Thread: Best Bulk Stack

KNOWNasJOE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Bulk Stack

well...I usually bulk for a short time, then cut a for a short time, maybe 10 weeks each. I like this way because I can stay lean enough to see what needs work and attack it right away. I started using your cut diet on my recent cut and it was amazing! I went from 215 at 8.9% bf to 212.5 at 7.3% bf...in FOUR weeks!!! It was way too easy Definately love it.

Anyways, since theres no bulk book...yet...I was wondering what you would suggest as your ultimate bulk stack? Money isnt really a huge issue, obviously nothing rediculous, but no real constraints. I will be using around a 4k diet with a boost to 6k for three days every 7 days. Anything you suggest? Thanks!

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hmm anagen, protein powder, creatine, xtend, fish oil. Save your money stick to a few supps that work... buy quality food.
    Cha Cha Cha

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My ultimate stack would have to be WPI, Xtend, Creatine, Multivitamin, Fish Oil, And some Anagen. Mainly as long as I got the basics+bcaa im all set.

Awesome progree on the cut diet, amazing the results people are seeing with this approach.
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

JWangSDC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWangSDC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWangSDC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWangSDC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWangSDC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm thinking the NHA stack would be a huge addition to the current supplement regime.

Originally Posted by young_squatter
    My ultimate stack would have to be WPI, Xtend, Creatine, Multivitamin, Fish Oil, And some Anagen. Mainly as long as I got the basics+bcaa im all set.

Awesome progree on the cut diet, amazing the results people are seeing with this approach.
    Height: 5' 10"
    Weight: 162lbs

Personal Records

Squat 280 X 6
    Bench 265 X 3
    Rack Dead: 405 X 5
    EZ Bar Curl: 165X5

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Xtend + WPI = Workout Recovery Drink
    Anagen + Fenotest = Anabolic Optimizers
    Sesamin+CLA+Fish Oil = Anti-fat gain
    Creatine Monohydrate = Cheap and Effective

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Beast
    How could I forget about sesamin, Sesamin should be a staple for everyone year round. Not just for fat burn but for overall health.
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

KNOWNasJOE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hah alright...I already have all this stuff stock piled...Ill celebrate not having to spend any money by starting of my bulk with a nice steak and some cinamon splenda sweet potatos, i love it!

Thanks a lot guys, that was definately easy!

BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Beast
    Derek=DUH

Derek, I read some interesting stuff about BCAAs perhaps being better taken without other proteins. But of course it would be taken around workouts no matter what.
    On top of my game, and it don't stop til my hip don't hop anymore.

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by BluSilver
    Derek=DUH

Derek, I read some interesting stuff about BCAAs perhaps being better taken without other proteins. But of course it would be taken around workouts no matter what.
    Whatcha read big dawg?