Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Real World Boxing Advice djartek's Avatar
    djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up Quotable Quote by Steve Reeves

Quotable Quote by Steve Reeves

“Today, everything about the top bodybuilding champions is oversized; they have lost the whole purpose of bodybuilding which is to create a harmonious whole, not to exaggerate the development of one part or parts, of the body. A body has hands, legs, feet, arms and a head. If a man’s arms appear bigger than his head, his body is thrown out of proportion.”

“Today’s bodybuilders are carrying too much muscle for their frames, which distorts and obscures the natural lines of the body. Why these men would aspire to deform themselves at such tremendous sacrifice is incomprehensible. This has been indulged in to such an extreme that I’m thinking of sanctioning a special Steve Reeves Trophy to be presented at shows to the man whom I think has the most classical proportionate, tastefully developed physique. The man who doesn’t actually win the contest might win my trophy, which in the long run might be more prestigious.”

“I don’t believe in bodybuilders using steroids. If a man doesn’t have enough male hormones in his system to create, a nice hard, muscular body, he should take up ping pong.”

“I’m often asked how I would compare myself with Arnold Schwarzenegger. I think Arnold Schwarzenegger is in great shape. But if there were two buttons, and I could push one button and look like Steve Reeves did in Hercules, and push another button and look like Arnold Schwarzenegger did in Conan, I’d push the Steve Reeves button.”

MOD WITHOUT CAPABILITIES HAMSTRUNG's Avatar
    HAMSTRUNG will become famous soon enough. (+50) HAMSTRUNG will become famous soon enough. (+50) HAMSTRUNG will become famous soon enough. (+50) HAMSTRUNG will become famous soon enough. (+50) HAMSTRUNG will become famous soon enough. (+50) HAMSTRUNG will become famous soon enough. (+50) HAMSTRUNG will become famous soon enough. (+50) HAMSTRUNG will become famous soon enough. (+50) HAMSTRUNG will become famous soon enough. (+50) HAMSTRUNG will become famous soon enough. (+50) HAMSTRUNG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great find here! This quote says it all. That's what bodybuilding needs: A symetry award for classical shape presented ya natural legend that knows what he's talking about and is highly regarded.

Boof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jeff Willet deserves a Steeve Reeves Trophy!
    That quote is a good read though, makes sense.
    (Jay Cutler doesn't have to worry though, even though his arms are so frickin' huge, I think his dome is STILL bigger... Hehehe)

Pete914 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Steve Reeves didn't use steroids my ass...
    If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always had.

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I live Steve Reeves just fine and I think he had a great physique.

But he DID use steroids. He indroduced them to Kurt Marnul, Arnold's first training partner.

I get sick of all the "old timers" who act like they never juiced. They did. I guess they are just like any other steroid user.
    Now, let me make it clear, I don't bash anyone for using steroids. If you want to use them, that is your choice. But why lie about it? And why bash on others for using them?

coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by porcupinetree
    I live Steve Reeves just fine and I think he had a great physique.

But he DID use steroids. He indroduced them to Kurt Marnul, Arnold's first training partner.

I get sick of all the "old timers" who act like they never juiced. They did. I guess they are just like any other steroid user.
    Now, let me make it clear, I don't bash anyone for using steroids. If you want to use them, that is your choice. But why lie about it? And why bash on others for using them?
    i agree but they are just playing on peoples stupidity about the steriod subject. alot of people assume because a person was a certain size they didnt use, size isnt any indication of use, but alot of people are to foolish to actually see this. also you should never do anything you are ashamed of, if you are too ashamed to admit that you sued perhaps you shouldnt use.

225 pounds, 12 Percent BF jerusalem_Beef's Avatar
    jerusalem_Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerusalem_Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerusalem_Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerusalem_Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerusalem_Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerusalem_Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerusalem_Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerusalem_Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerusalem_Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerusalem_Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerusalem_Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Steve reeves used for sure mite be realli low doeses but he used ...its what the judges look for though and if they want more mass your goin to get extreme sizes

jamesbunyard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbunyard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbunyard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbunyard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbunyard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbunyard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Pete914
    Steve Reeves didn't use steroids my ass...
    time to wake up steve didnt he was around in the 50s, come on he was the guy who inspired stallone to hit the gym. The guy is 100% natural, and i will disagree with anyone who says otherwise, just because the guys of today take steriods to look the way they do doesnt mean the legends back in the day did. and if you still disagree with him not taking steriods i sujest you look in one of the many bodybuilding magazines there are becasue quite often its said that steve reeves is the first O to never take steriods and the only.

and i even have one of those magazines in front of me now
    musclemag page 142 august's issue 06

"Old time geat Steve Reeves never used steroids. he may not have been as big as today's champs, but he looked a hell of a lot better than most of the guys at your gym."

need i say anymore and i think it would be great to have a medal or something givin to the guy with the best all round look. it might actually help the sport of bodybuilding come down alittle from the mass tht has been created. and the need for super size.

