Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500)

Good chance of me going to Prison in a few weeks.

(read the whole story, you have nothing better to do and learn something)

The story: Some stupid fukin chick wanted to see her hometown at 1 am (we where on a date kinda) and it was 30 minutes away. I let her drive and when we reach this hick redneck side of Texas, its very crappy and full of farms. THe stupid chick gets herself lost in the woods on a backroad. I get my car back and find our way back to the highway. I asked her what she wants to see in her hometown and she says oh nothing....I get mad for coming and she said she is hungery. So I go to a drivethru and get some burgers. We start to eat in the parking lot when she has to pee badly. I tell her to go inside and pee but there are 2 cops eating in there and she felt uncomfortable to go in with cops inside (she is a white chick....wtf and I am Iranian)

I start driving without eating yet to find her a gas station or somewhere else to piss. We go down the highway and there is absolutly nothing in this ****hole. She starts to touch my dick and jack me off. I start accelerating the car from 30-100mph to find a place for her to piss and I felt powerful and good since she was jacking it.

While I am still accelerating, I see bright lights from the median (cop brights) for a split second and I looked back and there was nothing so I thought I was tripping. (no drugs or beer) I go up to 100+ and after 30 seconds I see cop lights behind with a siren about a mile away probably chasing me. I am still feeling powerful and not even thinking because of what she is doing so I say. "Fuk I think there is a cop after us." For a few seconds I tried to accelerate more to see if I can get away but backed off within 4 seconds and went to a stop from 100mph. The cop car comes and says get out of the car. It is a pissed off old redneck cop with aggressive and intimidating yells and gun movements.

He starts yelling why I was running and starts searching my body and telling me if I move he will spray me. He yells "tell the truth and I will let you go". I tell him that I didn't see him and when I did, I started to stop within 10 seconds. He gets mad and asks me to tell the truth. I tell it again and he is just a fukin cocksucker pissed off redneck, so he throws handcuffs on me and takes me the cop car hood (by the camera) and says last chance or I will thow you in. I decided to tell him what he wants to hear and say, "Yeah I accelerated for 5 seconds when I saw you and then decided to stop" He gets happy and says, "so you where trying to get away, you are an idoit aren't you" me, "yes I am an idoit" redneck, "Got you on camera, your going in" (******* tricked me to admit on camera)

They don't arrest the girl but have her mom come pick her up. They tow my car and the ******* redneck tells me that my $5,000 Lexus with a stero system is getting seized by the state. The he BS me in the car and station telling me that if I had told the truth, he would have let me go or give me a speeding ticket. (I did tell the truth, this guy was just biased to his opinion)

He takes me to the station and I am the only one in jail the entire time in this crappy 2nd world class city. They keep me from 4am till 6pm and they don't give me any food except for one lunch after I complained (food sucked...I shouldn't have said anything and got it as abuse in court)

My bond was $5K and my lawyer sent a bonds man to get me out at 11am. It takes these *******s until 6pm to let me out because of them filling paperwork. After they let me out, they say I can't get my car out because it is under my dads name and he must come get it. I go to a gas station to use the payphone to get someone to come pick me up. The phone doesn't work and I go inside and ask the cashier to let me use his phone and I would pay him $2. He says no and I leave. Outside the gas station I ask two elderly ladies if I can use their cell phones but they don't have one. I try to use the payphone again but it didn't work so I get mad and thow my half sandwhich at the window and start walking away. One of the jailguard cops pull up to me and arrest me for disorderly conduct. WTF. But the cashier got cool and dropped the charges. Thank fukin god.

They take me back to the station and I get to use their phone. Then I get a ride.

Now what am I suppose to do. I ****ed up big here is my problem. Help me out bros.

My life is ruined....seriously. I just got out of jail a few hours ago. Need to decide what to do with my life now...

