newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

salmon on george foreman

well i do my salmon on the george foreman and something hit me, salmon is basicly healhty cuz of its portien and good fats but does the draining of all the oils that the george foreman grill does take out all those or most of the good fats?
    Last edited by newlifter87; 01-12-2003 at 11:34 AM.

Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Timbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well, I'm not sure what "samon" is, but I just grilled up some Atlantic Salmon on my Foreman today, and it was dynamite. Actually, no oil drained off. However, I would imagine that you're not losing much, so don't be concerned. Keep it this muscle-builder though.
    Unstoppable Confidence

SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gotta Love SALMON on the GEORGE it is Good and I wouldnt give it up for the world. WHen I cook it I lose very little fluid. If you are scared about loseing fluid cook it in the microwave then you can drink the fluid lol. In other words I am saying dont worry about it and eat a little bit larger portion if you think all is lost. SCRAm
    The switch has been thrown and an animal I have become !...........