousers are getting tighter and just wonder if it could be that my bum is getting slightly bigger so trousers feel tighter around the waist?

Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ever thought of a measuring tape?!
    "Every woman should have four pets in her life: a mink in her closet; a jaguar in
    her garage; a tiger in her bed; and a jackass who pays for everything." ~Paris Hilton~

The "diet" industry is the only business in the world that succeeds by failure.

SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~

SwellGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwellGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwellGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwellGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwellGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwellGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwellGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwellGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwellGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwellGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwellGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This thread may help you.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=872137

Originally Posted by xxcarlzxx
    i've been concentrating of leg weights more recently and love squats...my trousers are getting tighter and just wonder if it could be that my bum is getting slightly bigger so trousers feel tighter around the waist?

John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    depending on how you do the squats they will definitely make your butt and also upper hams/thighs etc bigger

of course everyone thinks squats are for your thighs...they are and they arent...a proper squat where you "sit back" into it is definitely gonna hit the hams/glutes and even hips if you stand wider
    "Humility comes before honor"

girlyguns has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i get a crazy responce from my body when i do squats....my arms get a pump on occassion. so, i am sure your whole lower body is pumping up and growing.
    "arnold is numero uno" Everyone should watch "pumping iron"