LusciousLaura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fat girl starts new way of life!

Hi! My name is Laura and I'm from Massachusetts. I've always been a fan of bodybuilders not only for their strong physical appearance, but for the drive and dedication that it takes to maintain their figures.

I'm 24 years old and I'm fat. I am 5'3" and weigh 240 lbs. I can't afford to go to the gym but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to one day compete in these competitions or at else look good in a bikini. My goal weight is 130 lbs. Do you think I can do it? I need support!

My whole family is fat and I get NO moral support. The food is just shoved in my general direction and, like a pig, I eat it. I can't stop! I need something to help me.

If I had to pick someone that I admire, I would pick "Trish Stratus." She's got the kind of body I want. We are around the same height and she's very muscular, but not masculine. That's what I'm hoping to achieve. I'll just be happy to see my weight start with a 1 instead of a 2!

If you have any ideas or tips or exercises I can do, let me know. I'm willing to post pictures of myself, but I gotta figure out how my scanner works first (blonde moment).

I'll keep posting and let you all know how I'm doing! Maybe I'll be a success story someday! Wish me luck!

Love you all!
    Laura )

PS -- Attached is a picture of what I look like (my face, anyway).
    Attached Images

Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You shouldn't have posted this here! Don't post the same message everywhere!
    People who go around pretending to know everything are annoying those of us who really do.

FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    To make it short and quick. Start off 3days per week of excersising some way for 30min first thing in the morning. Then a few weeks later do 4 days then 5 then eventually do cardio 6days per week first thing in the morning. Don't eat bad foods. Once per week give yourself one cheat meal but other than that try to eat about 6small meals per day and spread them about 3hrs apart. Don't eat 2hrs before bed. Have a high protien low carb low fat diet. This means eat mainly things like chicken,fish, turkey and lean read meats. Only eat carbs like oatmeal,yams, fruits(no rasians,bananas or grapes) brown rice. NO SUGAR AND VERY VERY LOW SATURATED FAT. This means no cookies,ice cream,cake,etc..... Do this and in a within a month you will notice great improvements. Also eat your carbs wisely. Eat more of them early throughout the day and have hardly any carbs at all past around 7pm. Good luck.
    Only Plants Grow Naturally

You can be LEAN and NATURAL, you can be BIG and NATURAL, but you CAN'T be BIG and LEAN and NATURAL.

IF A GIRL UNDER THE AGE OF 18 TELLS YOU SHE HAD AN ORGASM, ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE, WHAT HAPPENED WAS SHE PEE-PEE'D ON HERSELF!!

NO SOURCE ASKING!!!!

FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Also since you cant go to the gym then speed walk or jog every morning. If mornings are impossible your results will be slower but still make time to excersise. Also since you say you can't stop eating maybe you should start some sort of supplement like Xenadrine or something else that helps curb your appetite. Search online. It takes extreme discipline to avoid bad foods. Since they are in your house this will be very hard. Try to through them out. Have your "ONE" weekly cheat meal but don't make it as extreme as mine(1XLmeatlovers pizza, 1 gallon of ice cream and 12oatmeal raisan cookies) You can do that if you become a bodybuilder but as of now make your cheatmeal something like a few slices of plain cheese pizza or a couple homeade hamburgers. Good luck and try to get the bad food out of the house. Avoid alcohol too. You sound young like me, so if you drink do what I do. Drink shots only and if you need a chaser use a protien shake or sugar free crystal light.
    Only Plants Grow Naturally

You can be LEAN and NATURAL, you can be BIG and NATURAL, but you CAN'T be BIG and LEAN and NATURAL.

IF A GIRL UNDER THE AGE OF 18 TELLS YOU SHE HAD AN ORGASM, ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE, WHAT HAPPENED WAS SHE PEE-PEE'D ON HERSELF!!

NO SOURCE ASKING!!!!

Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Smile The right track

Hi Laura, 2 years ago I was in your shoes. You will have ups and downs Fullybuilt has you on the right track. I do not want to sound like a comercial but it can be done. I have completly transformed my body. It has changed my life in so many ways I could go on forever, it will change yours to. Don't quit

mixxalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

some tips

Hi Laura,

I too was in your shoes 2 years ago. I was 255lbs and at 5'6 tall I was really obese so I feel your pain. The key is walk everyday for at least 30-40minutes. Eat 5-6 very small meals, make protein shakes for 2-3 of those meals, do some weight training too that burns fat and builds muscle. Here's a sample diet plan that I used to lose the fat

7am: cup of oatmeal with cinamon and nonfat milk

10am: protein shake with apple

12noon: 3oz tuna or grilled chicken with 1 cup brown rice and small salad

3pm: protein shake and apple

6pm: baked salmon or grilled lean steak, steamed spinach

Also drink LOTS of water and avoid soft drinks and juices. Good luck. You have a beautiful face and smile and I look forward to your victory!
    HTML off

TheAgnos1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Laura, these guys got you going in the right direction. The best thing you can do is cardio for at least 30min a day. (THIS IS A MUST!!!) Losing weight is no easy task. You HAVE to stay away from the bad foods too. Lower cals, higher protein, AND STAY AWAY FROM ALL FATS AND CARBS! My friend Matt used to weigh around 320lbs of pure fat. He now weighs a solid 210 solid muscle. Its all because of his DEDICATION and HARD WORK. You can do the same.

-AGNOS