Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've only tried the pills from a few sample packets and must say that usually energy type stuff doesn't have any effect on me but with Redline I had a noticeable increase in energy.

flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I absolutely LOVE redline. I have the syrup, the drinks, and the gelcaps and I have noticed they are all formulated a little differently, and they feel a little different. Its hard to describe.

The syrup seems to be the best, cleanest, and fastest to kick in. The pills are my second favorite, being convinent and potent. The drink seems to be a little more mild (I believe it was reformulated) There is a soft can and a metal can, the metal can is stronger.

Redline is the best stuff i've tried, and I have tried a lot of things including ephedrine and ephedra. I dont, however, notice any fat loss from the pills themselves. But they do compel me to run/walk/lift forever.

EDIT:
    Also, i have been taking redline for about 4 months now (every/every other day), and while the returns have diminished quite a bit, its still hits me a LOT better than caffeine would, especially after that time period.
    Last edited by flameboy; 12-20-2006 at 12:51 PM.

Brodeurdb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy wow

For me it really didnt do anything ?!? I took it as directed and really didnt feel too much at all. Ive only tried it once, perhaps ill try it again,but to those who it gives a great energy boost consider yourself lucky.

siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BlkDrgn06 View Post
    Wow, that's not fawking fair. Now I'm jealous. I just heard about it and started the product this past Sat. I'm also currently reviewing the product on here as well. Just look for "VPX Redline RTD Energy Drink Review" for what I've noticed. It's a detailed account of my use of the product.

For me, this product hasn't done a damn thing. I haven't felt ANY of the effects that you or anyone in this thread has said. What am I missing?
    I don't react to caffeine, maybe that's it. I can drink a whole pot of coffee and go right to sleep w/o any problems (don't try it, coffee is a natural diuretic). I also don't react to Redbull, Monster, Rockstar, etc. unless I have ~ 6+ of those large cans. Then, I'm a little bit buzzed.

I wish I was getting the same effects as everyone on here describes. That would make my workouts so much better than having to naturally push myself. If any of you know of any other products that produce that same insane feeling, please LET ME KNOW!!! I haven't found anything yet and my wallet isn't that deep.

I'm in the same boat as you, man. I was even on an EC stack a year ago and felt absolutely NOTHING. I've tried so many energy products and have never felt a thing. I can drink 8 shots of espresso and then go to bed to sleep like a baby. Also, I never use caffiene. I don't drink coffee or espresso, but, during the erratic times that I have drank or tried to use some energy products, I've felt not a single thing at all.

lion-o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lion-o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lion-o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lion-o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lion-o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lion-o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lion-o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lion-o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lion-o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by flameboy View Post
    I absolutely LOVE redline. I have the syrup, the drinks, and the gelcaps and I have noticed they are all formulated a little differently, and they feel a little different. Its hard to describe.

The syrup seems to be the best, cleanest, and fastest to kick in. The pills are my second favorite, being convinent and potent. The drink seems to be a little more mild (I believe it was reformulated) There is a soft can and a metal can, the metal can is stronger.

Redline is the best stuff i've tried, and I have tried a lot of things including ephedrine and ephedra. I dont, however, notice any fat loss from the pills themselves. But they do compel me to run/walk/lift forever.

EDIT:
    Also, i have been taking redline for about 4 months now (every/every other day), and while the returns have diminished quite a bit, its still hits me a LOT better than caffeine would, especially after that time period.
    I agree!! 100%
    Syrup version is Kill!!

mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by siamesedream View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you, man. I was even on an EC stack a year ago and felt absolutely NOTHING. I've tried so many energy products and have never felt a thing. I can drink 8 shots of espresso and then go to bed to sleep like a baby. Also, I never use caffiene. I don't drink coffee or espresso, but, during the erratic times that I have drank or tried to use some energy products, I've felt not a single thing at all.
    Like...wow.. doesn't expresso have like 100mgs of caffeine per shot? So you're taking in almost 1000mgs, and can fall asleep?

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is a syrup version???

N/M that has gugguls also...
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mr_moto_civic View Post
    Like...wow.. doesn't expresso have like 100mgs of caffeine per shot? So you're taking in almost 1000mgs, and can fall asleep?
    Yeah, like a baby. While on a luxury cruise about a year ago, I had 8 shots of espresso nearly every night right before I hit the sack just because I really enjoyed the espresso on the ship.

