Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Registered User DrivenToTransform's Avatar
    DrivenToTransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrivenToTransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrivenToTransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrivenToTransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrivenToTransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrivenToTransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrivenToTransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrivenToTransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrivenToTransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrivenToTransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrivenToTransform will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Redline (drink Or Pills)

One day I tried this at my gym. My boyfriend had it before and warned (just drink half of the can) I read the side of the can and it said the same (it also had about a million warnings and said who should not take it)

I drank half the can felt a major rush, lots of energy but not just the normal caffeine or energy drink buzz. I could feel my temperature rise and I all out felt like i was on ecstacy.. yes the illegal drug ecstacy. I was horny as hell and I almost went up to a guy to tell him he was HOT. Something I'd never do nornally. My workout was great. I went home after and crashed on the couch, nautious, my heart racing, shaky and sweating. I was wondering if I should go to the hospital or not. I can usually take a lot of caffeine and I've done almost every illegal drug in the past (you know the experimental years) so I was surprised this has such an effect on me. I suggest to anyone that tries it to start off with 1/4 of a can and HAVE FOOD IN YOUR STOMACH... do good with a 1/4 can... got for 1/3 can after that then slowly move up... I'd like to try it again despite how i felt but im going to have food in mystomach and mabe just drink a swig or two and see how that is.. one thing is for sure.. this stuff is VERY strong and not to be messed around with without trying small amounts at first...

My friend said it gave him a 3 hr hard on and won't drink it again. LOL.

Anyone else try it? I've read reviews that it gave other people gas.. I wouldn't know i only tried it once..

What does everyone who has tried it think about it?

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat. Fr3akyPhysique's Avatar
    Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think its good stuff, i'll drink one maybe once a week at the most...usually just whenever im dragging or staying up late. i can handle an entire can, but its very potent stuff.

DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The primary ingredient in Redline which caused those effects was the yohimbine hcl boosted by caffiene. Yohimbine can cause panic attacks in some, in others they do wonder if they should go to the hospital. Horniness is a major side effect of Redline because of the Yohimbine hcl. I slowly drink a can over the course of an hour with a little food. For people who can tolerate yohimbine, you will like this stuff.

DrivenToTransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrivenToTransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrivenToTransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrivenToTransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrivenToTransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrivenToTransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrivenToTransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrivenToTransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrivenToTransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrivenToTransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrivenToTransform will become famous soon enough. (+50)

^^^^

very useful information, i am reading up on yohimbine hcl right now. THANKS!

jsheppard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsheppard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsheppard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsheppard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsheppard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsheppard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsheppard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsheppard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsheppard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsheppard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsheppard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Red Line is the only caffeine-based drink that really gives me a good buzz. After living my entire life almost immune to caffeine, Red Line has come in handy before many-a-workout.

bigdips has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdips has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdips has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdips has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdips has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdips has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdips has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdips has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdips has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdips has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdips has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Red line kicks ASS if you ask me I love it and it blows red bull out of the water.

i agree.. i wouldnt even put it in the same category as redbull or any energy drink. way more punch then any of them!

2much4u2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am definitely jealous of you guys. I took it and couldn't take it. Shakey and freaked out kind of. Couldn't catch my breath. Felt a little nauseous.

I think it works great for some right off the bat but some may have to build up to the full dose. I can't do it but I wish I could.

I understand that it works great if you take it regularly.

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've used this for not quite 2 years and I've found it works much better, for me, anyway, if I don't take it more than once a week. I have a very high tolerance for drugs in general (OTC or otherwise) and I get conditioned fairly quickly to this, particularly if I am on other thermogenics at the time.

I used to have a huge workout on Saturday and taking it about 30 minutes before starting that would be to start lifting almost right at the beginning of the curve of when things were starting to get revved up. Since they have switched from metal cans to the crappy plastic ones, I have noticed a lessening of this effect, however...

heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000)

Smile are the caps and concentrate as good as rtd ???

hey I was thinking of trying red line can someone tell me if the caps and concentrate is as good as the rtd???

Thanks
    Next stop 250 lbs both my weight and lost 😁

Highest Weight 500lbs +
    Lowest Weight since joining 264lbs

Current 264 lbs

Time to get to my original dream goal

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by heathershubby
    hey I was thinking of trying red line can someone tell me if the caps and concentrate is as good as the rtd???

