Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Seroph4x
    Bruce Lee Vs UFC or PRIDE fighters: Who would win?
    who ****ing cares
    stupid thread
    Fedor: " I will fight your champion Tim Sylvia for 800k."
    Dana: " I will give you 10k to show and 10k to win."
    Fedor: " No thank you sir."
    Dana: " Do you wanna be a ****in fighter or not."

Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bruce Lee would get destroyed.

However his philosphey is the beginning of MMA.

tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Kozma
    Bruce Lee would get destroyed.

However his philosphey is the beginning of MMA.
    although i think bruce lee vs gomi would be craziest hype
    bruce lee by fist of fury
    Fedor: " I will fight your champion Tim Sylvia for 800k."
    Dana: " I will give you 10k to show and 10k to win."
    Fedor: " No thank you sir."
    Dana: " Do you wanna be a ****in fighter or not."

sdtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    All I know is, Chuck Norris couldn't beat Bruce Lee.

But really I think this is a silly thread. Some of you give too much respect to Bruce and some of you give too little respect.

If he actually was alive now and in his prime, don't you think he would work to be more well rounded? To take the best from each art. Wasn't that his philosophy?

I really don't know if he would win or not but I don't think he would get owned. And I am talking about fighting those in his weight class (he would still have to bulk up about 20 pounds).

And Bruce vs Gomi would be a crazy fight.

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Swole4Life
    you have NO IDEA how many people i know that will argue to the DEATH that Bruce Lee, Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Tony Jaa, etc. will walk through UFC fighters...
    No, I'm not shocked at all the time cause I see these post all the time on other sites. I was being more sarcastic then anything else. Most of the time these threads are people REAL new to Mas from what I've seen.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Kansas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kansas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kansas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kansas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kansas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kansas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kansas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kansas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kansas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kansas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kansas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    All most people know about Bruce Lee was from the movies, where he did all the "fancy" moves. What most people don't know is that Lee understood that those moves were not practical in an actual fight and knew one had to be well rounded. He practiced alot of different styles including fighting on the ground and different submissions.

No movie director, especially at that time, would want a fight scence where Bruce took a guy down and put him in an armbar, not exciting enough for the average viewer.

If Lee had been in his prime in today's mma world, no doubt in my mind he would be as well rounded as anybody out there. He was small, but had incredible hand, and foot speed and hit and kicked very hard.

It's easy to look at Lee as he "was" and say he couldn't hang with today's fighters(we will never really know). But I think we have to be fair and imagine him in his prime today and factor in his work ethic, ability, and understanding of all the martial arts and what works and what doesn't, and figure he would probably be able to hold his own.

the "real" little BIG man little_big_man's Avatar
    little_big_man is not very helpful. (-500) little_big_man is not very helpful. (-500) little_big_man is not very helpful. (-500) little_big_man is not very helpful. (-500) little_big_man is not very helpful. (-500) little_big_man is not very helpful. (-500) little_big_man is not very helpful. (-500) little_big_man is not very helpful. (-500) little_big_man is not very helpful. (-500) little_big_man is not very helpful. (-500) little_big_man is not very helpful. (-500)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqmliQdnB-s

yeah the guy was 130 pounds but check out that speed wow he was fast.

he knew how to get maximum speed out of his little body and was the original founder of MMA in a way with his philosophy.

look at how well royce gracie did at first and he didnt have anywhere near bruce lees speed.

dont underestimate him because he was small his power came from his speed.
    SPRAINED WRIST as of 10-6-06 (waiting for it to heal)

Current stats
    height = 5'7
    weight = 230 pounds
    waist = 38 inches
    arms = 16.5 inches (PR)
    bench = 170X6 (4 sets) MAX = 200(PR)

GOAL stats
    height = 5'7
    weight = 240
    waist = 34 inches
    arms = 19 - 20 inches
    bench = 260 X 6 (4 sets) MAX = 315

wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sdtiger
    All I know is, Chuck Norris couldn't beat Bruce Lee.