And, as I said, it has nothing to do with tolerance. I never drink caffiene or use stimulants, and haven't had any caffiene in me (besides some Sobe lean Green Tea every now and then) for the longest time.

matthewjade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplemental Danger!

Just a little tip from a guy in the medical field. If you feel nauseous and your heart is beating rapidly or fluttering, you should seek medical attention as these could be signs of impending cardiac problems. Also, if you have a low tolerance to these products, use them sparingly. Remember if you damage cardiac muscle, it does NOT rejuvenate like skeletal muscle!! Supplement safely, Peace!
    Matt Farrer
    EMT-B
    Camp County EMS

flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by matthewjade View Post
    Just a little tip from a guy in the medical field. If you feel nauseous and your heart is beating rapidly or fluttering, you should seek medical attention as these could be signs of impending cardiac problems. Also, if you have a low tolerance to these products, use them sparingly. Remember if you damage cardiac muscle, it does NOT rejuvenate like skeletal muscle!! Supplement safely, Peace!
    whoa wait a sec.
    all stimulants will make my heart beat rapidly, thats what they are supposed to do. And on occasion if I take redline or caffine on an empty stomach, i will feel nauseous. These have always been normal, expected effects. Am I wrong?

matthewjade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

No you are not wrong. This is the desired side effect. Ramping up the metabolism is one of the sought after side-effects. But if you experience these side effects for a prolonged amount of time, or have other symptoms (dizzy, shortness of breath), then you should always seek medical help. I used to take metobolic enhancers too, but I have known a few kids who died from taking Ripped Fuel back in the ephedra days, granted they took way too much and were severly dehydrated, but it is always better to be on the safe side. I have read your posts before and you seem like you know what your are doing and that you listen to your body. Keep on keeping on, my last post was more for rookies who want to drop like 150 lbs in 2 days and are not sure of the consequences of taking such supplements. Peace bro!
    Matt Farrer
    EMT-B
    Camp County EMS

QQQQQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink the crappy plastic cans

Originally Posted by EMISGOD View Post
    Since they have switched from metal cans to the crappy plastic ones, I have noticed a lessening of this effect, however...

we went to the vitamin shoppe to get some more redline drinks. they had the normal looking redline in the palstic like you mention. and they had redline extreme. we asked the manager about the extreme and he said that the extreme is actually just the original formula but now they charge more for it. they took the original formula and watered it down and put it in the plastic cans to make it cheaper, and possibly because of customer response to the jolt it would give someone drinking the whole can. SO this is probably why you notice the the lesser effect..... since now it is a lesser strength product.

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by QQQQQ View Post
    we went to the vitamin shoppe to get some more redline drinks. they had the normal looking redline in the palstic like you mention. and they had redline extreme. we asked the manager about the extreme and he said that the extreme is actually just the original formula but now they charge more for it. they took the original formula and watered it down and put it in the plastic cans to make it cheaper, and possibly because of customer response to the jolt it would give someone drinking the whole can. SO this is probably why you notice the the lesser effect..... since now it is a lesser strength product.
    Redline Extreme did not do anything either and the manager is wrong. The formulation for Extreme is dissimilar to the original Redline.
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by QQQQQ View Post
    Redline extreme is different than the original for one there are some different ingredients such as the addition of Beta Alanine. The extreme version is very strong, I drank 1/2 can at the Arnold and felt cracked out.

Redline RTD's remain one of my favorite energy drinks. I keep some on hand to use on occasion (not daily).
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

gmbullets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool redline effect

hey guys,First time that i tried redline was about to try something lighter than an endorush (which i only had for couple of times) at the gym.. shortly I had it more often and it became a bad habbit... straight for 6 month .... I had may be couple of hours of sleeping a day and was full of energy for 20 hours a day.. it becomes something link an addiction, when you stop you sleep 10 hours a day and then feel #$%$^# all the other time... right now i take once a week at the most.. but it was something really tough to stop,sometimes ( took it back to back ) is like a drug that i cant quit, don't suggest for anyone of even trying it. I only had xtreme one (red label) 2.77$ gnc