Thread: Best Bulk Stack

KNOWNasJOE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Bulk Stack

Hey everyone, Ive been posting this in some other places seeing what everyone thought and I figured Id post it here too.

What is everyones favorite bulk stack? Money not being really an object, obviously nothing crazy, what would you choose? Say for a 2-3 month bulk. What would you guys choose to use?

RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KNOWNasJOE
    Hey everyone, Ive been posting this in some other places seeing what everyone thought and I figured Id post it here too.

What is everyones favorite bulk stack? Money not being really an object, obviously nothing crazy, what would you choose? Say for a 2-3 month bulk. What would you guys choose to use?
    bulking comes from calories, not from supps. if you want to put on weight, you have to eat. a great "bulking" stack would involve: peanut butter+oats+bananas+yogurt+whole milk

yes obviously it comes from eating, was I asking about that? no I wasnt. I was asking what would be everyones choice if they could choose a supplement regime to take while bulking. to AID them in their bulk. Obviously supplements are nothing without a great diet, I was assuming everyone knew that and would act accordingly by posting what they would use if they had the options of choosing.

Anyways, since you brought it up. I am now 213 at just a little above 7% bf. I cut using Chuck Rudolphs principles and it went awesome. I am now going to bulk but try to stay pretty lean so I can see areas that I need to work on and attack them. Ill be using a 4k diet with three days of boosting it to 6k every 7 days or maybe more depending on how fat gains vs muscle gains go. 1 cheat meal every week is allowed. Thats my bulk.

Thank you for bringing up the diet aspect of this though, a lot of times people miss that. Definately good advice to those who have a hard time gaining.

Thanks!

no one huh?