Thanks
    They all have the same ingredients it's just matter of taste or pills. The concentrate hits you faster than the pills for sure. It tastes like cough syrup though. If I could, I would buy th RTD's all the time because they taste good.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deserusan
    They all have the same ingredients it's just matter of taste or pills. The concentrate hits you faster than the pills for sure. It tastes like cough syrup though. If I could, I would buy th RTD's all the time because they taste good.
    For me, the caps did not feel the same as the RTD's or the liquid concentrate.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000)

thankyou

i was leaning towards the concentrate cause of cost thanks for the input

Highest Weight 500lbs +

Current 264 lbs

ok I got the rtds and gel caps

I like the rtds but to be honest I like the gels better more even boost of energy if that makes sense been using them for a week and lovin it.

Highest Weight 500lbs +

Current 264 lbs

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat. Fr3akyPhysique's Avatar
    Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fr3akyPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i had a few samples of the concentrate and the pills....i felt them both pretty equally, but neither quite as much as the RTD

mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dkf10425
    The primary ingredient in Redline which caused those effects was the yohimbine hcl boosted by caffiene. Yohimbine can cause panic attacks in some, in others they do wonder if they should go to the hospital. Horniness is a major side effect of Redline because of the Yohimbine hcl. I slowly drink a can over the course of an hour with a little food. For people who can tolerate yohimbine, you will like this stuff.
    I've used yohimbine hcl for years. It's some pretty powerful stuff. You definitely have to start with a low dose and adjust from there. The bulk powder is cheap. I can't see paying premium prices for these thermogenic/energy drinks and tabs. It's just crazy Starbucks mentality.

Now Redline drinks are sold at 7/11. Oh ****. Friggin VPX. I'm worried that some high school football punker is going to down 3 Redlines before the big game and freak out. Then the media will to do their thing, and yohimbine will be gone... along with a lot of other stuff. Sound familiar?

Jay El Dubya is just really nice. (+1000) Jay El Dubya is just really nice. (+1000) Jay El Dubya is just really nice. (+1000) Jay El Dubya is just really nice. (+1000) Jay El Dubya is just really nice. (+1000) Jay El Dubya is just really nice. (+1000) Jay El Dubya is just really nice. (+1000) Jay El Dubya is just really nice. (+1000) Jay El Dubya is just really nice. (+1000) Jay El Dubya is just really nice. (+1000) Jay El Dubya is just really nice. (+1000)
    How do the pills compare to the RTD? i've had a couple of the drinks and i really like the energy it gives for cardio.

J

jlh is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlh is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlh is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlh is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlh is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlh is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlh is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlh is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlh is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlh is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    <---stalking Jay El

What effect does this stuff have on you mentally? Would it be useful before a test or similiar undertaking which requires concentration and clarity of thought? Or would you be shaking too much to write your answers down?
    Maybe I'll update this, maybe not:
    http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=jlhussein

My supplement habit:
    Whey - BCAA - Niacin - Fish oil - Milk Thistle - Creatine - Taurine - Tyrosine - Opti-Men Multi - Melatonin

weezel32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weezel32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weezel32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weezel32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weezel32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weezel32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weezel32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used the concentrate, very powerful stuff. I would only take 1/2 dose and still get pretty sick. It made my throat feel like I just downed a whole bottle of cognac. Very tight, made me gag. That being said, it is quite a rush. I've still got 1/2 a bottle, tried it quite a bit trying to build up tolerance, just can't do it. I am probably done with it.
    My Westside Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2031871

PRs
    Squat 600, Bench 365, Deadlift 550

Goals by July 28, 2007
    Squat 650, Bench 400, Deadlift 600

k2climber98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k2climber98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k2climber98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k2climber98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k2climber98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k2climber98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k2climber98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k2climber98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k2climber98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k2climber98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k2climber98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jsheppard1
    Red Line is the only caffeine-based drink that really gives me a good buzz. After living my entire life almost immune to caffeine, Red Line has come in handy before many-a-workout.
    If you think red line is good then try extreme shock or rad red.

rickytricky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickytricky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickytricky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickytricky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickytricky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickytricky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickytricky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickytricky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickytricky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickytricky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickytricky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The RTDS are the bomb the damn things are just so expensive.
    Poker King

samsonitus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy
    For me, the caps did not feel the same as the RTD's or the liquid concentrate.

I have tried the pills/gel and they don't seem to work nearly as well as the drink. They're on sale!!