Can i also just say that guy djartek, has wrote an about an intresting subject here and all anyone can say back is how steve reeves used steroids, so i say to you all PROVE IT or SHUT UP, and talk about something else about the guy.
    Last edited by jamesbunyard; 08-25-2006 at 12:01 PM.

gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jamesbunyard
    steve reeves is the first O to never take steriods and the only.
    and when did steve reeves win an O?

Always Upset has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Always Upset has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Always Upset has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Always Upset has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Always Upset has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Always Upset has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Always Upset has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Always Upset has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Always Upset has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Always Upset has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Always Upset has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by djartek

“Today, everything about the top bodybuilding champions is oversized; they have lost the whole purpose of bodybuilding which is to create a harmonious whole, not to exaggerate the development of one part or parts, of the body. A body has hands, legs, feet, arms and a head. If a man’s arms appear bigger than his head, his body is thrown out of proportion.”

“Today’s bodybuilders are carrying too much muscle for their frames, which distorts and obscures the natural lines of the body. Why these men would aspire to deform themselves at such tremendous sacrifice is incomprehensible. This has been indulged in to such an extreme that I’m thinking of sanctioning a special Steve Reeves Trophy to be presented at shows to the man whom I think has the most classical proportionate, tastefully developed physique. The man who doesn’t actually win the contest might win my trophy, which in the long run might be more prestigious.”

“I don’t believe in bodybuilders using steroids. If a man doesn’t have enough male hormones in his system to create, a nice hard, muscular body, he should take up ping pong.”

“I’m often asked how I would compare myself with Arnold Schwarzenegger. I think Arnold Schwarzenegger is in great shape. But if there were two buttons, and I could push one button and look like Steve Reeves did in Hercules, and push another button and look like Arnold Schwarzenegger did in Conan, I’d push the Steve Reeves button.”
    When was it said?
    Proud to be a Zionist!

-=Member Of The Collective=-

flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by djartek

even arnold have quite same feeling about todays pro. he criticise them for having overdevloped legs . i am sure after 20 year ronnie (and other pros too) will criticise bodybuilder of that times about this

WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500)
    Yeah, everyone uses steroids. Steve Reeves was all jacked up on HGH, and I bet even Eugene Sandow had a whole closet full of steroids even in the early 1900's. I bet he even ingested diuretics before a show !!! Heck, I bet even Layne does steroids.

Some of You boneheads who juice just want to believe that everyone uses steroids. I guess it makes you feel better about shooting up when you try to convince yourself that everyone does it. Pull your heads out of your butts

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Im not certain whether Reeves used them or not.

I am fairly certain that people with good genes could atatin his physique naturally

http://www.t***e.org/s-reeves.jpg

Come on people, you dont need steroids to look like that....

If you believe you need to then you should all be accusing Layne of using them cause quite frankly certain areas of him have reeves beat.

Registered User jason robertson's Avatar
    jason robertson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jason robertson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    **** steve reeves.

quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The thing Reeves fails to realize is that because of today's wealth of information and knowledge, there are tons of natural bodybuilders out there that have achieved MUCH better physiques than Reeves's. Much better. Not as many people in Reeves's time were as interested in bodybuilding as there are today, so the difficulty of obtaining an extraordinary physique wasn't high as it is today. Most of Reeves's fame is simply for the fact that he's a pioneer, simply one of the first to become so serious about bodybuilding and etching a great physique.

Anyway, my point is that since so many people nowadays are already capable of obtaining better physiques than Reeves's, the next step is this: Who can get as big as possible while maintaining the best symmetry, proportion, lines, and conditioning?

djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    (I took this from another forum!)
    This is a quote from Steve Reeves book " Building The Classic Phsyique The Natural Way "

Page 171

More on Steroids

Question : The other day at the local library I was looking at a book entitled " Arnold : An Unauthorized Biograhpy " by an author by the named Wendy Leigh . On page 27 it stated that Kurt Marnul told Arnold ( Schwarzenegger ) about steroids . Marnul said that he learned about steroids and their dosages from Steve Reeves , whom he claims to have met in France durring a 1952 vacation . is this true?

