Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

They see me rollin' pic request

Anyone have the pic of the retarded kid in the wheelchair and it's captioned "they see me rollin' they hatin'"

Lothar is just really nice. (+1000) Lothar is just really nice. (+1000) Lothar is just really nice. (+1000) Lothar is just really nice. (+1000) Lothar is just really nice. (+1000) Lothar is just really nice. (+1000) Lothar is just really nice. (+1000) Lothar is just really nice. (+1000) Lothar is just really nice. (+1000) Lothar is just really nice. (+1000) Lothar is just really nice. (+1000)
    discuss.

joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yea, I loled last time I saw it.
    "my job title is douchebag"- some planet fitness thread

jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i lol'd
    *** BMB Founder and President ***

Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Uhmm ...damn. Thats pretty ****ing low guys.
    "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen Roberts

Lothar is just really nice. (+1000) Lothar is just really nice. (+1000) Lothar is just really nice. (+1000) Lothar is just really nice. (+1000) Lothar is just really nice. (+1000) Lothar is just really nice. (+1000) Lothar is just really nice. (+1000) Lothar is just really nice. (+1000) Lothar is just really nice. (+1000) Lothar is just really nice. (+1000) Lothar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kyza
    NoWeakness preys on others misfortune.

Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't want to turn into some ****ing preacher here. But there are a few people at University who have something wrong with their joints and they walk extremely differently. Sort of like kicking their legs out while they walk. And everytime I see them I pretty much sink.

I mean, these guys get looked at so differently for ****ing walking! How would it feel to be looked at all day long for something you are born with like that.

So yeah, I don't see it any different with this situation.

It would suck to be like that dude in the picture.

I think some of you need to grow the hell up.

And don't tell me to get a sense of humour either. I already got one. This ain't funny.
    "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen Roberts

Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    heres a brian peppers one. this ones better as its not directly insulting the poor kid whos really in the wheel chair.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Lee_5; 08-17-2006 at 07:29 AM.

NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Lothar
    NoWeakness preys on others misfortune.
    I have Tourettes Syndrome so it's not like people aren't laughing at me.

jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't want to turn into some ****ing preacher here. But there are a few people at University who have something wrong with their joints and they walk extremely differently. Sort of like kicking their legs out while they walk. And everytime I see them I pretty much sink.

I mean, these guys get looked at so differently for ****ing walking! How would it feel to be looked at all day long for something you are born with like that.

And don't tell me to get a sense of humour either. I already got one. This ain't funny.
    i hate seeing people with mangled/missing limbs too but hey, its a part of life. you have to take everything in stride and just share the good times with the bad. its the same thing as making fun of old people for being deaf and losing their memories. its actually a pretty sad thing when your grandparents start to forget who you are but you still have to learn to laugh about it

Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

crazyness is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazyness is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazyness is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazyness is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazyness is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazyness is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazyness is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazyness is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazyness is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazyness is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazyness is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I am going to have to agree with him I don't see how thats funny

Originally Posted by crazyness
    I am going to have to agree with him I don't see how thats funny
    listen i've had family members become hopelessly psychotic. i've had grandparents forget who i am..it doesn't mean i can't laugh about it. ur too politically correct. if i got my panties in a bunch every time i saw someone make fun of a crazy person or a person with tourettes or alzheimers or whatever it is, i'd be constantly pissedat the world. what good would that do?

crazyness is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazyness is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazyness is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazyness is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazyness is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazyness is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazyness is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazyness is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazyness is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazyness is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazyness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jehst
    i hate seeing people with mangled/missing limbs too but hey, its a part of life. you have to take everything in stride and just share the good times with the bad. its the same thing as making fun of old people for being deaf and losing their memories. its actually a pretty sad thing when your grandparents start to forget who you are but you still have to learn to laugh about it
    You may laugh about it but when they try so hard and get upset with themself because they can't remenber your name or can't remenber things that they once held dear your telling me to just laugh yea right more like cry

Niyko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niyko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niyko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niyko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niyko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niyko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niyko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niyko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niyko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niyko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niyko will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is sick. Poor boy.

Gangster of Timepieces RedSoxfan1978's Avatar
    RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I concur. There isnt anything funny about that. The person who did the PS work should die of AIDS at the very least.
    Yes Im serious too.....
    "Johan tells me that your luggage, is the luggage of the poor."

