Gnarley Barks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gnarley Barks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gnarley Barks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gnarley Barks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gnarley Barks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gnarley Barks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gnarley Barks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gnarley Barks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gnarley Barks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gnarley Barks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What is ur thoughts on KETO?

I didn't post this in keto section for obvious reasons, but wanted neutrals to know your thoughts on it?

*first off for those who don't know Keto is basically when ur diet is made up of protein and fats, with very little to no carbs, mostly coming from veggies. Every weekend you do a carb up, i think, where u stuff yo face with carbs for 24-48 hrs*

I've heard some real **** on that forum. Some girl said she thought all athletes should do keto lol! It looks wrong to me. How do vegetables alone give you enough fibre? Aside for that, i think it's completley unecesary to restrict carbs like that.

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Depends on the type of "Keto" diet you do.

(1) Uncontrolled eating of protein + fat (bacon, high fat % beef, butter)- I am not a fan of.

(2) No carbs then gorging yourself with carbs- I am not a fan of.

(3) Specific intake of protein, good fats, and veggies with controlled carb refeeds- I am a fan of.

Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Beast
    Depends on the type of "Keto" diet you do.

(1) Uncontrolled eating of protein + fat (bacon, high fat % beef, butter)- I am not a fan of.

(2) No carbs then gorging yourself with carbs- I am not a fan of.

(3) Specific intake of protein, good fats, and veggies with controlled carb refeeds- I am a fan of.
    1) Damn you look big and ripped in ur avatar.

2) I agree with 3 somewhat. I think any misinterpret keto(as in 1 & 2).

btw, what is your take on natural PB in a keto situation?

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Stander, Emile
    1) Damn you look big and ripped in ur avatar.

2) I agree with 3 somewhat. I think any misinterpret keto(as in 1 & 2).

btw, what is your take on natural PB in a keto situation?
    1) Thank you.

2) Yeah that is the main thing, so people think a Keto diet is all you can eat protein + fats, but you should stil control your caloric intake as that will govern whether you lose weight.

Natural PB is solid on any diet. It has minimal carbs, about half of which are fiber, so it is fine IMO.

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Gnarley Barks
    How do vegetables alone give you enough fibre?
    So you get your fibre form sources other than vegetables (shakes head).
    * ʍǝɹɔ ǝıssnɐ *

Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by GregT
    So you get your fibre form sources other than vegetables (shakes head).
    o'rly? So what proteins and fats do you know that contain fibre then?