rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Whats your results with Intermittent fasting

So I know the general consensus here is that as long as your eating below maintenance you will loose, it doesn't matter how you get those calories or when you do, but that you get them. But you have people on here who seem to live by intermittent fasting. And I'm considering giving it a try for the last 2 weeks or so of my cut. So my question is what is your guys' results with it, does it make a difference for those who have tried it, did you loose any more fat, maybe loose that stubborn fat, will i notice anything in 2 weeks of doing it, etc. Thanks for the feedback

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eat when you want, it wont get rid of any fat faster, and if it did, it would take a lifetime to notice.
    There is no reason to eat like 5-6 meals a day, its a big waste of time, eating bigger meals will result in more results of being able to do more in life without sitting at a table spending half of your day eating.

Also its lose, not loose.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Murder Beats Not People recreateme's Avatar
    recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000)
    IF requires more then 2 weeks to work and get settled into. It takes your body probably closer to a month to adapt and be used to the fast/feed cycle.

IMO it great, I'm almost at the end of my 2nd month and I love it. I will probably never stop.

If your only gonna do it for 2 weeks your just going to end struggling the whole time and never really settle in. Maybe try it but keep it through into bulking and you'll probably stay leaner.

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been doing it for about 6 months, some of which was cutting, some was eating at maintenance. I saw absolutely no advantage in terms of fat loss, nor did I expect any.

I saw enormous benefits in satiety, I enjoy the mental alertness from the fasting period, and I really like the fact that it helps to "disconnect" you from eating. I used to always be concerned about exactly when I'd eat next and what I'd eat, and whether I'd be back home in time for supper, etc. IF frees you from all that and allows you to stop thinking about food so damn much. Just cram down your calories in whatever your eating window is, and food is over and done with.

I do suspect I've experienced a few other metabolic advantages, but that could be optimism on my part. I've no evidence for any of it.

And yeah, the first two weeks are the hardest time you'll have on IF, because that's when you adjust. It's clear sailing after that.

cdodom is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdodom is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdodom is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdodom is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdodom is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdodom is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdodom is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdodom is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdodom is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdodom is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdodom is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It might sound crazy but in the first few days that I have been doing IF I have noticed that it is easier to eat less in the day and not risk binge eating. FOR ME when I eat 3 meals a day i feel like I have a better chance to binge but with IF i dont ever think about food till 4pm.

Mentally I feel like im actually doing something positive by not eating all day till 4pm too. Also, in a way it can be cheaper.

I used IF to break into the 270's since high school and will keep going.

Thanks,
    Chris

Worlds slowest cut-ter SilvaMan61's Avatar
    SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dmacdonal9 View Post
    I've been doing it for about 6 months, some of which was cutting, some was eating at maintenance. I saw absolutely no advantage in terms of fat loss, nor did I expect any.

I saw enormous benefits in satiety, I enjoy the mental alertness from the fasting period, and I really like the fact that it helps to "disconnect" you from eating. I used to always be concerned about exactly when I'd eat next and what I'd eat, and whether I'd be back home in time for supper, etc. IF frees you from all that and allows you to stop thinking about food so damn much. Just cram down your calories in whatever your eating window is, and food is over and done with.

I do suspect I've experienced a few other metabolic advantages, but that could be optimism on my part. I've no evidence for any of it.

And yeah, the first two weeks are the hardest time you'll have on IF, because that's when you adjust. It's clear sailing after that.
    I swear all of your posts are well formatted quality. I'd rep you again but I've got to spread some more around (I don't rep a lot)

Like the others have said I use an intermittent fasting plan. I don't think I will ever eat any other way. It's simply better because your hunger is in check and you are always satiated.

For me eating two meals, two hours apart while at work has cut my temptation to cheat down to nothing. The only time I feel hungry is when I'm preparing my meals.

There isn't supposed to be any fat loss benefits. But for me there is, simply because I don't toss extra stuff down my gullet. Aside from this your fat loss or bulk will be dead even with any other way of eating.
    "The hardship of the exercises is intended less to strengthen the back than to toughen the mind. The Spartans say that any army may win while it still has it's legs under it; the real test comes when all strength has fled and the men must produce victory on will alone." (Pressfield,1998, p.78)

Verbing Weirds Language Tupperwolf's Avatar
    Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have been on it for a little less than 5 weeks. The very first day I did it I had a killer headache. It only took about 4-5 days to get comfortable.

I know I have just gotten started but IF is the ONLY thing I have ever tried (and I have tried a lot) that has given me the willpower to take charge of my body. I haven't had any alcohol in 2 weeks and I used to drink a 6-pack every night before starting IF. I literally have no cravings for sweets or fast food, my appetite is in check, I'm motivated to cook for myself for the first time ever, and I actually get excited as hell when I have a training day coming up. Feels good man.

Only problem I have which seems to be common is trouble falling asleep. I could probably sleep only 4-5 hours and wake up feeling rested, but I know I need more for recovery.
    US Coast Guard ~ SEMPER PARATUS

rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosky71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thank you all for the advice and for helping me better understand intermittent fasting, since I only have 2 weeks or so left on my cut, there is no point in starting it now. Although I do think I will give it a shot just so I can focus less time in the kitchen

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If your weekly cals are the same it doesnt matter. I prefer to eat like that because I like to eat more in the evenings and have a glass of wine or a beer.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB