Hulkster770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Anyone ever try the Navy Seal workout

Anyone ever try the Navy Seal workout as far as a fitness program? I have this book by Mark De Lisle...have read it.
    Wondering who has tried it in the past or knows anything else about it...results, challenges, tips, etc. Thanks for your input...

Question

Anyone? ....Anyone? ....Bueller? ....Anyone?

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Try it for a month or two, and then you'll know one way or the other.
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Originally posted by MiloMan
    Try it for a month or two, and then you'll know one way or the other.
    I'm going to...but I want to know what other people's experiences have been like with it.

Registered User finehaymakerday's Avatar
    finehaymakerday is on a distinguished road. (+10) finehaymakerday is on a distinguished road. (+10) finehaymakerday is on a distinguished road. (+10) finehaymakerday is on a distinguished road. (+10) finehaymakerday is on a distinguished road. (+10) finehaymakerday is on a distinguished road. (+10) finehaymakerday is on a distinguished road. (+10) finehaymakerday is on a distinguished road. (+10) finehaymakerday is on a distinguished road. (+10) finehaymakerday is on a distinguished road. (+10) finehaymakerday is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hopefully by now you have tried it and have found out what I did... IT works. You will come to find that your body increases in size and strenght quicker than you ever thought possible. I had 5 weeks until we pulled into Hawaii, and my BF% was encrouching 20%... I wanted a damn six pack for it, and in 5-weeks I was barely over 9%... that's the difference that workout will make. You just got to stick with it, and take 0 shortcuts

Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by finehaymakerday View Post
    Hopefully by now you have tried it and have found out what I did...
    Naw, he was about to get started next week.