But really I think this is a silly thread. Some of you give too much respect to Bruce and some of you give too little respect.

If he actually was alive now and in his prime, don't you think he would work to be more well rounded? To take the best from each art. Wasn't that his philosophy?

I really don't know if he would win or not but I don't think he would get owned. And I am talking about fighting those in his weight class (he would still have to bulk up about 20 pounds).

And Bruce vs Gomi would be a crazy fight.
    If bruce was in his prime TODAY..Bruce's skills would also be in his prime today according to current knowledge and martial arts. Bruce would have a ton of grappling experience..before he died he WAS studying grappling and working it into everything he did. He was actually starting to do stand up to ground to finish some fights...

I think brucee if he were 30 today, had the SAME philosephy..would be the king of LW. Can you really see anyone else..knowing his skills forever ago..competing against him if it were now and not 30 years ago?
    Mirin'triceps peak? Thanks westside barbell.

Gettin'older, studying MMA in Brazil gonna fight soon, on my own crew.

wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kansas
    All most people know about Bruce Lee was from the movies, where he did all the "fancy" moves. What most people don't know is that Lee understood that those moves were not practical in an actual fight and knew one had to be well rounded. He practiced alot of different styles including fighting on the ground and different submissions.

No movie director, especially at that time, would want a fight scence where Bruce took a guy down and put him in an armbar, not exciting enough for the average viewer.

If Lee had been in his prime in today's mma world, no doubt in my mind he would be as well rounded as anybody out there. He was small, but had incredible hand, and foot speed and hit and kicked very hard.

It's easy to look at Lee as he "was" and say he couldn't hang with today's fighters(we will never really know). But I think we have to be fair and imagine him in his prime today and factor in his work ethic, ability, and understanding of all the martial arts and what works and what doesn't, and figure he would probably be able to hold his own.
    LOL..watch enter the dragon..bruce finished that first fight with an armbar. I do not know why people donty realize this so much?

Kansas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kansas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kansas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kansas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kansas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kansas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kansas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kansas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kansas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kansas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kansas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by wanaBsedated
    LOL..watch enter the dragon..bruce finished that first fight with an armbar. I do not know why people donty realize this so much?

Hey, good call. I've even seen Enter the Dragon, guess I don't remember the armbar. My point was though (and this came from his wife Linda) was that the directors didn't want that kind of fighting in the movies, but Lee did in fact practice it. Most people just see what he did in the movies and assume that that was all he did.

Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” - Frederick Douglass

Originally Posted by Kansas
    Hey, good call. I've even seen Enter the Dragon, guess I don't remember the armbar. My point was though (and this came from his wife Linda) was that the directors didn't want that kind of fighting in the movies, but Lee did in fact practice it. Most people just see what he did in the movies and assume that that was all he did.
    Bruce put in real **** when he could. There was grappling in his movies. even in the last movie..game of death... He tries to leg lock Kareem.

Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aameiel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yeah and in this one he beat the guy with a rear neck choke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HooWepN6wLQ
    “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” - Frederick Douglass

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think the obvious answer is that he would own everyone in the UFC but not Pride...

Yes I'm kidding.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah he sure did...right after he did like a double backflip over 5 people. Give me a break "bruce lee did an armbar in one of his movies why don't people realize this!?" I realize it, I know exactly what your talking about I just don't care. It doesn't mean that he's got good bjj technique.

When I was in 8th grade I put my friends in armbars because I saw it on wwf. So what, just because I did it before most other people doesn't mean I had any understanding of submission grappling.

In the original ufc they showed ninjitsu and jiu jitsu fighters sparring and using armbars in their training. Then they go out and fight and look like they've never grappled in their lives.

bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If he were around today, I'm sure he would have adapted his training and become a good mma guy but you guys are acting like he's superhuman. He's not, he's a human being he isn't perfect.

No its not..MA was hardcore back in the day and hundreds of people say bruce did this and that, not everyone had a ****ing hadicam when bruce was fighting....
    I'm not asking for a random vid of him fighting on the street. It's not like there aren't boxing matchs in black and white from back in the day. They never recorded any martial arts tournaments in his time? They didn't even keep a written record of competed in tournaments and who placed where??

