PowerlifterDous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerlifterDous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerlifterDous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerlifterDous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerlifterDous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerlifterDous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerlifterDous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerlifterDous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerlifterDous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerlifterDous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerlifterDous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Help! Meet this saturday and i have the stomach flu today!

i was cuttin down to the 181 class i was originally 197. and i just ate real clean and got down to 185 fully hydrated and clothed. Lately i went out with my buddies to hooters and had a dozen raw oysters then the next day i went out and had gyros and fried chicken from this sketchy place across the street from his house. Yesterday night I threw up and had diaherria, not much better today, i have a doctors appt. at 3 and they told me not to eat anythin til then, just drink water. Also i was recovering from what i thought was a bad cough, so it might not be stomach flu i might have pnemoua, il find out at 3 but, how do you think this will affect my strength on saturday? plz help. Thank you.

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PowerlifterDous View Post
    threw up and had diaherria, bad cough, so it might not be stomach flu i might have pnemoua

how do you think this will affect my strength on saturday?
    Depends on what you've got man. I'm not the most experienced competitor here by a long shot, but, I'll hit you with some common sense. If you have pneumonia, you might as well pull out. If not, you might be feeling good by Wed... Personally, I'd forget about trying to make weight regardless.

PowerlifterDous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerlifterDous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerlifterDous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerlifterDous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerlifterDous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerlifterDous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerlifterDous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerlifterDous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerlifterDous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerlifterDous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerlifterDous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Black_Spit View Post
    Depends on what you've got man. I'm not the most experienced competitor here by a long shot, but, I'll hit you with some common sense. If you have pneumonia, you might as well pull out. If not, you might be feeling good by Wed... Personally, I'd forget about trying to make weight regardless.
    alright screw making weight, but the entry fee for this meet was 70 bucks(already paid) so i dont wanna pull out.

darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If it's a stomach bug, just ride it out and do your best to stay hydrated. If you have access to saline IVs, that would make life a lot easier. If it's pneumonia, you're pretty much screwed.
    Celer, Silens, Mortalis - - - - - Meet Lifts: 584/385/600 @ 229 - - - - - Gym Lifts: 600/405/605

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #43 []---[]

Originally Posted by darren.dugan View Post
    If it's a stomach bug, just ride it out and do your best to stay hydrated. If you have access to saline IVs, that would make life a lot easier. If it's pneumonia, you're pretty much screwed.
    i appreciate ur input. any other opinions

simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Forcefully drink tons of water and try eating some soup so you can get some calories into your system.
    Total's = Jan. 2012 - 1036 @ 198's
    Jan. 2013 - 1184 @ 220's
    Jul. 2013 - 1251 @ 220's
    Jan. 2014 - 1355 @ 242's

carmenta is on a distinguished road. (+10) carmenta is on a distinguished road. (+10) carmenta is on a distinguished road. (+10) carmenta is on a distinguished road. (+10) carmenta is on a distinguished road. (+10) carmenta is on a distinguished road. (+10) carmenta is on a distinguished road. (+10) carmenta is on a distinguished road. (+10) carmenta is on a distinguished road. (+10) carmenta is on a distinguished road. (+10) carmenta is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if it is a stomach bug some people swear that taking olive leaf extract helps kick that ****
    Current Max Goal

Squats 345 500
    deadlift 435 600
    bench 265 350

djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fuuuuck, I have a stomach bug too; been confined to staying 25m from a toilet the entire day. Each time I've started to feel better I've then immediately had to make a dash for the damn bathroom.

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by djo90 View Post
    Fuuuuck, I have a stomach bug too; been confined to staying 25m from a toilet the entire day. Each time I've started to feel better I've then immediately had to make a dash for the damn bathroom.
    yup.. just be hopeful you don't have food poisoning
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    yup.. just be hopeful you don't have food poisoning
    just got back from the doctors, i have a stomach bug. but they say its getting better so they told try eatin some real food and see what happens, so i made a turkey sandwich, so now ill see how it goes. as for pnemonia they said my lungs are totally healthy

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just got back from the doctors, i have a stomach bug. but they say its getting better so they told try eatin some real food and see what happens, so i made a turkey sandwich, so now ill see how it goes. as for pnemonia they said my lungs are totally healthy
    That's good , drink lots of water or you'll dehydrate, hard to tell how much you will lose try not to eat too much but eat if you can keep it down
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

okay so all i had to eat yesterday was a bowl of soup(no meat) a pepperoni turkey sandwich, and another bowl of soup(with meat) also had some gatorade and lots of water, passed out at 9 woke up at 8. 11 hours of sleep... gonna have a decent breakfast: 2 eggs a sausage link a piece of toast and some fruit. Do you guys think the past couple days have affected my strength for saturday?

puckett26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) puckett26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) puckett26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) puckett26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) puckett26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) puckett26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) puckett26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) puckett26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) puckett26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) puckett26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) puckett26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I hope it all works out man. What meet you competing in?
    Meet Lifts
    Squat- 837
    Bench- 440
    Deads- 715
    Total-1962
    Wilkes- 490

Like my page - www.********.com/BigPuck
    Follow me youtube - www.youtube.com/user/dawggpound26
    Follow me on Twitter - www.twitter.com/Big_Puck_26
    http://www.gofundme.com/pkrmdk

Originally Posted by puckett26 View Post
    I hope it all works out man. What meet you competing in?
    its not sanctioned.its a county meet at the mcmillen training center in lancaster.

Originally Posted by NipplePincher View Post
    heres a little experiment to see what iwas spray your diarrhea in a cup and make sure the cup is clear.... sit it in the sun and let it get to 86 degrees and smell it... did the smell change? if so it isnt stomach flue its food poisoning.. also pour a cup of olive oil in the diarrhea and mix it up.. let it settle... when the oil goes to top syphon it off and drink it.. what is the aftertaste.... that will tell you the food that made you sick.
    i can already tell epic bans will ensue soon.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pedialite, find it at the grocery store, drink lots of it. its for babies but its also great for rehydrating

LemonPartier is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LemonPartier is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LemonPartier is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LemonPartier is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LemonPartier is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LemonPartier is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LemonPartier is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LemonPartier is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LemonPartier is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LemonPartier is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LemonPartier is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    rest and plenty of liquids! Good luck

ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    okay so all i had to eat yesterday was a bowl of soup(no meat) a pepperoni turkey sandwich, and another bowl of soup(with meat) also had some gatorade and lots of water, passed out at 9 woke up at 8. 11 hours of sleep... gonna have a decent breakfast: 2 eggs a sausage link a piece of toast and some fruit. Do you guys think the past couple days have affected my strength for saturday?
    so glad that you are feeling better; I'm sure all the sleep and hydration helped tons. As far as strength, if you can stay hydrated and replenished, got your appetite back and have no more lingering flu symptoms, I'll bet you'll be just fine. Lots of stomach bugs going around, I had one last weekend and also have a meet this coming weekend and thought for sure I was a goner. But the first day back I very shockingly hit an easy pr Hope your meet goes well.
    CSCS

845@132 | Wilks 429.55
    Meet lifts : Squat 275 | Bench 170 | Dead 400

Journal : http://tinyurl.com/80s-lifting-journal

mom to 3 boys / spend my life at grocery store crew