I got charged with a State Jail Felony of Evading Arrest by car *high speed chase*

To make it worse, I was already on Probation for a 2nd degree felony of agg assult with a deadly weapon. I violated my probation and they are serious about that. They will automatically throw me in prison for 6 years for violating it. (they threw one guy in for 3 years becuase he had a small amount of marijiuana)

E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G is F.U.C.K.E.D

My life, my college, my credit rating, everything except for my health. I think my mental health is fuked up also.

Here are my choices on what to do

1) Try to get these charges dropped or avoided (small chance) and if I fail I go to prison for 6+ years (good chance)

2) I try to run the fuk away. I can come up with $30,000 and go to a different country. I would perfer a civilized country but I will get extradicted. So I might go to Iran and die when America bombs them

3rd) choice is to go crazy and kill myself because I have nothing to live for or join a hardcore gang in California and live GTA until I get killed.

Please advise bros

Also vote on what to do in this thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=882030

************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ********** ************************* ******* BuildUpNow's Avatar
    BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol
    wait wut

louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    on the bright side, at least you got a hand job

IFearNoEvil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IFearNoEvil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IFearNoEvil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IFearNoEvil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IFearNoEvil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IFearNoEvil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IFearNoEvil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IFearNoEvil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IFearNoEvil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IFearNoEvil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IFearNoEvil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    im not reading any of that ****.....but get ready to be ass raped!!

dodgersfan80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodgersfan80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodgersfan80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodgersfan80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodgersfan80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodgersfan80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodgersfan80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodgersfan80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodgersfan80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodgersfan80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodgersfan80 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Originally Posted by LAzyLoser
    (read the whole story, you have nothing better to do and learn something)

The story: Some stupid fukin chick wanted to see her hometown at 1 am (we where on a date kinda) and it was 30 minutes away. I let her drive and when we reach this hick redneck side of Texas, its very crappy and full of farms. THe stupid chick gets herself lost in the woods on a backroad. I get my car back and find our way back to the highway. I asked her what she wants to see in her hometown and she says oh nothing....I get mad for coming and she said she is hungery. So I go to a drivethru and get some burgers. We start to eat in the parking lot when she has to pee badly. I tell her to go inside and pee but there are 2 cops eating in there and she felt uncomfortable to go in with cops inside (she is a white chick....wtf and I am Iranian)

I start driving without eating yet to find her a gas station or somewhere else to piss. We go down the highway and there is absolutly nothing in this ****hole. She starts to touch my dick and jack me off. I start accelerating the car from 30-100mph to find a place for her to piss and I felt powerful and good since she was jacking it.

While I am still accelerating, I see bright lights from the median (cop brights) for a split second and I looked back and there was nothing so I thought I was tripping. (no drugs or beer) I go up to 100+ and after 30 seconds I see cop lights behind with a siren about a mile away probably chasing me. I am still feeling powerful and not even thinking because of what she is doing so I say. "Fuk I think there is a cop after us." For a few seconds I tried to accelerate more to see if I can get away but backed off within 4 seconds and went to a stop from 100mph. The cop car comes and says get out of the car. It is a pissed off old redneck cop with aggressive and intimidating yells and gun movements.

He starts yelling why I was running and starts searching my body and telling me if I move he will spray me. He yells "tell the truth and I will let you go". I tell him that I didn't see him and when I did, I started to stop within 10 seconds. He gets mad and asks me to tell the truth. I tell it again and he is just a fukin cocksucker pissed off redneck, so he throws handcuffs on me and takes me the cop car hood (by the camera) and says last chance or I will thow you in. I decided to tell him what he wants to hear and say, "Yeah I accelerated for 5 seconds when I saw you and then decided to stop" He gets happy and says, "so you where trying to get away, you are an idoit aren't you" me, "yes I am an idoit" redneck, "Got you on camera, your going in" (******* tricked me to admit on camera)

They don't arrest the girl but have her mom come pick her up. They tow my car and the ******* redneck tells me that my $5,000 Lexus with a stero system is getting seized by the state. The he BS me in the car and station telling me that if I had told the truth, he would have let me go or give me a speeding ticket. (I did tell the truth, this guy was just biased to his opinion)