I don't expect to see some break.com type fight video of bruce, but it would be nice to see SOME kind of proof that he was a good fighter other than he said she said bull**** which is the least reliable source ever. I can have plenty of people tell you that I have wrecked **** against larger opponents, but that doesn't make me the best fighter ever does it? People are easy to impress, especialy people with no understanding of fighting.

If I roll with a larger friend whos never done any grappling and put him in 3 submissions in a row, and everyone runs around talking about what I did and how ausome I am does that make me the best grappler around? No. I could suck ass for all they know, but they don't care about that they just care about what they saw.
    Last edited by bjjwraslter7; 08-24-2006 at 01:34 PM.

Originally Posted by bjjwraslter7
    I'm not asking for a random vid of him fighting on the street. It's not like there aren't boxing matchs in black and white from back in the day. They never recorded any martial arts tournaments in his time? They didn't even keep a written record of competed in tournaments and who placed where??

I don't expect to see some break.com type fight video of bruce, but it would be nice to see SOME kind of proof that he was a good fighter other than he said she said bull**** which is the least reliable source ever. I can have plenty of people tell you that I have wrecked **** against larger opponents, but that doesn't make me the best fighter ever does it? People are easy to impress, especialy people with no understanding of fighting.

If I roll with a larger friend whos never done any grappling and put him in 3 submissions in a row, and everyone runs around talking about what I did and how ausome I am does that make me the best grappler around? No. I could suck ass for all they know, but they don't care about that they just care about what they saw.
    I know what youre saying but if you can define his technique as part of him and what he teaches...look at the karate champs he trained who won...like Joe Lewis.

FIGHT RECORD:

1955: William Cheung, Hong Kong.........................Exch.
    1957: Wong Shun-Leung, Hong Kong....................Exch
    1958: Pu Chang, Hong Kong..................................KO 2
    1958: Yang Huang, Hong Kong..............................KO 1
    (Amateur Boxing Tournament)
    1958: Lieh Lo, Hong King.......................................KO 1
    (Amateur Boxing Tournament)
    1958: Shen Yuen, Hong Kong.................................KO 1
    (Amateur Boxing Tournament-Semi Finals)
    1958: Gary Elms, Hong Kong..................................KO 3
    (Amateur Boxing Tournament-Finals)
    1960: Unknown, Seattle, Washington......................KO 1
    1960: Uechi, Seattle, Washington............................KO 1
    1963: Unknown, Hong Kong....................................KO
    1965: Wong Jack-Man, Oakland, California............KO 1

this is the best I could find as far as his known(in ring, tournament style) fights.

I should note that it was also said that this information may contain errors, or may be incomplete, there could be more fights.

As it stands, his record was 9-0 with 9 KO's.

sdtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Not positive, but I don't believe he participated in any martial arts tournament. The only video or record, I know of, is his demonstrations at 1964 Long Beach Karate Tournament. I think he did his two finger push ups demonstrations and did a two inch punch to demonstrate his punching power.

I'm not here to argue or tell anyone he's superhuman because he's not. But he did have the respect of many people who knew a thing or two about martial arts and/or boxing like Chuck Norris, Joe Lewis and others. I can only go by their accounts.

I'm just trying to put things in perspective. Watching ufc 3 and 4 showed me how little people knew of fighting back then. If you watch these "martial arts masters" fight, even an amateur like me can pick apart the things they are doing wrong. Most of the fights were a joke. When royce faught severn he was going for a triangle and the announcers were like "he can't do anything with thatt because the arm is stuck in there he needs to get that arm out to choke him". Then he ends up choking him out.

I think bruce lee and royce gracie are a good comparison. They were both smaller guys with unique styles, and both walked through most competition in an impressive fashion. Everyone thought royce was the ****, just like they think lee is, and we all know royce isn't unstoppable. At least not these days.