Steve Reeves : That statement has also been brought to my attention by a friend who surfs the internet . No its not true . I never heard of steroids until the mid 1960s and I was never in France during the 1950s! My first trip to France was in 1948 when I entered and won the " Mr World " contest in Cannes . My second trip to France was not until 1960 when I attended the premiere of my movie , The Last Days of Pompeii .

I never heard of Kurt Marnul and I don't know what the motive he had for making that statement to Arnold . I can only speculate that he might have mixed me up with another bodybuilder of the period , or that he was trying to impress Arnold by telling him that he knew me .

The first anabolic steroids were not invented until 1958 when Dr John Ziegler found out that the Russians were experimenting with testosterone injections and cleaning house at the 1952 Olympics , he created the first oral steroid Dianbol and began to test it on atheletes and from all accounts it didn't make its way out to the West Coast bodybuilding scene until 1960 . nd you'll notice by the mid 60s you start to see a bunch of guys who weigh 230+ lbs

Steve retired at the age of 24 in 1950 , he won every major bodybuilding contest and there was nothing left for him to do , thats when he pursued an acting career , he retired ate TWENTY-FOUR !! Steve was 6'1" and weighed 215lbs , and its stated he probably had the best genetics ever , so I laugh when people say he was using steroids , he weighed 215 lbs !! he wasn't abnormally big for his Era , and couple that with his fantastic genetics and the fact that bodybuilders didn't start using steroids until 10 years after his retirement , and his word , and the picture becomes clear .

Take a look at Steve at 15 already showing his amazing potential , seeing he retired at 24 its very safe to assume we never seen just how great he could have been

Growth hormone, which is secreted by the pituitary gland, was discovered in 1956 and first used to treat dwarfism two years later. Back then the hormone was derived from the brains of human cadavers. In 1985 genetically engineered growth hormone was finally approved for use.
    (http://healthlink.mcw.edu/article/901217001.html)

JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by jason robertson
    **** steve reeves.
    and your 35 years old? Wow, i thought the younger generation was stupid.

Originally Posted by JuicyCop2
    and your 35 years old? Wow, i thought the younger generation was stupid.
    I have to give you a rep for that one...

JediMindTricks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JediMindTricks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JediMindTricks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JediMindTricks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JediMindTricks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JediMindTricks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JediMindTricks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think bodybuilders now are just as symmetrical as back then, they are just a hell of a lot bigger. It's called pushing the envelope. I personally strive to be as large and freaky as possible.

flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JediMindTricks
    I think bodybuilders now are just as symmetrical as back then, they are just a hell of a lot bigger. It's called pushing the envelope. I personally strive to be as large and freaky as possible.
    i agree with you. everybody thinks that his time was best one . even today pro will have same feeling after 2o years

RedDogDarren is not very helpful. (-500) RedDogDarren is not very helpful. (-500) RedDogDarren is not very helpful. (-500) RedDogDarren is not very helpful. (-500) RedDogDarren is not very helpful. (-500) RedDogDarren is not very helpful. (-500) RedDogDarren is not very helpful. (-500) RedDogDarren is not very helpful. (-500) RedDogDarren is not very helpful. (-500) RedDogDarren is not very helpful. (-500) RedDogDarren is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by flaxman78
    i agree with you. everybody thinks that his time was best one . even today pro will have same feeling after 2o years
    Disagree.
    I like Reeves physique much more than todays pros. It shows good genetics instead of massive drug use. I also agree with the statement about ping pong. Everyone is looking to take the easy road which is the normal human condition. I just want to have a build that is head and shoulders above what most people have, and is openly admired by most people. Trying to look huge and freaky will get you sideshow points and the attention is good but why try to look like a freak? That's like a fat and ugly person wearing goth clothes with black fingernails and white powdered face with the unrealistic expectation they will be viewed as if the accessories are what is making them look stupid, and that they look great without it. Guess what, they are only fooling themselves.