404gb30044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 404gb30044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 404gb30044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 404gb30044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 404gb30044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 404gb30044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 404gb30044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 404gb30044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 404gb30044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 404gb30044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 404gb30044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb pills

i never had the pills, but i've had the cough syrup version. taste is alright. a little getting used to. first time i drank it - i had the whole rush. but like all rushes, you have to "one up" yourself to get that same rush. if i drink a redline - i feel it fast, but it wears out in about an hour, so i stack it:

1-2 Redline rtd (chug it)
    1 Xyience Xenergy Drink (chug the whole thing)
    1 Chaser 5 hour Energy (shot)

and 2 cliff bars to stave off any nausea

i dont crash and i don't shake. super focused and ready to go!
    "diet today kicked ass.. had steak and oatmeal for breakfast lol..." - Twisted Steal

"...all i have to say is I hope to god everyone weighing 140 has a 6pack" - BOZZ (the vet)

clevengercm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevengercm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevengercm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevengercm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevengercm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevengercm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Im on my second bottle of the syrup...just make sure you have something in your stomach when you take it..or else your gonna be on the toilet for the next 30min! Other than that, its a great pre-workout/energy booster

proleader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proleader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proleader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proleader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proleader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proleader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proleader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proleader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proleader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proleader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proleader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I haven't done the pills yet but the RTD's rock best energy drink around. They may not taste the best but they do deliever.
    YOU can't handle the truth!!!!!

notalent2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) notalent2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) notalent2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) notalent2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) notalent2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) notalent2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) notalent2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) notalent2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) notalent2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) notalent2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50) notalent2002 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It is the shiat...I used to order it by the case through BB.com First time I drank it I decided to call bull**** on the label warning about drinking half a can....Fock was I wrong....I pounded the whole can...and fock I was checking my pulse every couple minutes running around the gym hitting everywork out with pure insanity. It kept going for hours. I started following the directions and it was good. Trick is to not drink other caffiene products throughout the day.
    Do it for yourself and nobody else. It starts with you!

EAT BIG!
    LIFT BIG!
    SLEEP BIG!

Hei Long....Wo Ai Ni. ;) BlkDrgn06's Avatar
    BlkDrgn06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlkDrgn06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlkDrgn06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlkDrgn06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlkDrgn06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlkDrgn06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlkDrgn06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlkDrgn06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlkDrgn06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlkDrgn06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlkDrgn06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by notalent2002
    It is the shiat...I used to order it by the case through BB.com First time I drank it I decided to call bull**** on the label warning about drinking half a can....Fock was I wrong....I pounded the whole can...and fock I was checking my pulse every couple minutes running around the gym hitting everywork out with pure insanity. It kept going for hours. I started following the directions and it was good. Trick is to not drink other caffiene products throughout the day.

Wow, that's not fawking fair. Now I'm jealous. I just heard about it and started the product this past Sat. I'm also currently reviewing the product on here as well. Just look for "VPX Redline RTD Energy Drink Review" for what I've noticed. It's a detailed account of my use of the product.

For me, this product hasn't done a damn thing. I haven't felt ANY of the effects that you or anyone in this thread has said. What am I missing?
    I don't react to caffeine, maybe that's it. I can drink a whole pot of coffee and go right to sleep w/o any problems (don't try it, coffee is a natural diuretic). I also don't react to Redbull, Monster, Rockstar, etc. unless I have ~ 6+ of those large cans. Then, I'm a little bit buzzed.

I wish I was getting the same effects as everyone on here describes. That would make my workouts so much better than having to naturally push myself. If any of you know of any other products that produce that same insane feeling, please LET ME KNOW!!! I haven't found anything yet and my wallet isn't that deep.
    For God so loved US to Lift that he gave US his only begotten secret....PROTEIN....that whosoever believeth in PROTEIN shall not waver, but have an everlasting PHYSIQUE, PUMP, and access to WOMEN. - Squat 3:16

**MISC Georgia Crew**
    **MISC Cigar Crew**
    <**>Yellow Fever Crew: Once you go Asian...HNNNNGHH<**>

Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000)

Angry

I hate Redline! I drank an entire can once with little food in my stomach. No energy whatsoever. I am pretty much immune to caffeine and yohimbe.
    Everybody's parents are crazy but it's scary when you can prove it.
    REPS:
    NEGS:
    You can trust me with the shipping...
    Good Traderz Thread post #1231, 1463, 2392, 2949

keal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I use the cough syrup version, the full spoon first thing in the morning. If I do cardio, it works fine. If I'm lifting, I can feel the cold-hot-cold-hot thing going on. No nausea, no crash. It's great except it's got those guggelsterone things in it. The RTD doesn't have it.

I'll use Redline for cardio days, and Ready4War for my lifts
    It's not my fault! You did it! I blame you! It's all your fault! What did you do? I dunno, don't ask me! It's not my fault!

patfactorx is just really nice. (+1000) patfactorx is just really nice. (+1000) patfactorx is just really nice. (+1000) patfactorx is just really nice. (+1000) patfactorx is just really nice. (+1000) patfactorx is just really nice. (+1000) patfactorx is just really nice. (+1000) patfactorx is just really nice. (+1000) patfactorx is just really nice. (+1000) patfactorx is just really nice. (+1000) patfactorx is just really nice. (+1000)
    pills!
    David Pat
    INBA/PNBA Pro Bodybuilder
    Personal Trainer and Contest Coach