I'm just trying to put things in perspective. Watching ufc 3 and 4 showed me how little people knew of fighting back then. If you watch these "martial arts masters" fight, even an amateur like me can pick apart the things they are doing wrong. Most of the fights were a joke. When royce faught severn he was going for a triangle and the announcers were like "he can't do anything with thatt because the arm is stuck in there he needs to get that arm out to choke him". Then he ends up choking him out.

I think bruce lee and royce gracie are a good comparison. They were both smaller guys with unique styles, and both walked through most competition in an impressive fashion. Everyone thought royce was the ****, just like they think lee is, and we all know royce isn't unstoppable. At least not these days.
    I think ROyce has been teaching more than thinking about competing..he needs to get the fighting mindset back to do anything.

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bruce wasnt perfect but he was extremely innovative. The world did not have the kind of communication between continents like it did now. Networking now VS 40 years ago is huge. People train with top submission masters, kick boxers and Olympic wrestlers like its nothing. That didnt happen as common back in the day, if at all. As far as those days were concerned, Bruce was the f***ing man. Hands down.

I read somewhere that he wanted to start MMA style fighting and make it really popular like boxing. Cant remember where this was but my friend has tons of Bruce Lee books. Very interesting stuff. But while I have enormous respect for Bruce, I know that theres no way in hell that he could tear apart someone like Fedor. Thats just crazy talk. I wouldnt ever want to see it, but Fedor would probably tie Bruces noodle arms around his neck and choke him out

People like Bruce and Royce (good comparison, I agree) would whoop ass in a street fight. JKD and BJJ are all about taking people down WITHOUT getting your ass handed to yourself, granted BJJ does have a ton more grappling than JKD. JKD and JFGF werent developed to fight someone for points in a ring or cage. It was to FSU and do it without loosing your life if I understand correctly.

As a big Bruce fan, I want to say that this isnt a fair comparison. But Ill admit that he would very likely get his ass handed unless he was gouging out some eyes and busting up nuts (or got very lucky. Anything can happen in a fight). But even with my bias aside, its still not a fair comparison and its only going to lead to more arguments. Looks like thats already begun lol. Ive seen this topic argued to the death on countless forums now.

gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree man, this is the probably the best post in here

gogz

Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wink

Anyone who thinks Bruce Lee could take a MMA in any major Org. Is greatly mistaken and is stuck in a movie driven hype land. Bruce Lee for his time was a pineer and deserve's respect for realizing the gap in TMA's before most did. Unforunaitly he wasnt around when the ground game devopled and when he sparred Gene Labell is was quickly emobilized. After seeing the power of grappling he entered his son in judo under Gene. For his day and age, he was a good fighter and a good actor. But comparing him to proffesional athlets today is like comparing a Hand gun to a M60.

Hopefully this puts this in perspective for the thread starter.

Also i'm impressed with alot of the educated answer's as usually this type of thread attract's a bunch of NERD's who are movie / kung fu fanatics.

And of course you know what they think (rolleyes)

Fenway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fenway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fenway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fenway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fenway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fenway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fenway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fenway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fenway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fenway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fenway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have to say that it would be interesting to see who can shoot and take bruce down. he was one fast mofo. he was faster with his feet than a lot of fighters are with their hands. i bet he would have a killer sprawl. he was fast, accurate and powerful for a guy his size. let's not forget he would be competing in his weight class.

my 2 cents...

BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He was a 140lb actor, with some Wing Tsung training. That is all.
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152183263

Fenway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fenway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fenway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fenway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fenway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fenway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fenway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fenway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fenway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fenway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fenway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BringtheNoise
    i am assuming bruce would train for the fight

BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Fenway
    i am assuming bruce would train for the fight
    Yeah and? I could train for a fight, that don't mean I could beat Gomi or anybody for that matter.
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152183263

Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by BringtheNoise
    I'M JUST GOING TO HAVE TO ASK YOU TO LEAVE. LEAVE THESE FORUMS. NOW.

SCUM OF THE EARTH...POPEYE