He takes me to the station and I am the only one in jail the entire time in this crappy 2nd world class city. They keep me from 4am till 6pm and they don't give me any food except for one lunch after I complained (food sucked...I shouldn't have said anything and got it as abuse in court)

My bond was $5K and my lawyer sent a bonds man to get me out at 11am. It takes these *******s until 6pm to let me out because of them filling paperwork. After they let me out, they say I can't get my car out because it is under my dads name and he must come get it. I go to a gas station to use the payphone to get someone to come pick me up. The phone doesn't work and I go inside and ask the cashier to let me use his phone and I would pay him $2. He says no and I leave. Outside the gas station I ask two elderly ladies if I can use their cell phones but they don't have one. I try to use the payphone again but it didn't work so I get mad and thow my half sandwhich at the window and start walking away. One of the jailguard cops pull up to me and arrest me for disorderly conduct. WTF. But the cashier got cool and dropped the charges. Thank fukin god.

They take me back to the station and I get to use their phone. Then I get a ride.

Now what am I suppose to do. I ****ed up big here is my problem. Help me out bros.

My life is ruined....seriously. I just got out of jail a few hours ago. Need to decide what to do with my life now...

I got charged with a State Jail Felony of Evading Arrest by car *high speed chase*

To make it worse, I was already on Probation for a 2nd degree felony of agg assult with a deadly weapon. I violated my probation and they are serious about that. They will automatically throw me in prison for 6 years for violating it. (they threw one guy in for 3 years becuase he had a small amount of marijiuana)

E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G is F.U.C.K.E.D

My life, my college, my credit rating, everything except for my health. I think my mental health is fuked up also.

Here are my choices on what to do

1) Try to get these charges dropped or avoided (small chance) and if I fail I go to prison for 6+ years (good chance)

2) I try to run the fuk away. I can come up with $30,000 and go to a different country. I would perfer a civilized country but I will get extradicted. So I might go to Iran and die when America bombs them

3rd) choice is to go crazy and kill myself because I have nothing to live for or join a hardcore gang in California and live GTA until I get killed.

Please advise bros

Also vote on what to do in this thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=882030
    must be dat dere celltech

LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500) LAzyLoser is not very helpful. (-500)
    you are all fukin MISC little Bi$%S

Bar Flies and Cougars FTW Colonel_Clobber's Avatar
    Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Call your lawyer. If you really have one. Which you don't.

BTW, you must have one broke-@ss Lexus, because $5k is what you pay for a 1990 Civic.

PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why would they put in jail for six years for violating your probation?

IFearNoEvil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IFearNoEvil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IFearNoEvil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IFearNoEvil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IFearNoEvil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IFearNoEvil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IFearNoEvil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IFearNoEvil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IFearNoEvil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IFearNoEvil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IFearNoEvil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you are all fukin MISC little Bi$%S
    Lmao...You came here for serious advice? That was your first mistake.

owner is not very well liked. (-100) owner is not very well liked. (-100) owner is not very well liked. (-100) owner is not very well liked. (-100) owner is not very well liked. (-100) owner is not very well liked. (-100) owner is not very well liked. (-100) owner is not very well liked. (-100) owner is not very well liked. (-100) owner is not very well liked. (-100) owner is not very well liked. (-100)

Red face

get ready for piitb.....
    Balls deep in the red.

************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ********** ************************* ******* BuildUpNow's Avatar
    BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IFearNoEvil
    Lmao...You came here for serious advice? That was your first mistake.
    lol so true. out of all places he comes to misc section. not just any misc.

bodybuilding.com misc section lol! it has the worst and most funny people lol!
    wait wut

Registered User Bullet for my Valentine's Avatar
    Bullet for my Valentine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bullet for my Valentine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bullet for my Valentine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bullet for my Valentine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bullet for my Valentine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bullet for my Valentine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bullet for my Valentine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bullet for my Valentine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bullet for my Valentine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bullet for my Valentine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bullet for my Valentine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You got three choices.

Face the music. Phone a lawyer, try and get a couple of years off, then get out early for good behaviour.

