Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Black Metal

JACOBKELL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Black metal is i dont know but somehow funny.When i watched one video where they sing about sacrificing goat and swinging with goat bone it was simply toofuny to watch that,i mean their voices is what is funny.
    https://www.dedicatednow.com/servers.php-Check out reliable hosting with cpanel and plesk control panels

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by G_Train View Post
    Yeah Transylvanian Hunger is a good release actually ... took a few listens for me to get into it though
    Yes, it took me a while, too. I like every track a lot, except for As Flittermice As Satans Spys, which to me seems like filler. The great thing about that album is the atmosphere, subtle melodicism, and originality (for it's time, as it became the most cloned album in black metal). Yes, the riffs are not hard to play, and the production is very poor (purposely so), but that really isn't what that album is about. Most people (even metalheads) who don't listen to black metal don't understand that album.

Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JACOBKELL View Post
    Black metal is i dont know but somehow funny.When i watched one video where they sing about sacrificing goat and swinging with goat bone it was simply toofuny to watch that,i mean their voices is what is funny.
    Thanks.

Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dimmu Borgir (Enthroned Triumphant era), Marduk (Le Grande Danse-World Funeral Era), and Dissection (lights bain era) are the only bands in the black metal genre I can stand.

Whats funny alot of my people (armenians) are started black metal bands. Hahaha, its funny watching your own people paint themselves like Pandas and use 200 different vocal effects to sound pathetic.

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bones98 View Post
    Dimmu Borgir (Enthroned Triumphant era), Marduk (Le Grande Danse-World Funeral Era), and Dissection (lights bain era) are the only bands in the black metal genre I can stand.

Whats funny alot of my people (armenians) are started black metal bands. Hahaha, its funny watching your own people paint themselves like Pandas and use 200 different vocal effects to sound pathetic.
    I can hardly think of any black metal bands from Armenia. Unless, of course, you mean Armenians in California starting black metal bands. California doesn't have any good black metal bands (no offense, but it's bands like Levianthan and Xasthur that make me think this).

RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Bones98 View Post

are you f*cking ****ting me??

I was born in armenia (came here when I was 7)

what are the chances of that??

Mesjac Pomsty
    Nokturnal Mortum
    Dark Fortress
    Limbonic Art
    Emperor
    Old Man's Child
    Judas Iscariot
    Epheles
    Deathspell Omega
    Watain
    Dub Buk

G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Yes, it took me a while, too. I like every track a lot, except for As Flittermice As Satans Spys, which to me seems like filler. The great thing about that album is the atmosphere, subtle melodicism, and originality (for it's time, as it became the most cloned album in black metal). Yes, the riffs are not hard to play, and the production is very poor (purposely so), but that really isn't what that album is about. Most people (even metalheads) who don't listen to black metal don't understand that album.
    For Sure

It's certainly an acquired taste ...
    Train by day, Joe Rogan podcast by night

G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i've been listening to heaps of Immortal lately ... they **** on emperor IMO.

Poachers In Your Home! Baphomet's Avatar
    Baphomet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baphomet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baphomet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baphomet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baphomet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baphomet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baphomet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baphomet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baphomet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baphomet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baphomet is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RIP Chuck View Post
    are you f*cking ****ting me??

I was born in armenia (came here when I was 7)

what are the chances of that??
    Maybe you should dress like a panda and be in a black metal band!
    Cut !

Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Baphomet View Post
    Maybe you should dress like a panda and be in a black metal band!
    He'd be better off killing himself.

Now Playing:

******* - Blood, *****,****

One of the best black metal albums ever = Sacramentum - Far Away from the Sun. Anyone else a fan?

Big Richard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big Richard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big Richard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big Richard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big Richard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big Richard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big Richard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big Richard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big Richard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big Richard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big Richard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    One of the best black metal albums ever = Sacramentum - Far Away from the Sun. Anyone else a fan?
    Love the Outro.
    ---

Ladies Love Squat Butt Morbid_Mind's Avatar
    Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Big Richard View Post
    Love the Outro.
    Same, it's pretty groovy
    My Goals:

For to make the heavy weights light and the baggy clothes tight.

Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Drizzt250 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Jim Jones - We Fly High (Ballin')

awesome album \m/

I'll pee on your shoes Storms of War's Avatar
    Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i've been listening to heaps of Immortal lately ... they **** on emperor IMO.
    Damned in Black and Tragedies Blows at Horizon are f*ckin good songs. What's their best album? I have At the Heart of Winter and it's really damn good. I think I need more though.

Originally Posted by Hombrillo View Post
    I also think Dissection are great (they are swedish black metal I think)
    I love the album "Storms of..."
    the Light's Bane? Mmmmm, Where Dead Angels Lie

"A spell was cast and the sky turned red, the angel's heart froze to ice"

When I found out Jon killed himself, I listened to the song "The Somberlain" as I knew it would take on a new meaning. It was strange to listen to the lyrics and then think about Jon killing himself. I wonder if he wrote it, knowing that he would someday end his own life

Bloodthorn is a good band too, though I don't quite think they qualify as black metal. Each of their albums has part of a story in its booklet. I thought that was pretty damn cool
    Last edited by Storms of War; 01-18-2007 at 11:15 PM.
    There's no "E" in "Camaro", you illiterate dipsh*t

Now listening to ********* - *** **********. Pretty fucking good actually.

Originally Posted by Storms of War View Post
    Damned in Black and Tragedies Blows at Horizon are f*ckin good songs. What's their best album? I have At the Heart of Winter and it's really damn good. I think I need more though.
    Sons of the Northern Darkness is ****ing good ... get that one

Toke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=Tim;12347533]http://neblinametal.blogspot.com/

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Morbid_Mind
    Guess we should throw Suffocation in too

http://neblinametal.blogspot.com/

Only then will my mind lie to rest

For I am alone on this world
    Enslaved and surrounded by the living dead
    Yet still I stand tall as I bleed
    Deep from within the cuts upon my skin

As mister Tim have said, blacks from Africa also plays metal. In Neblina, the angolan band, case is more melodic than black, heheh...

Regards,
    from Toke
    Luanda-Angola
    Neblina's drummer
    http://neblinametal.blogspot.com

kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    black metal

NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    BJ Penn > You

GO COWBOYS!!

pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by kingarty View Post
    black metal

Racist.

Laying the Smackdown. Rocky_Maivia's Avatar
    Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pineapple_guy View Post
    Racist.
    Poof.
    neg reds on sight crew

kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by pineapple_guy View Post
    Racist.
    Yeah, no.
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    BJ Penn > You

GO COWBOYS!!

pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500) pineapple_guy is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Rocky_Maivia View Post
    Poof.
    Vagina

Originally Posted by kingarty View Post
    black metal

yeah God Forbid .... lol

Mesjac Pomsty
    yes

Originally Posted by Mesjac Pomsty View Post
    yes
    Yeah i checked them out, pretty impressed I must say

Mesjac Pomsty
    Yeah i checked them out, pretty impressed I must say
    Lord Belial is excellent as well, especially Enter the Moonlight Gate.