marianna21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

question about pear shaped

I was planning my new workout program and I need your help.I am pear shaped and I know that I must lift heavy on the upper body but I am confused about the lower .Some say that you must go light with high reps and some others that you must go heavy.My legs bulk really easy and it is difficult to look symmetric because my upper needs A LOT of work.I mean A LOT...I start from zero as far as my skinny upper body is concerned.Can you please tell me how many times a week I should train and how many times each bodypart to see results?I don't want to do any cardio,I am skinnyfat and I want to add muscle and weight to my body.Also how much weight is considered light and how much is considered heavy?

twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Anywhere from 5-8 reps is considered heavy. the actual number varies depending on the person. What have you done for training before or are you just starting? i would recommend focusing on your diet and starting out with maybe a full body workout 3 times a week and see how you do.

marianna21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For the past 2months I have cleaned my diet and do some home workout.I used to go to the gym about 1 year ago but stopped because of my studies and now I am ready to start again.