Kerpal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Here's what I ate today...

Please critique what I ate today.

I got up at 11 am (yeah, I like to stay up late and sleep in).

11:30 am:

1. 2 scoops Optimum Nutrition protein powder in 2 cups whole milk
    2. 1 more cup whole milk
    3. Peanut butter and jelly sandwich (Smucker's natural peanut butter, whole wheat bread)

4:00 pm:

1. 2 scoop Optimum Nutrition protein powder in 2 cups whole milk

5:30 pm:

1. 2 grilled chicken sandwiches from burger place down the street with lettuce, tomato, mayo

7:30 pm:

1. 1/2 cup oatmeal in skim milk

1:00 am:

1. 12 oz ribeye steak
    2. 2 eggs, sunny side up
    3. 1/2 cup cottage cheese

h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50) h@rdc0re will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You need more "read food" and more balanced meals!!
    Also.... it wouldnt hurt to eat more
    How many calories is that ?

U of U Operating Room Be Perfect's Avatar
    Be Perfect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Be Perfect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Be Perfect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Be Perfect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Be Perfect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Be Perfect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Be Perfect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Be Perfect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Be Perfect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Be Perfect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Be Perfect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kerpal

2. 1 more cup whole milk
    3. Peanut butter and jelly sandwich (Smucker's natural peanut butter, whole wheat bread)

1. 2 grilled chicken sandwiches from burger place down the street with lettuce, tomato, mayo

1. 12 oz ribeye steak
    2. 2 eggs, sunny side up
    It doesn't seem like you're eating enough calories/meals, but it's hard to say considering I don't know any stats about you. Mostly everything looks good to me except the sandwiches from a "burger place" you can never trust fast food and mayo is no good. Also you need some more protein in your 7:30 meal. Try to eat more real food not just rely on protein shakes if possible
    Thank you and Good night!

Currently: 6'2, 190 lbs, 8-9% BF
    Goal: Gain Mass

http://www.myspace.com/6585362

John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what are your goals??

that 4 1/2 hr gap between meal 1 and 2 doesnt look too good.....work/school??? can you at least sneak in a meal replacement bar or shake?
    "Humility comes before honor"

Sorry, should have said, I'm 6'0, about 185 lbs, trying to gain muscle.

Yeah I have classes, that's the reason for the gap, I may try to make some protein bars for that time.

PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i assumed that plan was not for gaining muscle

Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Kerpal

2. 1 more cup whole milk

1. 12 oz ribeye steak
    2. 2 eggs, sunny side up
    Great, you have solid protein in 2 meals. Your 5;30 and 1 am meals are the only decent ones, rest is ****. 1/2 cup oatmeal in skim milk wtf?

u only have 2 meals a day, rest is just filler.

Damn, that's still wayyy more food than I usually eat in a day.

When I first started doing this I thought the actual weight lifting would be the hardest part, but now I've found out actually working out is a breeze; it's the nutrition part that's incredibly hard.

I might just start eating 2-3 cans of tuna a day. It's cheap and it has a ton of protein. Would that be a bad idea though because of the mercury?

Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500)
    No, you won't die from mercury poisoning.

Also, 3 cans of tuna a day aren't going to make u big. You need to work out how many calories you need to eat p/day to gain size, and divide that into 5, 6, 7, 8 or however many meals you goddamn want. By meals i mean nutritious WHOLE proteins, carbs and healthy fats, not peanut butter and jelly sandwhich(that's a snack). Also oatmeal in skim milk is fukin bollocks.

Oh, and space ur meals out 2-3 hrs apart. You need protein every 2-4 hrs.

bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    eggs bad, steak bad, pj and jelly bad.

Originally Posted by bravo03
    Why do you say that?

Originally Posted by bravo03
    stfu troll. none of that stuff is bad you fa@@ot.