Cause all out hell, deny everything, say their actiond are racially motivated.

Go to iran or pakistan for a couple of years, then go to europe.
    Attached Images
    #When duty calls me I must go
    To stand and face another foe.
    But part of me will always stray
    Over the hills and far away.

If I should fall to rise no more,
    As many comrades did before,
    Then ask the fifes and drums to play.
    Over the hills and far away.#

dodgersfan80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodgersfan80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodgersfan80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodgersfan80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodgersfan80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodgersfan80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodgersfan80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodgersfan80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodgersfan80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodgersfan80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dodgersfan80 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i dont know the laws in texas but here in cali you wouldnt do 6 years for **** like that unless you were on parole and were a **** up that kept getting violated, anyways your charges will probably be reduced probably, if it were that serious you;d be in county waiting ti go to court, I think you'll b e alright

Originally Posted by PaHulkster
    Why would they put in jail for six years for violating your probation?

That is the terms of the probation in Texas.

I have a good lawyer. I am going to talk to him tomorrow and I will keep u updated.

The mods should do their jobs and delete all these BS posts that people always put in serious threads or ban them for at least a day.

The Pro King will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Pro King will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Pro King will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Pro King will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Pro King will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Pro King will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Pro King will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Pro King will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Pro King will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Pro King will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Pro King will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude, if you're on probation you should have already knew how the system works. You're an idiot for admitting ANYTHING to the cops.

With that being said, at least you have a lawyer and most likely you will get evading arrest dropped down to wreckless driving or something. Might get some jailtime though since you're on probation. You will have your license suspended, fines, etc.

nago has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nago has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nago has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nago has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nago has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nago has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nago has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nago has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nago has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nago has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nago has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    man i skipped most of it

But basically they got you for ?

Reckless driving
    Attempted murder of a cop LOL for trying to run him over
    evading arrest

As for your future

Well, now you got a record for being "felony charged" with a crime

Depends on your state but this might be able to get expunded after 5 years and then paper work etc. etc.

Yep, i did a minor little thing like this too (cept for the homosexuality part) and im a security guard now

Seriously, carefully evaluate your future career options. Most professional careers this will be a problem

More details please...cept for the homosexuality stuff---

----texas stuff--
    **** you live in texas...might be major problems to get your record expunged....

Move to a different state after you have finished your sentence ie. probation, community service, jail LOL (no way you will get jail---only if you are lucky)

Details in condensed form please
    Last edited by nago; 08-24-2006 at 12:58 AM.

i need to get the **** dropped to a speeding ticket which I was really speeding. Not no BS felony evading. If I was really evading and had a reason to, I would not have stopped.

Murderous Muz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Murderous Muz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Murderous Muz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Murderous Muz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Murderous Muz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Murderous Muz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Murderous Muz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Murderous Muz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Murderous Muz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Murderous Muz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Murderous Muz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what a sad story maybe we should get him out of the red and make him feel better about going to jail .

PS ur probably not going to jail and we're gona see you trolling for a long time dont worry buddy

Guy Fawkes is just really nice. (+1000) Guy Fawkes is just really nice. (+1000) Guy Fawkes is just really nice. (+1000) Guy Fawkes is just really nice. (+1000) Guy Fawkes is just really nice. (+1000) Guy Fawkes is just really nice. (+1000) Guy Fawkes is just really nice. (+1000) Guy Fawkes is just really nice. (+1000) Guy Fawkes is just really nice. (+1000) Guy Fawkes is just really nice. (+1000) Guy Fawkes is just really nice. (+1000)
    Go to jail man. You'll be able to work out and surf the net all day long. By the time you come out you should be swole and have aweseme rep power. Only downside is that you're gonna have to deal with some big hairy men who want to be your buddy.
    170 lbs @ 10%, 185 lbs by summer 2011

\V/

Registered User Bullet for my Valentine's Avatar
    Bullet for my Valentine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bullet for my Valentine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bullet for my Valentine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bullet for my Valentine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bullet for my Valentine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bullet for my Valentine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bullet for my Valentine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bullet for my Valentine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bullet for my Valentine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bullet for my Valentine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bullet for my Valentine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i need to get the **** dropped to a speeding ticket which I was really speeding. Not no BS felony evading. If I was really evading and had a reason to, I would not have stopped.
    Say you were intimidated into admitting it, might work. I mean if he was yelling at you and he;s big and he asked you three times, that's intimidation in my book.
    #When duty calls me I must go
    To stand and face another foe.
    But part of me will always stray
    Over the hills and far away.