"The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail... the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation." - Col. Jeff Cooper USMC Ret.

southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    5 star thread...I love the pic and it is now my desktop pic.

listen i've had family members become hopelessly psychotic. i've had grandparents forget who i am..it doesn't mean i can't laugh about it. ur too politically correct. if i got my panties in a bunch every time i saw someone make fun of a crazy person or a person with tourettes or alzheimers or whatever it is, i'd be constantly pissedat the world. what good would that do?
    Your right you can't control bad things that happen to people but to say that we should make lite of the fact something has happend to them beyond there control and its ok to make fun of someone in a wheel chair or whatever call me politically correct I could care less

Its not funny and the more I think about the more I get pissed about it

Look at the pic and then read this:

I been drinkin n smokin', hold this ****
    Cause I really can't focus
    I got to get it home befo' the po-po scope this
    Big ol' excursion, swervin, all up on the curb and
    N***a been sippin on that hennesy and that gin again
    That sin again we in the wind,
    Doin a hundred while I puff on the blunt
    And roll another one up
    We living like we ain't givin a ****
    I got blunt up in my right hand, 40 oz in my left
    Freezin my ballz
    Roll another tree, green leaves and all
    Comin pretty deep, me and my dawgs
    Yo, I got to hit the back streets
    Wanted by the six pounds and I got heat
    glock-glock shots to the block
    we creep, pop-pop
    Hope cops don't see me, on the low key
    With no regard for the law, we dodge em like **** em all
    But I won't get caught up and brought up on charges for none of ya'll
    Keep a gun in car
    And a blunt to spark
    Roll up if you want
    N***a get it poppin dawg
    Ready or not we bust shots off in the air

Originally Posted by NoWeakness

And roll another one up
    Freezin my ballz
    we creep, pop-pop
    Keep a gun in car
    And a blunt to spark
    Roll up if you want
    N***a get it poppin dawg
    And this somehow Makes it better ??? If so how?

And roll another one up
    Freezin my ballz
    we creep, pop-pop
    Keep a gun in car
    And a blunt to spark
    Roll up if you want
    N***a get it poppin dawg
    WTF?

What the hell?

What has old people have to do with someone who is mentally and/or physically disabled. I have a cousin who is mentally disabled and I don't think there is anything funny about it. These people shouldn't be something to laugh about, they should be people we go the extra distance to help out.

I don't think old people have anything to do with this. Yes, old people start to lose some ordinary human functions but they have had those functions for 70 odd years!

These people haven't HAD these functions as a human EVER.

They haven't lived like us. Some haven't fallen in love, some haven't lifted a weight, some don't even have enough movement to be able to live properly without the care of their parents. Some don't even know what it would be like to earn a living. Some have never gone for a swim at the beach or partied with their mates. You get my point.

This ain't **** to laugh about.

Think for a moment how life would suck if you were like them.

Grow the **** up.

See above. We're not talking about people forgetting your name. We are talking about kids not being able to live a life like you have.

Yeah, but it's different when close friends and family joke around with it because it is done with good humor and is a way to deal with the situation. Putting a picture of your grandmother who has leprosy and Multiple Sclerosis on the internet in forums isn't funny.

Originally Posted by Lothar
    Yeah, but it's different when close friends and family joke around with it because it is done with good humor and is a way to deal with the situation. Putting a picture of your grandmother who has leprosy and Multiple Sclerosis on the internet in forums isn't funny.
    i'm saying that society in general makes fun of old people with alzheimers whether its on south park or the simpsons or just people imitating old people voices for a joke. lets say you have an aunt with cancer, you cant get upset every time you hear a random person that you might not even know well make a joke about cancer

Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Lee_5
    heres a brian peppers one. this ones better as its not directly insulting the poor kid whos really in the wheel chair.
    hahahahaha

i'm saying that society in general makes fun of old people with alzheimers whether its on south park or the simpsons or just people imitating old people voices for a joke. lets say you have an aunt with cancer, you cant get upset every time you hear a random person that you might not even know well make a joke about cancer
    Who makes jokes of people with cancer ?? another sick failed atempt to make a point

Zepphire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zepphire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zepphire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zepphire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zepphire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zepphire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zepphire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zepphire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zepphire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zepphire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zepphire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by crazyness
    Who makes jokes of people with cancer ?? another sick failed atempt to make a point
    Morning glory does. http://cancertrain.ytmnd.com/
    Last edited by ilikepie; 08-17-2006 at 09:13 AM.

Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by southernstunna
    5 star thread...I love the pic and it is now my desktop pic.
    ROFL

Dan2288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dan2288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dan2288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dan2288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dan2288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dan2288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dan2288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dan2288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dan2288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dan2288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dan2288 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LMAO thats great
    16 yrs old
    Max bench- 255
    Squat- 325 +
    biceps- 16''

Matt1427 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matt1427 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matt1427 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matt1427 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matt1427 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matt1427 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matt1427 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matt1427 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matt1427 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matt1427 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matt1427 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    l0l

Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Lee_5
    learn how to post a pic n00b