urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A brand Called Kaizen and their tribulus

I bought some tribulus from a brand called Kaizen or something, here are my Q's:
    1. Im 17, will tribulus help me much?
    2. It says steroidal supponis or something, what is taht? will it hurt me?
    3. each capsule has 500mg....how many should I take daily
    4. Is this brand (kaizen) reliable?
    5. Assuming it has some affect, and side affects like acne?
    Thanks!!!

justin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What are you taking it for?

IMPQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    at 17 you should be a walking hormone..i dont think you really need it...its used to boost your test level...and at your age it should be pretty high already.

justin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats why i was asking... he never mentioned what he wanted to use it for, or if he even knows what it is.

urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Yeah, I need to clarify

I know what it is, and it wasthe only brand ther (at MAx Msucle)
    I use ZMA, and I am going to be trying out for Varsity Lacrosse this year, I need the lift (without using drugs that can seriously hurt me). I dont relaly know how to use it, which is why I posted the thread....I would probably like to just use it on days I run/ workout, which will be 5 days a week, and two days off, I have heard of this type of cycling for tribulus...plus the above Q's i had. Any help would be appreciated!

bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No tribulus for you please, why did you get if you don't know what it is? If you want to boost your test levels, get some Zma, nothing added.
    "Bad habits are like a comfortable bed, easy to get into, but hard to get out of." - Anonimus -
    "My mind is like a General. And my body's like an Army." - Herschel Walker -
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity...

Recovery is key. Massages, epsom salts baths, foam rolling, sleep masks, contrast showers, it all adds up. Get a foam roller, The Stick, a tennis/baseball, use them and stay healthy, pain and injury free.

I really dont think you know what Trib is good for. For you it probably wont do anything at all.

well, its cheaper than Flax Seed oil....and I assume the trib. probably has got more of a kick to it, anyone else's thoughts?

Flax seed oil... why are you comparing it to flax seed oil?

bot raise test levels slightly, or so I heard

Originally posted by bachovas
    No tribulus for you please, why did you get if you don't know what it is? If you want to boost your test levels, get some Zma, nothing added.
    I have

I dont think that you will get any raise in test levels from Flax or Trib. Trib is better known for a raise in libido. ZMA is your best bet, but you probably dont even need that.

HeavyHitta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well, if it is standardized to protodioscin, then it aids in sexual performance(something ya prolly dont need at your age) but most trib product are just standardized for saponins so you never know what youre getting. i will at least credit you with have the intelligence not to mess around with exogenous hormone supplementation.....something that too many "kids" around here jump into at waaaaaaaaaayyy too early of an age. besides, being in a sport, you can at least say that you're not cheating. give em hell bro.....peace.

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by IMPQ
    at 17 you should be a walking hormone..
    LOL!
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"