jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50)

why you shouldnt skip legs

i took a much needed week off last week and the week before i skipped my leg workout because i was so busy and legs are basically my strong point right now except for my calves. I went and did my usual below parallel squats, walking db lunges, leg press, leg curls and two calf exercises and i can honestly barely walk. I looked like an idiot waddling around the gym to hit my chest today.
    I'm not talking about the extreme soreness for 2 days that usually accompanies a leg workout, oh no baby this is much worse! Im never skipping legs again

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You should know that you are supposed to take the first week or two from a short layoff easy. That doesn't mean you should never skip legs.

grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer
    You should know that you are supposed to take the first week or two from a short layoff easy. That doesn't mean you should never skip legs.
    yeh.. i've gone weeks off training, most ppl have... its good to reset from time to time and take a mental and physical break... when u come back though i always come back in easier then ramp it back up.

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree with Stealth here, ESPECIALLY , with legs! resuming your full throttle leg workout, after even a short layoff, can mean being crippled for a week.......

found that out a long time ago....

juggernaut=-= has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juggernaut=-= has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i overdid legs last friday, and there still killing me, if you took some time off, you should defently go easy coming back, I wouldent skip legs though, as working legs increases your bodys natural testosterone levels, just take it easy and increase the weight slowly.
    favorite quote, (Ronnie Coleman) "Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight!" Not sure why hes using a double negitive there, I think its cause all the blood in his head rushed into his legs after all those 800 pound squats, lol.

Best possible advice: make the mind-muscle connection.