If I should fall to rise no more,
    As many comrades did before,
    Then ask the fifes and drums to play.
    Over the hills and far away.#

Originally Posted by Kameldude
    Go to jail man. You'll be able to work out and surf the net all day long. By the time you come out you should be swole and have aweseme rep power. Only downside is that you're gonna have to deal with some big hairy men who want to be your buddy.
    If prison has a highspeed computer, It would be much better. But fukin 6 years is a lot. Subtract 6 years from your age and think of what you did then.

dude trust me if it was that serious you wouldnt have been released ,im gonna ask you 2 questions and it will determine the severity of your case, were you bailed out of jail or cited out?

If prison has a highspeed computer, It would be much better. But fukin 6 years is a lot. Subtract 6 years from your age and think of what you did then.
    Na man, it wont have the internet. But hell....you will become a great ping pong player!

Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    That is the terms of the probation in Texas.

I have a good lawyer. I am going to talk to him tomorrow and I will keep u updated.

The mods should do their jobs and delete all these BS posts that people always put in serious threads or ban them for at least a day.
    Yeah, I agree. Mods, ban this guy because I smell BS. If you're bored, focus on a hobby like model trains or rockets. Don't post elaborate lies in the most ridiculous neighborhood on the internet. BTW, if your story is true, you deserve what you get man. 100 mph while getting jerked off? Are you aware that you could be putting others in danger such as old people with slow reflexes???

Registered User thirsty4chicken's Avatar
    thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow. I feel better about my life now.

I'm really suprised that you drove like that given your preexisting criminal record and the fact that you're an Arab American in rural Texas. I mean, c'mon...

Onto what you should do.... Jail could be bad. If you look like you're Iranian, you're going to have to put up with a lot of crap from your cellmates, as well as from everyone in the criminal justice system.

You've lived wrecklessly, and you're paying for it. But, life goes on.

Originally Posted by Colonel_Clobber
    Yeah, I agree. Mods, ban this guy because I smell BS. If you're bored, focus on a hobby like model trains or rockets. Don't post elaborate lies in the most ridiculous neighborhood on the internet. BTW, if your story is true, you deserve what you get man. 100 mph while getting jerked off? Are you aware that you could be putting others in danger such as old people with slow reflexes???

fuk u #$)#@* there was no one else on the road and the road was a striaght highway.

My story is true. The only reason I posted this here was I thought about you all in jail and wanted your advice. Particuallar only a few people since most are 18 virgin dorks anyways,.

tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I dont think you are allowed to tell the mods what to do and who to ban.

fuk u #$)#@* there was no one else on the road and the road was a striaght highway.

My story is true. The only reason I posted this here was I thought about you all in jail and wanted your advice. Particuallar only a few people since most are 18 virgin dorks anyways,.
    Ya because you want people that are in jails advice?? strong idiot

Originally Posted by thirsty4chicken
    Wow. I feel better about my life now.

I'm really suprised that you drove like that given your preexisting criminal record and the fact that you're an Arab American in rural Texas. I mean, c'mon...

Onto what you should do.... Jail could be bad. If you look like you're Iranian, you're going to have to put up with a lot of crap from your cellmates, as well as from everyone in the criminal justice system.

You've lived wrecklessly, and you're paying for it. But, life goes on.
    It's "recklessly" but I'll give you reps for the insight.

Talking

well good luck on your case

p.s. if you get locked up your hanging with the "brothers"
    the mexicans and whites are deep in texas and you better hang with the "brothas"