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RedDogDarren
    Disagree.
    I like Reeves physique much more than todays pros. It shows good genetics instead of massive drug use. I also agree with the statement about ping pong. Everyone is looking to take the easy road which is the normal human condition. I just want to have a build that is head and shoulders above what most people have, and is openly admired by most people. Trying to look huge and freaky will get you sideshow points and the attention is good but why try to look like a freak? That's like a fat and ugly person wearing goth clothes with black fingernails and white powdered face with the unrealistic expectation they will be viewed as if the accessories are what is making them look stupid, and that they look great without it. Guess what, they are only fooling themselves.
    Most people here want to be sideshow freaks though. To get as big as possible regardless of the health risks. You just have to let it go. Some folks will get it others it may take a while. There is nothing magically about a 40yearold 280lb has been wannabe bodybuilder that has had thyroid problems among other things and doesn't look like he every picked up a weight. Is it fun not being able to buy any clothes of the rack??

The rare few that will compete getting as big as possible is important. However people that will never compete should NOT take the crazy risks but a grown man makes his own decisions and should be man enough to own up to them.

Get big....stay healthy... live longer.
    Cha Cha Cha

tjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    body"BUILDING" kind of explains it all dosen't it?

And back in the "golden era" steve, reg, frank, arnold etc. were all considered "freaks" just like the top guys today. It's called progress.

Bodybuilding is about developing muscle... no sh*t some arms are gonna be bigger than heads, last time I tried, I couldn't flex my head!

Listening to the golden era guys talking about the sport is like listening to my grandmother talk about music back in her day... it's still music but not the same.

jamesbunyard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbunyard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbunyard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbunyard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbunyard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbunyard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Steve Reeves
    Height: 6' 1"
    Weight: 216 lbs
    Chest: 30"
    Thighs: 26"
    Waist: 29"
    1946 Mr. Pacific Coast
    1946 Mr. Western America
    1947 Mr. Pacific Coast
    1947 Mr. America
    1948 Mr. Universe Tall
    1948 Mr. World
    1950 Mr. Universe Tall & Overall

Hmmm who's taken steroids out of these two
    And yes i know bodybuilding has moved on im glad it has, but as i said just because most of the guys of today take steroids doesnt mean that the legends of this sport the men who gave birth to this sport did as well.

Just like most sports just because one or two runners, cyclists, or swimmers have taken peformance enhancements in there field of sport doesnt mean that all have done the same.

RedDogDarren is not very helpful. (-500) RedDogDarren is not very helpful. (-500) RedDogDarren is not very helpful. (-500) RedDogDarren is not very helpful. (-500) RedDogDarren is not very helpful. (-500) RedDogDarren is not very helpful. (-500) RedDogDarren is not very helpful. (-500) RedDogDarren is not very helpful. (-500) RedDogDarren is not very helpful. (-500) RedDogDarren is not very helpful. (-500) RedDogDarren is not very helpful. (-500)

Talking

[QUOTE=tjoe]last time I tried, I couldn't flex my head!QUOTE]

You were trying to flex your head? And you were shocked when you couldn't?!

gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Chest: 30"
    Waist: 29"
    lol!!

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    52 inch chest 29 inch waist.... get it right get it tight.
    Cha Cha Cha

BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    time to wake up steve didnt he was around in the 50s, come on he was the guy who inspired stallone to hit the gym. The guy is 100% natural, and i will disagree with anyone who says otherwise, just because the guys of today take steriods to look the way they do doesnt mean the legends back in the day did. and if you still disagree with him not taking steriods i sujest you look in one of the many bodybuilding magazines there are becasue quite often its said that steve reeves is the first O to never take steriods and the only.

and i even have one of those magazines in front of me now
    musclemag page 142 august's issue 06

"Old time geat Steve Reeves never used steroids. he may not have been as big as today's champs, but he looked a hell of a lot better than most of the guys at your gym."

need i say anymore and i think it would be great to have a medal or something givin to the guy with the best all round look. it might actually help the sport of bodybuilding come down alittle from the mass tht has been created. and the need for super size.

Can i also just say that guy djartek, has wrote an about an intresting subject here and all anyone can say back is how steve reeves used steroids, so i say to you all PROVE IT or SHUT UP, and talk about something else about the guy.

I agree with u 100% It is unfortunate that these uneducated so called bodybuilders do not understand the role model and icon Steeve Reeves had ... And back then in his era he never used steriods...

coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000)
    When did he say this?