grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000)

single fastest way to cut up 2 weeks out

Hi guys, most of us have cut before and bulked before... some with time limits, some not... this time I have a time limit.

I am going on vacation in 2 weeks and want to shed as much fast as possible while still retaining muscle...

I was thinking the best diet and exercise plan for this would be a low sodium strict keto diet consistenting mostly of lean cut ofs tuna/turkey/chicken with flax/olive oil/nuts and green leafy vegetables, combined with no sugars, no dairy, no diet sodas, NO ALCOHOL, nothin but plain ol water.

my exercise regimen would consist of morning cardio every morning followed by protein shake, then regular workouts in the evening sipping on xtend followed by more cardio...

am I wrong in thinking this would be the quickest way to shed fat and spare muscle for just 2 weeks, or should i just eat normally and do the same way... thoughts.

if theres a non ephedra fat burner out there that actually *WORKS* w/o making you jittery would be interesting in that too

was thinking for workouts i could do a tkd style, maybe just some oatmeal or a banana so im not killing muscle

btw this is a repost, but figure it might get better response here.

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sounds like a contest prep diet. If you're not already a low BF%, it's really not going to do much visually. You will overtrain fast like that, and the weight you take off will INSTANTLY come back.
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'm at 11-12% right now

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well, you already have the right idea, it's very similiar to a lot of contest preps I've seen, only not as long.

Typical contest preps I've seen are morning cardio, evening lifting with pwo cardio. Some guys do the low/no carb thing. Frequent small amounts of food. No dairy, salt, etc.
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

well yeah, its based on ones i've read here over time, i've just actually not tried it myself, but suppose there is a reason it works, i know its not going to be permanent, just wanna look good for 3-4 days basically basically and shed what fat i can of course, though i know a good bit will come back in water weight.

If you've never done it before.... welcome to hell bro

I have really high bodyfat in bodybuilding terms, but I gave it a go once for the hell of it.... I would wake up at 5:30 am each morning to do 30+ minutes fasted cardio, then lift and do more cardio after working and school.

In7 days I felt so over trained I felt like I wanted to kill myself. I had to take a week off from lifting after that lol....

haha, well, we'll see, the more i read seems like the best way to do it quickly though, i've worked out harder in football practice...but of course, was eating quite a bit.

i've done the keto thing no problem though, cardio might wear me down though... we'll seeeee

i just wanted to confirm that this system works and the quickest way to shed body fat for short term over other diet /workout plans.

yeah, absolute fastest that i know of. Just also the most difficult.

matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    considered a "PSMF (protein sparing modified fast): a very low calorie diet, usually 400-800 cal/day, consisting of essentially nothing but lean protein, veggies (I add essential fatty acids meaning fish oils) and vitamins/minerals. Extreme, but generates very rapid weight/fat loss. "

"That is what a PSMF is, 1.5 g/kg lean body mass of protein, some veggies, vit/min supplements and NOTHING ELSE. No fat, no carbs (or as minimal as you can make them)."

quoted from Lyle Mcdonald - a bit extreme for me - but it is meant to be extreme
    "There's levels of retardation most people don't even know about"

- Matt's Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=84812603#post84812603

"Solid session after all that alcohol intoxication" - Kruczynski

Originally Posted by matthor
    considered a "PSMF (protein sparing modified fast): a very low calorie diet, usually 400-800 cal/day, consisting of essentially nothing but lean protein, veggies (I add essential fatty acids meaning fish oils) and vitamins/minerals. Extreme, but generates very rapid weight/fat loss. "

"That is what a PSMF is, 1.5 g/kg lean body mass of protein, some veggies, vit/min supplements and NOTHING ELSE. No fat, no carbs (or as minimal as you can make them)."

quoted from Lyle Mcdonald - a bit extreme for me - but it is meant to be extreme

i've heard of this, and it is protein sparing... harvard research, but is generally given to recovery patients, would that work for somebody doing cardio too...

anyway reading more on it now, i might do that the last week to super cut :P

I have been posting on bodybuilding boards for a long time, and have NEVER encountered anyone who could stave off on psmf for any considerable amount of time, and not just instantly gain it back. Anyone who does it is lethargic and miserable, and ends up binging at the end. While their metabolism is at a snails pace no less. Radical calorie reduction is never the answer bro.

Originally Posted by skelooth
    I have been posting on bodybuilding boards for a long time, and have NEVER encountered anyone who could stave off on psmf for any considerable amount of time, and not just instantly gain it back. Anyone who does it is lethargic and miserable, and ends up binging at the end. While their metabolism is at a snails pace no less. Radical calorie reduction is never the answer bro.

yeah looks only to work well for quite fat ppl

fat people who are so overweight they can't do anything else but lay there and starve in specific

haleluyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haleluyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haleluyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haleluyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haleluyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haleluyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haleluyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haleluyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haleluyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haleluyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haleluyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i did psmf for more than 6 month, then switch for keto for the finishing touch.

No sign of instant weight gain.
    There is no such thing as overtraining.
    If you are not ready to change drastically, you are not ready for bodybuilding.

Originally Posted by haleluyah
    i did psmf for more than 6 month, then switch for keto for the finishing touch.

No sign of instant weight gain.
    interesting but, im quite active and only doing this for 2 weeks

hrrmm this morning rough, had to go to cvs and get a few packs of turkey and almonds lol... not the best option with the turkey but... will have to do for now.

honestly the leanest i ever got was in 03 doing a low carb ckd for a few months, but i started off a good 20 lbs heavier than i am now went from 238 to 205 if i remember correctly.
    Last edited by grapemaster; 08-16-2006 at 07:50 AM.

chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good luck. I'm like skel I burn out when I do everything, but it does work for short periods of time.

Originally Posted by chimponarope
    Good luck. I'm like skel I burn out when I do everything, but it does work for short periods of time.

cool, and good to see ya, remember you from when i used to post on ckd a few years ago

also first day edit...

today in the office, brought in not ONE , but TWO cakes to my department, i kindly declined :P

doing decent on this, one week out, would doing some kind of circuit training sets help to cut up even more for the last week?