Location: BBN U KNOW WHAT IT IS, KILLA CALI........U MAD?, Samoa
    bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Big Guy, Needs To Cut

Hey Guys Im Just Wondering If I Should Continue To Bulk Up Or Cut Alot. I Am Currently Eating Protein, Complex Carbs And My Efa's.
    Attached Images

dakotaslt03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dakotaslt03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dakotaslt03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dakotaslt03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dakotaslt03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dakotaslt03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dakotaslt03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dakotaslt03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dakotaslt03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dakotaslt03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dakotaslt03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you look like youre pretty damn strong, go ahead and cut.

if youre not big enough when you are done cutting, go ahead and bulk up again until you get to where you want to be.
    Check out my journal and critique me please!

volume 2:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=33012321

volume 1:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=823340

"99% of your life is what you make of it, so if your life sucks, you suck." -ST

Lean back and puff slow syrupblunts's Avatar
    syrupblunts will become famous soon enough. (+50) syrupblunts will become famous soon enough. (+50) syrupblunts will become famous soon enough. (+50) syrupblunts will become famous soon enough. (+50) syrupblunts will become famous soon enough. (+50) syrupblunts will become famous soon enough. (+50) syrupblunts will become famous soon enough. (+50) syrupblunts will become famous soon enough. (+50) syrupblunts will become famous soon enough. (+50) syrupblunts will become famous soon enough. (+50) syrupblunts will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Current stats?

yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    cut?... maybe diet!

[s4ge] has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) [s4ge] has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) [s4ge] has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) [s4ge] has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) [s4ge] has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) [s4ge] has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) [s4ge] has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by yenal
    cut?... maybe diet!
    A cut is a diet... no need to be a jackass.

body sculpter will become famous soon enough. (+50) body sculpter will become famous soon enough. (+50) body sculpter will become famous soon enough. (+50) body sculpter will become famous soon enough. (+50) body sculpter will become famous soon enough. (+50) body sculpter will become famous soon enough. (+50) body sculpter will become famous soon enough. (+50) body sculpter will become famous soon enough. (+50) body sculpter will become famous soon enough. (+50) body sculpter will become famous soon enough. (+50) body sculpter will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

yeah go head and cut. good luck!

xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yeah you a big dude..once you cut up you'll still look big
    Goal: 8%

Current Supplements
    -Scivation Xtend
    -Scivation Sesamin
    -One A Day Multivitamin
    -Controlled Labs White Flood
    -Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude

Location: BBN U KNOW WHAT IT IS, KILLA CALI........U MAD?, Samoa
    bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bOOgie CurlZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A Sage Thanks For Putting That Other Dude In Line. I Am Currently A Big Ass Dude.
    Weight 362
    Height 6'1
    Bf????
    Arms 22inches
    Waste 46

Goals
    Weight 265-270
    Waste 38-40
    Arms-???skys The Limit
    Bf-something Decent

Can Someone Help Me Put Together A Pretty Cool Diet. Right Now I Am Eating Mostly Chicken Breast, Salmon, Aloooot Of Veggies, Fish Oil Pills, Mulitvitimans, Egg Whites, And Sometimes I Take A Dosage Of Whey Protein.

Any Help Would Be Great.

1000hpstang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1000hpstang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1000hpstang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1000hpstang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1000hpstang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1000hpstang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1000hpstang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1000hpstang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1000hpstang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1000hpstang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1000hpstang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by macnificent
    A Sage Thanks For Putting That Other Dude In Line. I Am Currently A Big Ass Dude.
    Weight 362
    Height 6'1
    Bf????
    Arms 22inches
    Waste 46

Goals
    Weight 265-270
    Waste 38-40
    Arms-???skys The Limit
    Bf-something Decent

Can Someone Help Me Put Together A Pretty Cool Diet. Right Now I Am Eating Mostly Chicken Breast, Salmon, Aloooot Of Veggies, Fish Oil Pills, Mulitvitimans, Egg Whites, And Sometimes I Take A Dosage Of Whey Protein.

Any Help Would Be Great.
    I have a hard time believing that your diet consists of what you said when you weigh 362 lbs, but as long as you are training hard its all about diet. 6-8 smaller meals a day consisting of protein, some good carbs like oats,potatoes,brown rice, etc and low low fats. Good luck bro

tommyj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tommyj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looking huge there buddy and i think cutting down will do you the world of good, you seem to have alot of muscle already so you will look muscular when you have cut away the fat. I am no expert but i will help you out with the diet part the best i can.

For breakfast you need a good amount or protein with some complex carbs and maybe some fruit for example an omellete with 1/2 cup of oats and a banana.

For pre workout you should consume protein and a mixture of complex and simple carbs for example a protein shake with 1/4 cup of oats and a small piece of fruit.
    For post workout the same meal as pre workout would work fine but more simple carbs and less complex carbs would be ideal.

You are going to want to consume about another 2-3 meals each containing a clean source of protein and a small portion of the green leafy variety of vegetables.

I hope i have helped i also want to add that 30 minutes of cardio 3-5 times a week will help greatly.

-tommyj
    "Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere."
    - Van Wilder

"A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
    - Walter Gagehot

Cant wait to see Big Ron next year !!!

INGENIOSO is a name known to all. (+5000) INGENIOSO is a name known to all. (+5000) INGENIOSO is a name known to all. (+5000) INGENIOSO is a name known to all. (+5000) INGENIOSO is a name known to all. (+5000) INGENIOSO is a name known to all. (+5000) INGENIOSO is a name known to all. (+5000) INGENIOSO is a name known to all. (+5000) INGENIOSO is a name known to all. (+5000) INGENIOSO is a name known to all. (+5000) INGENIOSO is a name known to all. (+5000)

You gonna get raped

Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by macnificent View Post
    Weight 362
    Height 6'1
    Bf????
    Arms 22inches
    Waste 46

Goals
    Weight 265-270
    Waste 38-40
    Arms-???skys The Limit
    Bf-something Decent

Any Help Would Be Great.
    start with about 3000 calories a day, you deffoantely dont want to start to low

try this for structure

meal 1- protein/complex carbs/efa/s ( u cud take some fish oil here)

meal 2- protein/complex carbs/veggies

meal3- PWO (u can move this) protein/fast digesting carbs e.g dextrose

meal4- protein/fats/some carbs if u want, see how u go (e.g-salmon,tuna,any meat with olive oil and nuts?)

meal5- protein/fats/veggies

meal6- slow digesting protein , cottage cheese/casein shake, some nuts or olive oil for efa's if u want

hit up my nutrition thread if u want some mroe info

meal 6-
    my posts are my own opinion and a result of my OWN experience,

AS in sports science
    year studying anatomy and physiology (sp) < probly